ESIC Medical College Alwar or officially known as Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar is a government medical college located in Alwar Rajasthan.
ESIC Alwar is the popular name of the college. The college was established in 2021 and MBBS is the one and only course of the college.
MBBS intake capacity of ESIC Medical College Alwar is 100 seats every year. The college has been approved by National Medical Commission and is affiliated with the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
This article explains the information on ESIC Medical College Alwar courses, fee, cutoff, eligibility, admission process, counselling steps, and ranking.
- 1 Key Highlights of ESIC Medical College Alwar
- 2 Courses Offered
- 3 Admission Procedure
- 4 Cutoff
- 5 Reputation and Ranking of Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar
- 6 Facilities of Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar
- 7 MBBS Syllabus in Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar
- 8 The Bottom Line
- 9 Contact Information
Key Highlights of ESIC Medical College Alwar
|Name of College||Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar|
|Popular Name||ESIC Medical College Alwar|
|Category||Government Medical College in Rajasthan|
|Entrance Required||NEET UG|
|Approval||National Medical Commission|
|MBBS Intake Capacity||100|
|Affiliated University||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|MBBS Counselling Conducting Authority||Medical Education Department Rajasthan|
Affiliation, Approval & Ranking
- Affiliated With Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
- Approved By: National Medical Commission
MCI Status & Recognition
Permitted for 100 seats u/s 26(1)(a)(b) & 28(1)(2) of the NMC Act, 2019 for 2021-22.
ESIC Medical College Alwar fee structure and courses are mentioned here. MBBS is the most popular course of the college and it is the one single course right now in the medical college. No PG courses offering by the medical college to students such as MD/MS. Here are the details of ESIC Medical College Alwar Courses, Intake, Duration, and Fee.
UG Course & Intake Capacity
Complete the registration for the course entrance test for which you want to apply to ESIC Medical College Alwar. Pay the registration fee and print the registration form for future reference.
The next thing that you need to know is the qualified course-associated entrance test. For example, if you want to apply for an MBBS course, then you have to register and qualify NEET-UG examination.
Eligibility, Entrance & Academic Qualification
Admission eligibility for ESIC Medical College Alwar courses is a major aspect for the candidates who wish to apply in this college. Here is a glimpse of all courses and the academic qualification of the courses.
Even we also add the name of the entrance that students are required to clear to get admission to ESIC Medical College Alwar for the MBBS course.
|Courses||Entrance Name||Academic Qualification|
Class 10+2 With Science Stream
50% Marks for General Category in 10+2
45% Marks for OBC Category in 10+2
40% Marks for SC Category in 10+2
- The Medical Education Department Rajasthan is an official body that conducts Rajasthan MBBS Counselling every year on the basis of NEET Marks.
- Candidates who want to participate in Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling, are required to qualify NEET Exam according to the percentile, rank, and marks scored in the NEET Exam.
- Rajasthan NEET UG Exam Counselling conducts through the online mode. DME is responsible for counselling Rajasthan MBBS 85% seats under state quota and 100% seats in self-financing colleges in Rajasthan.
- Candidates who have names on Rajasthan NEET Merit List will be called by the authority
Rajasthan MBBS Counselling Criteria
|Seat distribution||Counselling authority||Name of counselling|
|Seats under 15% All India Quota||MCC||NEET counselling|
|Seats in central/deemed universities||MCC||NEET counselling by MCC|
|Seats under 85% state quota||Medical Education Department Rajasthan||MBBS counselling|
|All seats in private colleges||Medical Education Department Rajasthan||NEET counselling|
Rajasthan MBBS Counselling Procedure
Firstly, visit the Rajasthan NEET Counselling DME official website such as: https://education.rajasthan.gov.in/ .Candidates are required to browse the tab of Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling. Click on the registration link and add the details asked in the application form. Add your name and NEET exam details. Candidates are required to pay the Rajasthan Counselling Fee.
2). Rajasthan NEET Merit List
Wait for the Rajasthan Merit List. If your name came on the list, then download the call letter from the official site. Rajasthan NEET Merit List is prepared on the basis of NEET exam marks and rank.
3). Choice Filling & Submission
On the other hand, the next step is choice filling and submission. You have to fill in the name of colleges in the preference list. Fill in your choice and lock your choice.
4). Seat Allotment
Check the round 1 and round 2 counselling results and proceed for the step of seat allotment. If your name came in the first round of Rajasthan Counselling or the second round then submit your documents and fee at the college.
5). Reporting to College
If you are satisfied with the allotted college name from the first round and second round counselling result of Rajasthan then report to the college with a fee.
Documents Required For Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar MBBS Admission
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Eight passport size photographs
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- NEET Application Form
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar
Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar Cutoff for MBBS course is given here but we only added the qualifying marks in this tab. With this candidates can understand “how many marks they are required to score to participate in Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar MBBS counselling”. The cutoff is the first barrier in the path of students to get admission in the MBBS course.
MBBS UG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
|Category||ROUND 1||ROUND 2||MOPUP|
Reputation and Ranking of Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar is the topmost college in terms of education quality because it is the government medical college.
- On the other hand, infrastructure is good for the college, the boy’s hostel and girls’ hostel both are different with separate blocks.
Facilities of Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar facilities are crucial to determine for the candidates.
- ESIC Alwar Hospital is associated with the college and has all major facilities.
- AC Central Libraries are also part of the medical college.
MBBS Syllabus in Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar
Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar MBBS Syllabus is a major thing for the candidates who want to take admission in MBBS Course of the college. Three main phases of the MBBS course are Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical, and Clinical. You can check the details of the MBBS course syllabus.
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
The Bottom Line
Hence, it’s all about the things that you should keep in your mind about Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Alwar courses and fee structure. It is the leading government MBBS college in Rajasthan.
The cutoff of this college is also a major aspect for the candidates because the government medical college cutoff is pretty much high for candidates.