Dr. S S Tantia Medical College is also known as Jan Seva Hospital. It is affiliated with Tantia University Campus, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan. The hospital has been tied up with various health insurance companies for cashless treatment of society. The hospital is located near RIICO, Hanumangarh Road, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, India.
Dr. S S Tantia MCH & RC (Jan Seva Hospital) is one of the best hospitals in Sri Ganganagar. It has all the facilities of world-class treatment under one roof, which is available to the general public.
Dr. S. S. Tantia Medical College Hospital & Research Center (Jan Seva Hospital) is not only benefiting the local people but residents of nearby districts and states are also getting benefited and recovering from the services provided by the hospital. This institution is providing world-class facilities to the patients at very affordable prices and is on the way to making society healthy.
Name of Institute
Dr. S. S. Tantia Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre
Jan Seva Hospital
Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan
See Also : NEET Cutoff 2021, Government, Private & Deemed Colleges
See Also : What is the NTA NEET Exam and what Features of This Exam?
Dr. S. S. Tantia Medical College Sri Ganganagar Rajasthan has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is imparted under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. The college is well-known for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS) in the state. The following undergraduate programs are based on duration and intake capacity.
Dr. S S Tantia Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Sri Ganganagar Rajasthan provides the best education and offers the following
4.6 years+1 Year Internship
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Students must be NEET Qualified for admission to medical colleges of India.
- It is worth mentioning here that the NEET exam is undertaken by almost every MBBS aspirant for getting enrolled for an MBBS course in India.
- This NEET is conducted across 254 test centers in India. Over 15 Lacs candidates appeared for NEET in 2021.
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility conditions as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER-MBBS Exam and AIIMS-MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
See Also : G. S. Medical College & Hospital Hapur Fees, Cutoff & Admission 2022-23
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical aspirants. Dr. S. S. Tantia Medical College, Sri Ganganagar offers a good group of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and provide utmost guidance to medical students and will continue to do so. All Professors, Associate Professors, Lecturers are available on our campus.
The fee structure of the Dr. S S Tantia Medical College, Sri Ganganagar the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
Non AC Room
NRI Quota Fees
Read Also : SS Institute of Medical Sciences [SSIMS] Davangere
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
- Hostels for Girls and Boys
Ranking and Reputation
Documents Required for NEET Counselling
- MBBS admission application form in the prescribed format
- NEET Hall Ticket or Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card or Score Card
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.) Certificate
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter/ Call Letter
- Cast Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marksheet(Class X +XII Passing Certificate/ DOB Certificate)
- AADHAR Card as address proof
- At least 8 recent passport size photos of candidates
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Hanumangarh Road, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan 335002, India.
See Also : Medical Colleges in India for MBBS: without NEET, low fees 2022-23
See Also : NEET 2022 Latest Updates, News, Dates & More!
If you have any queries regarding admission to the Dr. S. S. Tantia Medical College, Sri Ganganagar your comment below.
11 thoughts on “Dr. S S Tantia Medical College- Sri Ganganagar Rajasthan”
My daughter qualify neet, want admission in MBBS
Contact me on 95400 98653
I want admission of neet quelified son for mbbs
I want admission for my daughter in MBBS she qualified need
Want admission of NEET qualified Son for MBBS
I WANT ADMISSION INTO THE MBBS COURSE
i want take admission in mbbs
I want take admission in MBBS
Cheater hai…Tantia.College. Specially its admission head Mukesh Goel. And team. Mera 20 Lakh le ke 1 month bad return kar diya. Inko apke bachchhe ke future se koi matlab nahi.
How to get admission in management quota
My marks neet pass I want admission mbbs