Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar Government Medical College Nahan (GMC Nahan) is a medical college and medical research college based in Nahan. The Medical College offers 100 MBBS Seats. GMC Nahan was established in 2016 and managed by Government under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The college is approved by govt. of Himachal Pradesh and was recognized by the Medical Council of India. In this article, we will give you the point by point data about Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar Govt. Medical College Nahan Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar Govt. Medical College Nahan is well known for giving present-day offices and the best support of its patients. It is one of the busiest doctor’s facilities of state and in India with a bed check of around 500. The normal day by day OPD patients is one of the most astounding in India.
- 1 Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar Government Medical College Nahan
- 2 Courses Offered @ Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar Government Medical College Nahan
- 3 Photo Gallery
- 4 Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar Government Medical College Nahan Admission Criteria
- 5 Dr. YSM-GMC Nahan Fee Structure
- 6 Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar Govt. Medical College NEET Cut-off
- 7 Departments
- 8 Facilities @ GMC Nahan
- 9 Ranking of Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar Govt. Medical College Nahan
- 10 Government Medical College Nahan Contact Details
Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar Government Medical College Nahan
|Famous Name||GMC Nahan, Nahan Medical College,|
|Location||Nahan, Dist.- Sirmaur Himachal Pradesh, Sirmour, Himachal Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh|
|MBBS Intake||100 Seats|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
Courses Offered @ Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar Government Medical College Nahan
|MBBS||100||4 years 6 months+ 1 Year Internship|
Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar Government Medical College Nahan Admission Criteria
- One can apply to the school through their NEET Medical Scorecard directed by the specialist.
- Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the affirmation Guidelines.
- Instructive Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English separately with at least half checks (40% stamps in the event of SC/ST and 45% imprints OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the time of confirmation.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
Dr. YSM-GMC Nahan Fee Structure
|YEAR 1||YEAR 2||YEAR 3||YEAR 4||GRAND TOTAL|
|Boys /Girls||In Campus||N/A||Available||Available||Available||Available|
Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar Govt. Medical College NEET Cut-off
NEET Cut-off 2017 (ROUND 1)
NEET Cut-off 2017 (ROUND 2)
- Forensic Medicine
- Community medicine
- General medicine
- Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases
- General surgery
- Obst. & Gynae.
Facilities @ GMC Nahan
- Animal house
- Postmortem block
- Blood bank Textbooks
- Reference books
- 24 Hours of Electricity
- Central Library
- Lecture Theatres
- Examination halls
Ranking of Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar Govt. Medical College Nahan
|Name of Institute||Rating||Reputation||Education||Faculty||Infrastructure||Previous rating||Placement|
|GMC Nahan||8/10||Good College||7.4/10||Good||Good||7.8/10||Average|
Government Medical College Nahan Contact Details
|Address||Nahan, Sundar Bagh Colony, Nahan, Himachal Pradesh 173001|
|Telephone No.||0261 224 4175|
Recieve most recent news and updates of GMC Nahan through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
If you have questions regarding GMC Nahan, you may leave your inquiry below.