AIPMT 2018 :Application form, Eligibility criteria, Syllabus, Exam pattern
All India Pre Medical Test has been now replaced with NEET 2018. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test has taken the place of AIPMT from the year 2016. It is a gateway to get admission in MBBS/BDS courses in various government and private institutions/colleges. Every year AIPMT (now NEET) is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education .Almost, every medical institution (except JIPMER and AIIMS) acknowledge the AIPMT score for providing admission to MBBS and BDS programme. Through this article, students can get the details of AIPMT 2018.
AIPMT Exam Dates 2018
The tentative exam schedule of AIPMT (NEET 2018) is given below:
|Issue of Notification||1st week of December 2017|
|Last date to submit application form without late fee||4th week of December 2017|
|Online correction in application form||One week after the last date is over|
|Admit card released||1st week of April 2018|
|AIPMT (NEET) 2018 exam date||1st week of May 2018|
|Declaration of result||June 2018|
Get Latest Admission Updates About AIPMT 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
AIPMT Application Form 2018
Candidates must read the information brochure carefully before filling the application form.
- The application form can be filled through online mode only.
- Printed copy of application form will not be entertained.
- At the time of filling the application form, candidates have to upload the scanned image of a photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Take a printout of confirmation page after successful payment of application fee.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Application fee for UR /OBC is Rs. 1400/-.
- For SC/ST/PH, the application fee is Rs. 750/-.
- The fee can be paid through the Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking/UPI/E-Wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers.
Candidates can check here the eligibility criteria of AIPMT (NEET 2018):
- Nationality: Candidates of Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply. They all are also eligible to apply under 15% All India Quota seats.
- Aadhaar Card: It is mandatory to have the Aadhaar number for filling the application form.
- The upper age limit is 25 years. There is 5 years of age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
- UR candidates must born on or between 08.05.1993 and 01.01.2002.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates, the age should lie between 08.05.1988 and 01.01.2002.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry Biology/Bio-technology and English individually.
- Candidates those appear/qualify the three years of B.Sc Degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-Technology including practical subjects are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: A candidate must obtain minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken together. For SC/ST/OBC candidates, the marks in qualifying exam should be 40%.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are in final year of qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for AIMPT (NEET) 2018.
AIPMT Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam Pattern is discussed below in detail.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode (pen paper mode).
- Number of Attempts: Maximum of three attempts will be allowed for candidates. The number of attempts will be counted from 2017.
- Type of Questions: The question will be Objective Type Questions.
- Number of Questions: Total of 180 questions will be asked.
- Duration of exam: The exam would be of 3 hours.
- Languages: The question paper will be available in total 10 languages which are Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Assamese, oriya and Kannada.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
AIPMT (now as NEET) syllabus will be comprised of the 11th and 12th class standard. It includes the topics from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.
AIPMT Admit Card
All the applicants can download the admit card for AIPMT 2018 from the official website of the AIPMT. The admit card will be issued from tthe mid April 2018. No candidate will ge the admit card (via post) through any offline process.
The result will be available on official website of AIPMT. The conducting should will check all the printed details on the admit card for all the enttries which thet have filled. The admit acrd will be provided or can be downloaded using the registration number, D.O.B and password. The admit card will get downloaded by this process.
AIPMT (NEET) exams result will be published by conducted authority through online, official portal. Candidates can check result from the second week of June 2018. No individual score card will be issued to candidates. The result will be available in pdf format candidates can download and view the result. After the declaratio of the result, the cadidate must keep an eye on the websites like CBSE, Medical Counselling Committee, MOHFW and Participating Universities/ Institutions till the conclusion of the final round of Counselling.
To see result candidates have to enter detail in official portal page for correct page type correct detail. If candidates type wrong detail in page website will show error. All the candidates those are shortlisted in the result will get called by the authority for the counselling process.
- AIPMT (NEET) 2018 result will be published in the second week of June 2018.
- Candidates those appeared in the examination can check their results via online mode through the website.
- The individual score card will not be given to any candidate.
- On the basis of the result, the admission will be provided and then the candidates will be called for the selection procedure.
After the result announcement, AIPMT selection process will start. Candidates have to fill and submit the application form on official website of the AIPMT or other notified centres and obtain Acknowledgement card with registration number as a proof of form submission. The admission will be provided to the in MBBS/BDS programmes.
Admission will be done on the basis of candidates score marks in entrance exams. Candidate appearing counselling has to bring all required documents for registration and verification. If candidates have submitted incorrect document candidates admission will be cancelled. Selected Candidates applying for Lectureship or assistant professor will have to face Group discussions and PI (Personal Interview) and those who are selected should report the University on the given or specified time and date by the University.
The online counsellling will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services. All the details about the online counselling will be provided on the MCC (Medical Counselling Committee) site. Those candidates who got selected for the merit list and read its content carefully.
The adress for the counselling is provided below:
The Assistant Director General (ME)
Directorate General of Health Services,
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110 108
Phone No.: 011-23062493, (FAX) 011-23061907
The AIPMT is a National lvel examination and therefore is conducted in every major city of the country. this makes it feasible and convinient for the candidates to appear in the examination.
The exam centre will be provided on the basis of priority to the cities which candidate assigned accordin to his/her convininence.
In AIPMT under 15% all India Quota seats, there is seats reservation for the candidates who belong to the SC/ST/OBC/PH category.
|OBC (non-creamy candidates)||27%|
The cutoff will be decided by the authorities and on the basis of cutoff marks scored by the candidate in the examination (AIPMT). The lsit for cutoff willl be released by the CBSE board. The cutoff list will be set on the basis of haw amny candidate appeared in the examination.
AIPMT 2018 result will be announced online by the official authorities on the official website of the AIPMT by the conducting authorities. The result willbe declared in the secnd week of June 2018. The authority that is conducting the exam (AIPMT) will not release the result category wise.
After the result declaration, candidates will stay in touch with the websites of CBSE, Medical Counselling Committee, MOHFW and Participating Universities/ Institutions till the conclusion of the final round of Counselling.