AEEE 2018 Result
Amrita Engineering Result 2018 will be declared on the official website in the last week of May 2018. Candidates appearing in the exam can check their result using their AEEE Roll Number and date of birth as credentials.
AEEE 2018 Result will comprise details such as:
- Father Name
- Marks Scored (Overall)
- Marks Scores (Sectional)
- Roll Number
AEEE is conducted for admission in Amrita School of Engineering for multiple disciplines. Notification for the exam will be released at the official website in the month of January-February 2018. Candidates interested in the institute are advised to apply well before the last date. Result is declared in form of score cards which comprises details about the candidates and their performance in the exam conducted by the institute.
Get Latest Admission Updates About AEEE 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Details Below :
AEEE 2018 Important Dates
|Announcement of AEEE Result||May 2018|
|Download date of AEEE 2018 counselling call letter||May 2018|
|AEEE 2018 Counselling for SC/ST quota (Open & State quota)||June 2018|
|AEEE 2018 Counselling for General Quota (Open & State Quota)||June 2018|
|AEEE 2018 Counselling for State Quota (Candidates from Karnataka, Kerala & Tamil Nadu only)||June 2018|
How to check AEEE 2018 Result
The Result will be declared for the qualified candidates of the exam. Based upon the scores, the institute will shortlist the candidates for multiple streams as per their merit in the exam. Here’s how you can check your AEEE Result
- Go to the official website
- Click on AEEE Result 2018
- Enter the details required
- The details required to be filled may vary from candidate’s login, password to their AEEE Roll Number and date of birth
- Verify all the details mentioned in the scorecard
- Obtain a hard copy for future purposes.
Details mentioned in AEEE 2018 Scorecard
The Result is published in form of scorecards on the official website. Similar to Admit Card, scorecards furnish details about the candidates and their performance in the exam. Score card is one of the most important documents that validates and verifies the performance of candidates in the exam. Here are the details that that are published in the score card.
- Father Name
- Marks Scored (Overall)
- Marks Scored (Sectional)
- Roll Number
- Merit Rank
- Candidate’s photo
- Scanned signature
Noramilazation of Scores
The normalization of scores is necessary because there will be multiple shifts of the entrance exam. The normalization of the score is mandatory for determination of merit or ranking to be used during the Counseling/Seat Allotment process. The normalization procedure applied is based on percentiles, which is a score based on the relative performance of the all the candidates appearing for the exam. The marks obtained by the candidates are transformed into a scale ranging from 100 to 0.
The percentile score indicates the percentage of candidates who have scores equal to or below that particular percentile. The percentile score is calculated to 7 decimal places to avoid any kind of tie and bunching effect.
The result is prepared in three shifts, the Parameters are
- Raw score
- Percentiles (up to 7 decimal places) separately for each of the four subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) and the Total.
AEEE 2018 Cut Off
The cut off of AEEE 2018 will be declared by Amrita University. AEEE Cut Off 2018 is the closing rank of multiple B.Tech branches required for admissions at all the three campuses of university located in Coimbatore, Amritapuri and Bengaluru.
Cut off is the minimum marks after which no seat is allotted to any candidate for admission to undergraduate engineering branch at the aforesaid colleges and university. Candidates can check more details about AEEE 2018 cut off below.
|1.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||1500|
|3.||Computer Science Engineering||2100|
|4.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||2200|
|8.||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||4200|
AEEE 2018 Counselling
AEEE Counselling 2018 is the procedure in which qualified candidates of AEEE 2018 undergo document verification and opt for course in college where they seek admission. The result for AEEE 2018 was declared in May 2018. Candidates can download their AEEE 2018 counselling call letter on or after May 2018. AEEE Counselling 2018 will be conducted tentatively from second to fourth week of June for candidates belong to different categories.
Important Guidelines for AEEE Counselling
- Keep six copies of colored photograph (size 3.5 X 4.5 cm) at the time of counselling /admission.
- Produce AEEE 2018 hall ticket/admit card during counselling.
- Preserve admit cards duly signed by invigilator till AEEE 2018 Counselling gets over.
- AEEE 2018 counselling call letter will not be sent by post for candidates.
- Ascertain eligibility for admission with respect to age and 10+2 marks before attending the counselling.
- If any candidate admitted is found to be ineligible, his/her admission will be subjected to cancellation. Candidates who have passed class 12 from the respective states in which the university campus is situated, then in that case, a certain percentage of seats in each campus will be allocated for the candidates.
- Maximum intake from any state will be restricted with a view to ensure admission to candidates from all states.