Dr. Kiran C Patel Medical College & Research Centre, Bharuch is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Gujarat. The college was established in the year 2020 and is known as KMCRI Bharuch.
The college is affiliated with the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat is Approved by the NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION (NMC) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Dr. Kiran C Patel Medical College & Research Centre, Bharuch is located in Bharuch, Gujarat. This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 450 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
- 1 Dr. Kiran C Patel Medical College & Research Centre , Bharuch
- 2 Courses Offered @ Dr. Kiran C Patel Medical College Bharuch
- 3 Admission Procedure
- 4 MBBS Entrance
- 5 Faculty & Staff
- 6 Dr. Kiran C Patel Medical College Bharuch Fees Structure
- 7 Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
- 8 Scholarship
- 9 Dr. Kiran C Patel Medical College Bharuch Facility
- 10 Facilities
- 11 Ranking and Reputation
- 12 Contact Details
Dr. Kiran C Patel Medical College & Research Centre , Bharuch
|Name of Institute||Dr. Kiran C Patel Medical College & Research Centre , Bharuch|
|Popular Name||KMCRI Bharuch|
|Affiliated to||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat|
Dr. K C P Medical College Bharuch has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
Dr. Kiran C Patel Medical college Bharuch are evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, etc.
We will give you detailed information about Dr. K C P Medical College Bharuch fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Courses Offered @ Dr. Kiran C Patel Medical College Bharuch
Dr. Kiran C Patel Medical college Bharuch have highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs and postgraduate medical programs (MBBS). Dr. K C P Medical College Bharuch offer the following undergraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
Dr. Kiran C Patel Medical college Bharuch provides the best education and offers the following
|MBBS||150||4.6 years+1 Year Internship|
Category of Seats & Seats Distribution:
Govt Quota 75% and Management 25% including NRI seats
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility condition as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. KMCRI Bharuch offer a good proportion of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
Dr. Kiran C Patel Medical College Bharuch Fees Structure
The fee structure of the KMCRI Bharuch for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Courses||Government Fees (Per Year)||Management seat||NRI seat|
|Hostel Fee Without AC/ AC Room:||Rs 1,00,000/-& 2,00,000/-|
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS||50th Percentile||720-147||682406|
NEET Cutoff 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS- PH||50th Percentile||146-129||99|
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
Dr. Kiran C Patel Medical College Bharuch Facility
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
|Academic Facility||Clinical Facility|
|Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus||Wi-Fi|
Ranking and Reputation
|Address:||New Civil Hospital Campus Bharuch Gujarat, India.|
|Contact Number:||+91 2642 264171|
If you have any queries regarding admission to the KMCRI Bharuch Leave your comment below