AIPGMEE 2018: Application form, Eligibility criteria, Syllabus, Exam pattern
AIPGMEE is All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination is the most popular and national level examination conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE). It is a postgraduate examination. The entrance examination provides the admission in medical courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country. after passing this entrance exam the candidate will get admission in MD, MS and PG diploma programmes.
There are 50% all India quota seats in various government dental Colleges/Institutions of the country except Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir. The AIPGMEE is conducted against this quota. This is a national level examination.
Here, we are providing the significant details of AIPGMEE for candidates through this article and those applicants who are interested and it may include AIPGMEE Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Exam Centers, etc.
Students seeking admission in 50% All India quota seats of MD/MS or diploma programmes can apply for NEET PG entrance exam. Through this exam, students can get admission in various government aided/private aided medical institutions.
Get Latest Admission Updates AIPGMEE 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
AIPGMEE Key Dates 2018
The tentative dates of AIPGMEE 2018 is listed below:
|Publication of Merit List||January/February 2018|
|Online Registration for counselling||February 2018|
|Counselling Commences||February 2018|
AIPGMEE Registration 2018
Application brochure can be downloaded from the website.
- Registration can be done through online mode only.
- Application form cannot be submitted offline or printed copy of application form will not be entertained.
- Online registration for counselling may be started in the month of February 2018.
Here is the eligibility criteria that candidates need to fulfill to be eligible for admission. Students can read the eligibility criteria from here:
- Nationality: Student must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: Student must hold the MBBS Degree from MCI recognized medical college.
- Student must register with Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council.
- In order to be eligible for admission, it is compulsory for the candidates to complete the rotatory internship training.
- Students those appeared/passed MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir and Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh are not eligible to apply under 50% All India quota.
AIPGMEE Admit card
The admit card for AIPGMEE will be available online after the complete procedure of registration. The card will be available online and candidate wants to access the admit card will be through the official website of the AIPGMEE. The admit card will be available the last week of November 2018.
The date provided above is tentative and for the more updated date, the candidate should regularly visit the official site of the AIPGMEE. The admit card will contain details like name of the candidate, exam centre, date of the examination, venue of the AIPGMEE, etc.
The applicants should take out the print out of the admit card from the official website of the AIPGMEE and all the candidate should paste a recent passport size photograph of themselves.The candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card and will not be able to appear for the examination. The admit card should be downloaded by the candidate and admit card for AIPGMEE will not be sent to anyone by post. It is advised that the candidate should carry a valid ID proof along with the admit card to the AIPGMEE admit card.
The candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card and will not be able to appear for the examination. The admit card should be downloaded by the candidate and admit card for AIPGMEE will not be sent to anyone by post. It is advised that the candidate should carry a valid ID proof along with the admit card to the AIPGMEE admit card.
The date for the declaration of AIPGMEE 2018 result will be in the third week of January 2018, tentatively. Once the score card is made available online on the official AIPGMEE 2018 website by MCI, the applicant can download his or her score card from the website. The merit holders can download their rank letters from the official website of AIPGMEE. No separate score cards will be mailed to the applicants individually.
The applicants should download the score card and take its print out. Also, the applicants should keep the result safe till the admission procedure for AIPGMEE
Applicants will have to follow the steps listed below to get their score card:
- First, open the official website
- Then click on the link for the AIPGMEE result 2018 “Click here to check AIPGMEE – 2018 Entrance Test Result”.
- Then select the stream the applicant has applied to and check the result for that stream.
Answer Key for AIPGMEE
The answer key for AIPGMEE 2018 will be published on the official website after the exam is over. This is done to maintain transparency between the University and the applicants. If an applicant feels that there is a disparity in their marking, he or she must write an official letter to the exam conducting body within 2 days of the declaration of the answer key.
AIPGMEE 2018 counselling process will be conducted by The Medical Counseling Committee. The applicants must fill their preferences online for admission in various courses. The seats will be allotted on the basis of AIPGMEE 2018 Merit List.
- The counselling schedule will be published on the official AIIMS website (AIPGMEE) or by the above-mentioned committee. The applicants must keep a check on that for accurate details.
- The applicant will have to submit the Counselling fee either through online mode (credit card/ debit card/ net banking) or offline at the University.
- The applicant will get a seat based on the AIPGMEE 2018 Merit List and the availability of seats.
- Applicants will have to report to the Counseling Centre in the provided time with all the required documents (10th and 12th Mark Sheet, Aadhar Card etc) and counselling fee.
- If the applicant fails to report on time or pay the counselling fee, his or her application will be rejected.
- Seats will be allotted online so applicants are requested to regularly check the official AIPGMEE website.
- Applicants should carefully fill in the preferences and options as no change will be entertained after they have locked in their preferences.
- The admission dates and timing of reporting will be displayed along with the Merit list on the official AIPGMEE website.