AIBE (11) 2018-19: is the national level exam that has been organized by the Indian BCI-Bar Council. AIBE stands for All India Bar Examination which has been designed with the purpose to fulfill the objective to evaluate the capability of all the advocates having desire to practice law in India. This is the test which has been taken to acquire “Certificate of Practice” so that one can join the legal professional in an efficient manner. BCI provides the certificate all those applicants who get qualified in the written AIBE test. The examination has been taken into 40 cities in our Indian Territory.All the aspiring candidates can check the detailed information about AIBE (XI) 2018 from this article.
The official exam schedule for AIBE (11) for the academic year 2018-2019 is as follows:
|Starting of online registration||1st September 2017|
|Offline Registration form sales begin
|1st September 2017|
|Bank Payments through challan starts
|2nd September 2017|
|Online Registration and offline form
|31st October 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of challan for
Online and Offline Application
|4th November 2017|
|Last date for completion of online form||8th November 2017|
|Last date for receiving Offline
Application forms at BCI-Delhi
|8th November 2017 (5 PM)|
|Online release of Admit Cards for Online & Offline application||18th November 2017|
|Examination Date||3rd December 2017|
Get Latest Admission Updates AIBE (11) 2018 Student Admission Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
AIBE (11) Registration 2018
- Candidates can apply AIBE (XI) 2018 through online or offline mode.
- AIBE (11) Registration 2018 has been started from 1st September 2017.
- The last date for submitting the online & offline application form will be 31st October 2017.
- While registering for AIBE 2018, candidates need to upload documents such as advocate ID card(if issued by State Bar Council), enrollment certificate, scanned photograph and signature, category and disability certificate (if applicable).
- Payment should be done only through SBI Challan. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Candidates can make the payment after 24 hours of registration.
- Make sure you keep a print copy of application form for further references.
- No copies of the filled-in application form or any other document are required to be sent to the BCI office.
Applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 3560/- (Rs. 2500 + Rs 60 (bank transaction charges) for SC/ST). The fee can only be deposited through bank challan of SBI bank.
The minimum eligibility criteria that candidate has to fulfil for appearing the AIBE (11) 2018 is as follows:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian national.
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates either have passed 3 years or 5 years LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized law school.
- Minimum Marks: No minimum percentage is required in the qualifying examination in order to apply for AIBE.
- Enrollment with State Bar Council: In order to appear the AIBE, it is must for the law graduates to be enrolled with respective State Bar Council. Candidate must possess the advocate enrollment card issued by State Bar Council.
- Age Criteria: There is no prescribed age limit for writing AIBE.
- Number of Attempts: There is no limit in attempts for AIBE. Candidates can appear this examination any number of times.
AIBE (11) Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates who are going to appear the AIBE (XI) 2018 must be familiar with the exam pattern so that they will get the overview of question paper. The structure of examination is given below:
- Exam Mode: The test will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates have to mark the answers on OMR sheet.
- Type of Questions: The test will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Number of Questions: There will be total 100 questions in AIBE.
- Subjects: The examination will carry questions from 20 subjects. These subjects will be divided into category-I and category-II. Each subject of category-I will have 7 questions while Category-II subjects will have 23 questions in total. 23-questions of Part-2 will include questions from at least 5 subjects of Category II.
- Parts: The test is consisting of 2 parts i.e. Part I and Part II. Category I subjects will be included in Part I while category-2 subjects will be included in Part II.
- Languages: AIBE will be conducted in 11 languages and candidates have the choice to take the examination in any one of the languages.
- Exam Duration: Candidates will be provided with 3 hours and 30 minutes to complete the examination. Candidates with 80% or more disability will be provided an extra time of 20 minutes per hour.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in the examination, therefore, no mark will be deducted for an incorrect response.
|Category-I (Part-I)||Category-II (Part-II)|
|Alternative Dispute Resolution||Administrative Law|
|Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act||Company Law|
|Constitutional Law||Environmental Law|
|Contract Law, including Specific Relief, Special Contracts, and Negotiable Instruments||Family Law|
|Criminal Law I: The Indian Penal Code||Human Rights Law|
|Criminal Procedure||Labour and Industrial Law|
|Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyancing||Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Consumer Protection Law|
|Evidence||Principles of Taxation Law|
|Jurisprudence||Public International Law|
|Professional Ethics and the Professional Code of Conduct for Advocates|
AIBE (XI) 2018 Syllabus
AIBE (11) syllabus 2018 will consist of the subjects of three-year and five-year LL.B. programmes as prescribed by the Bar Council of India (BCI). The subjects are given below:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|Cr. P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil procedure)||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Ligitation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Labour + Industrial Law||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|Law Related to Taxation||4|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Prop Laws, Spl Contract N.I Ac||8|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
How to Prepare for AIBE (XI)
Here, we are giving some of the preparation tips for AIBE:
- Make the right strategy to secure minimum 40 marks (qualifying marks) in the examination.
- Try to practice past years question papers.
- As AIBE is open book examination i.e. you can carry study materials with you in the examination. Familiarize yourself with the study material you are going to carry with you.
- There is no negative marking or penalty in the examination. Only correct answers contribute to a candidate’s score. Therefore, candidates should leave no question unanswered.
- Manage your time well in the examination. Do not waste your time on the questions which take more time.
- Refer the best books for preparation.
Before one/two week(s) examination, AIBE (11) Admit Card will be issued from BCI. Admit cards for AIBE 2018 will be found on AIBE official website. Applicants must carry the admit card when they enter in examination hall, and along with the admit card they must carry any photo identity card
AIBE (11) 2018 Result:
AIBE (11) 2018 result will be there on AIBE’s official website. Applicants who have been there in the exam can get the results over this website with some simple process where the date of birth and roll number will be used. All the qualified candidates will get the “Certificate of Practice” for working in the law profession.
AIBE (11) Answer key
An answer key is a type of reference that can be used to determine how much you have scored and you get a good idea that how much marks you will get.
Although we know that there is four set that is set A, B, C, D all the set answer key you will get through official website only through online mode.
Candidate can download the answer key by 2nd week of April, the main objective of the answer key is to provide a good estimation that how much you will score in the examination.
Generally, the answer key is released before the result.