AIIMS PG 2018 Result
The final result of the AIIMS PG 2018 will be available on the website. The AIIMS PG 2018 Result for January session will be published on 18th November 2017. The result for DM/MCh & MD(Hospital Administration) courses will be released on 9th November 2017. For July session, it will be announced in the second week of May 2018. The notification regarding result will not be intimated on the telephone or by post to any student.
AIIMS conducts the entrance examination twice in a year i.e. in the month of January and July. The entrance exam result will be announced through online mode only.
- Result for January session will be announced in the month of November 2018.
- AIIMS PG will be held on November 2018 (Tentative)
- Students can easily check the result from the official website of AIIMS by entering the login details like candidate’s ID, Password and Captcha.
- According to the student’s marks, the AIIMS declares the rank wise and roll number wise two merit lists.
- All the shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling and seats will be allocated according to their ranks in the merit list.
After clearing AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), students can get admission in various postgraduate courses such as MD/ MDS/ MS/ DM/ M.CH Programme.
Get Latest Admission Updates About AIIMS PG 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
AIIMS PG Exam Dates 2018
Here, we have mentioned the exam schedule of AIIMS PG for both the sessions:
For January session (DM/MCh (3 years) & MD(Hospital Administration):
|Online registration||5th September 2017|
|Closing date of registration||25th September 2017 (upto 5:00 PM)|
|Status of Application & Rejected application with reason for rejection||13th October 2017|
|Check Application Status||14th October 2017|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application||till 20th October 2017|
|Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos/Admit Card||24th October 2017|
|Admit card releases||24th October 2017|
|Entrance Examination (Stage 1)||5th November 2017|
|Result Declaration (Stage 2)||9th November 2017|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||20th, 21st & 22nd November 2017|
|Final Result||27th November 2017|
|Admission Last Date||28 February 2018|
For January session (MD/MS/MCh(6yrs)/DM(6yrs)):
|Online registration||September 2017|
|Closing date of registration||September 2017|
|Admit card releases||October 2017|
|Entrance Examination||12th November, 2017|
|Result Declaration||18th November, 2017|
|1st counselling||07th December, 2017|
|2nd counselling||18th December, 2017|
|Open Counselling||23rd February, 2018|
For July Session:
|Online registration||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date of registration||Last week of march 2018|
|Admit card availability||Last week of April 2018|
|Entrance exam date||1st week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of May 2018|
|1st counselling||1st week of June 2018|
|2nd counselling||2nd week of June 2018|
|Open counselling||4th week of August 2018|
How to Check AIIMS PG 2018 Result?
The entrance examination result can be easily checked by visiting the official university website of AIIMS. The notification regarding result will be published on the University official website. The result will not be sent through post or courier. AIIMS PG 2018 Result for January session will be published on November 18, 2017. On the other hand, July session result will be announced in the second week of May 2018.
Students can download the result by following below steps:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS
- Search for the result option of AIIMS PG 2018
- Click on the result button
- Students will be redirected to another page
- Candidates have to enter their Candidate ID, Password and Captcha
- After filling the details, click on the Login button
After clicking on the button, the result will be displayed on the screen. Students are advised to download the result and take the printout of it for their future use.
Details on Score Card
The scorecard is uploaded on the AIIMS official website. Applicants have to take the printout of the scorecard for their future use. Students have to check the details on the scorecard carefully before downloading it. In the case of any mistake found on the scorecard, students have to immediately tell the officials of conducting board. Candidates have to carry all the original documents along with the AIIMS PG 2018 scorecard to get the seat in the institution.
The details on the AIIMS PG 2018 Scorecard are listed below:
- Name of the candidates
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Students Roll Number
- Overall Rank
- Total Percentile
- All India Rank
- Counselling date
AIIMS PG 2018 Merit List
AIIMS, New Delhi is responsible for publishing the merit list on its official website. AIIMS separately prepares the two types of merit list i.e. overall rank wise and roll number wise. A merit list will be prepared according to the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. Students having their name in the merit list will be called for counselling.
Following is the explanation of both types of merit list:
- Over all Merit List: The overall merit list contains the name of the candidate, overall rank and secured total percentile of the candidate.
- Roll Number Wise Merit List: AIIMS has also released the roll number wise merit list which contains the name of the candidates, roll number, and candidate’s secured total percentile.
The merit list will be prepared based on the following criteria:
- The candidates who have scored higher aggregate marks in the PG examination will rank higher than the candidates who scored lower aggregate marks in the PG examination
- If there is still a tie after comparison of PG examination marks, then the students who are senior in age will be ranked higher than the student who is junior in age
AIIMS PG 2018 Cut Off
Cut-off marks are the minimum marks that are required by the candidate to appear in the merit list and shortlisted for counselling. The cut-off marks will be decided by the examination authority of AIIMS, New Delhi. Different categories have different cut-off scores.
The cut-off will depend upon various factors which are as below:
- Total number of candidates appears for the exam
- Difficulty level of the paper
- Marking scheme
- Number of seats available
The following table shows the category wise cut-off marks of AIIMS PG:
|SC and ST||40%|
AIIMS PG 2018 Counselling
AIIMS PG 2018 Counselling will be held in 3 rounds including the open counselling. All the shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling according to their rank in the merit list. Student’s final admission will be based on their performance during the exam.
- Firstly, students will be called for counselling process based on their ranks in the merit list
- Secondly, the reserved category candidates will be called for counselling to fill the seats
- Students must be physically present at the time of counselling. They will be allocated seats based on their rank and order of preference.
The counselling session will be conducted separately for both the January and July exam sessions. On the counselling day, candidates have to bring one photocopy of their registration slip and all the documents along with the other original documents.
Following is the list of the documents that students must carry for AIIMS PG 2018 Counselling:
- AIIMS PG 2018 Admit Card
- Call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- Date of Birth proof
- Mark sheet and Passing Certificate of 10th and 12th
- Category certificate
- Recent Passport size photographs
- Migration Certificate