DR N Y Tasgaonkar Institute of Medical Science is located at Bhirpuri road Karjat. It is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik. The hospital has been tied up with various health insurance companies for cashless treatment of society.
DR N Y Tasgaonkar Institute of Medical Science is one of the best hospitals in Mumbai. It has all the facilities of world-class treatment under one roof, which is available to the general public.
Dr. N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College offers 100 MBBS seats This institution is providing world-class facilities to the patients at very affordable prices and is on the way to making society healthy.
Name of Institute
DR N Y Tasgaonkar Institute of Medical Science
DR Vinayak Sabnis
See Also : NEET Cutoff 2021, Government, Private & Deemed Colleges
See Also : What is the NTA NEET Exam and what Features of This Exam?
DR N Y Tasgaonkar Institute of Medical Science has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is imparted under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. The college is well-known for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS) in the state. The following undergraduate programs are based on duration and intake capacity.
DR N Y Tasgaonkar Medical College provides the best education and offers the following
4.6 years+1 Year Internship
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Students must be NEET Qualified for admission to medical colleges of India.
- It is worth mentioning here that the NEET exam is undertaken by almost every MBBS aspirant for getting enrolled for an MBBS course in India.
- This NEET is conducted across 254 test centers in India. Over 15 Lacs candidates appeared for NEET in 2021.
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility conditions as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER-MBBS Exam and AIIMS-MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical aspirants. Dr. S. S. Tantia Medical College, Sri Ganganagar offers a good group of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and provide utmost guidance to medical students and will continue to do so. All Professors, Associate Professors, Lecturers are available on our campus.
The fee structure of the DR N Y Tasgaonkar Institute of Medical Science the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
Non AC Room
NRI Quota Fees
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
See Also : Pt. J N M Medical College JNMC Raipur
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
- Hostels for Girls and Boys
Ranking and Reputation
See Also : MBBS in India-Review of Fees, Colleges, Eligibility & Admission
Documents Required for NEET Counselling
- MBBS admission application form in the prescribed format
- NEET Hall Ticket or Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card or Score Card
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.) Certificate
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter/ Call Letter
- Cast Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marksheet(Class X +XII Passing Certificate/ DOB Certificate)
- AADHAR Card as address proof
- At least 8 recent passport size photos of candidates
- Medical Fitness Certificate
|Address:||Bhivpuri Road, Near Karjat, Maharashtra.|
See Also : How to Prepare for NEET at Home without Coaching?
See Also : An Official Portal of NEET-UG is- NTA.NIC.IN NEET
If you have any queries regarding admission to the DR N Y Tasgaonkar Institute of Medical Science your comment is below.
14 thoughts on “DR N Y Tasgaonkar Institute of Medical Science Karjat Maharashtra”
Is it a private or a government college?
Sir can get admission on 417 neet score
My score is 434 can i get admission in this college
My score is 482 can get admission
What is the fees
Fee structure for vj catageory first year mbbs
I scored 502 in neet 2021
Is there chance of getting these college
Ofc yes..u will get ny tasgonkar.
What is fees structure for academic session 2021-2022 for students coming under sc category
It’s a very good college I suppose.
I want to get admission for my daughter in this college.
Please guide me.
Dr. Prakash Gaikwad
I am scoring 434 open category is there any chance to get admission in this college
My score is 417 can I get admission in this. Clg
I am Dr.C.B.Namungade.I am a General surgeon[MS,MRCS,FRCS,FACS] I am interested to join as faculty member as Associate Professor in Medical college if vacancy.I had worked as lecturer in D.Y.Patil medical college and working in U.K and want to written back to India
Bro, are you really a doctor….