DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur is a leading Medical College in Kolhapur and it is deemed to be a university that is affiliated with D. Y. Patil Education Society (Institution Deemed to be University), Kolhapur. The popular name of the college is DYPMC Kolhapur. Both UG and PG Medical Sciences courses are offered by this university and every MBBS intake capacity of DY Patil College s 150 students each year.
We are going to do the Review of DY Patil Medical Deemed to be University in this article and provide information about college history, facts, results, admission procedure, courses available, and fee structure.
- 1 Key Highlights of DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur
- 2 DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur Gallery
- 3 Reputation and Ranking of DY Patil Medical Deemed to be University
- 4 Facilities of DY Patil Medical Deemed to be University
- 5 Admission Procedure
- 6 MBBS Syllabus in DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur
- 7 Cut Off
- 8 Course Offered
- 9 Fee Structure
- 10 The Bottom Line
- 11 Contact Details
Key Highlights of DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur
|Name of College||DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur|
D. Y. Patil Education Society (Institution Deemed to be University), Kolhapur
INR 20,60,000 Annually
MBBS Intake Capacity
Private Deemed University in Maharashtra
DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur Gallery
Mission and Vision
Dr. DYP Edu. Soc. Deemed Uni., Kolhapur (Deemed)) is the topmost choice for the students to consider private medical colleges in India and understanding the vision of the university is also important here for the students.
The vision of Dr. DYP Edu. Soc. Deemed Uni., Kolhapur (Deemed)) is becoming a top institution in terms of the world-class dynamic college of education research and training because they want to develop an environment that is globally competitive, professional, and especially responsible for human resources and healthcare.
Mission of DY Patil Medical College, Kolahpur That You Need to Know
When we talk about the mission of DY Patil Medical College, Kolahpur, then we can say that college wants to define the globally relevant quality in higher education and skill enhancement for offering required trained manpower in India and the world as well.
DY Patil Medical College, Kolahpur is focusing on improving symbiotic relationships with industry, academic and research institutions, and the community to meet the expectations of various stakeholders.
Reputation and Ranking of DY Patil Medical Deemed to be University
Facilities of DY Patil Medical Deemed to be University
Documents Required For DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur MBBS Admission
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Eight passport size photographs
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- NEET Application Form
Admission for the MBBS course in DY Patil Medical College, Kolahpur is a simple process for the students who had qualified for the NEET UG exam. When you are thinking to pursue the bachelor of medicine and bachelor or sugary from this college then must clear the entrance exam of NEET-UG.
It is a compulsory entrance test for the students who want to study for a medicine undergraduate degree from this college or any other university as well because NEET is the only entrance test to get admission in all medical and dental colleges in India.
Considering deemed to be a university for MBBS in India is the right decision for the medical students because the primary focus of the deemed colleges is high-quality education and medical care training for the students.
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur
MBBS Counselling in DY Patil Medical College Kolahpur
- Counselling is one of the important processes for the students who want to get admission to any college of India for medical and dental courses.
- However, Deemed University MBBS Counselling is quite different from the private medical colleges.
- A university that has the status of deemed to be university means, counselling of the university done through the MCC because MCC is the official portal and government body that conducts NEET UG counselling for government medical colleges and deemed colleges in India.
- Once students register for the MCC Counselling round to get admission in DY Patil Medical College Kolahpur, then they need to wait for the counselling round.
- MCC Counselling registration is required to add the details including personal and educational details and pay the counselling fee online.
- Choice filling and locking process of MCC UG counselling are important to enter the name of “DY Patil Medical College Kolahpur” in the first preference of the college list.
- If you found that your name came in the list of NEET UG Counselling rounds by MCC, then you should report to the college with the required documents and fees.
Why Choose DYPMC Kolhapur for MBBS Degree Course?
- DYPMC Kolhapur is the leading deemed to be university and due to the status of the deemed college, this institution is an ideal choice for all those students who are looking for the best medical colleges in Kolhapur.
- If you know about the Deemed University Meaning then you can also understand the fact deemed colleges are known for the high-quality medical education, training, and skills program.
- Faculty and Staff of DYPMC Kolhapur are very impressive due to the high experience and well-trained faculty. Skilled as per the global standards faculty of this deemed to be university is known for the excellent education, learning, and training opportunities for the students.
- MBBS Fee Structure in DY Patil Medical Deemed to be University is also affordable for the students in comparison to other colleges. The campus is also looking appealing, clean, and green of the university.
MBBS Syllabus in DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
MBBS UG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
|Category||R1(Opening - Closing)||R2(Opening - Closing)||MopUp(Opening - Closing)|
168340 - 433540
121404 - 414428
88398 - 427314
NEET PG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
UG Course & Intake Capacity
PG Course & Intake Capacity
|Course Name||Intake Capacity|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||9|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||6|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy||1|
|MD – Psychiatry||3|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||5|
|MS – General Surgery||10|
|MD – Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion||1|
|MD – Pharmacology||2|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||7|
|MS – Orthopaedics||9|
|MD – Physiology||2|
|MS – ENT||2|
|MD – Paediatrics||9|
|MD – Microbiology||3|
|MD – General Medicine||13|
|MD – Pathology||6|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||4|
MBBS Fees in DY Patil Medical College Kolahpur
One more concern of the students is knowing about the information of Deemed University MBBS Fee Structure because they wanted to know about the annual fee structure for UG medical degree from this college. The annual MBBS fee in this college is INR 20,60,000. Students need to pay the first-year fee at the time of admission. MBBS fee structure is different of all different deemed universities, private and government colleges.
Hostel Fees in DY Patil Medical College Kolahpur
On the other hand, one more expensive for the students is the monthly hostel due. They also need to pay the hostel fee on the monthly basis, when they choose the hostel accommodation of the medical college. 8334 is the monthly hostel charge of DYPMC Kolhapur. MBBS Course Duration is 5.6 years and during this period most of the students consider the hostel accommodation.
The Bottom Line
DY Patil Education Society is a major deemed to be a university in India and DYPMC is also affiliated with this college. It’s all about the review of DY Patil Kolhapur Medical Education and we hope that this information is enough for you to know more details about this college.