Dr. N. D. Desai Faculty of Medical Science and Research, Nadiad is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Gujarat. The college was established in the year 2019 and is known as N. D Desai Medical College Nadiad.
The college is affiliated with the Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad, and is Approved by the NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION (NMC) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
N. D Desai Medical College is located in Nadiad, Gujarat. This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 550 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
N D Desai Medical College Nadiad
Name of Institute
Dr. N. D. Desai Faculty of Medical Science and Research, Nadiad
N. D Desai Medical College Nadiad
Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad
Nadiad, Kheda – Gujarat, India
Dr. N. D. Desai Faculty of Medical Science and Research, Nadiad has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
Dr. N. D. Desai Faculty of Medical Science and Research, Nadiad are evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, etc.
We will give you detailed information about Dr. N. D. Desai Faculty of Medical Science and Research, Nadiad’s fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Courses Offered @ N D Desai Medical College Nadiad
N D Desai Medical College Nadiad has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs (MBBS). Dr. N. D. Desai Faculty of Medical Science and Research, Nadiad offers the following undergraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
N D Desai Medical College Nadiad provides the best education and offers the following
4.6 years+1 Year Internship
Category of Seats & Seats Distribution:
Govt Quota 75% and Management 25% including NRI seats
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility condition as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
See Also : Pt. J N M Medical College JNMC Raipur
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. Dr. N. D. Desai Faculty of Medical Science and Research, Nadiad offer a good proportion of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
The fee structure of the Dr. N. D. Desai Faculty of Medical Science and Research, Nadiad for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
Government Fees (Per Year)
|Hostel Fee Without AC/ AC Room:||Rs 1,00,000/-& 2,00,000/-|
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
No. of Candidates
NEET Cutoff 2020
No. of Candidates
UR/ EWS- PH
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
|Academic Facility||Clinical Facility|
|Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus||Wi-Fi|
Ranking and Reputation
College Road, Nadiad Gujarat
If you have any queries regarding admission to the Dr. N. D. Desai Faculty of Medical Science and Research, Nadiad Leave your comment below