Dr. Chandramma Dayananda Sagar Instt. of Medical Education & Research, Harohalli, Hubli is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Bangalore. The college was established in the year 2020 and is known as DSIMER Hubli.
The college is affiliated with the Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore, and is approved by the NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION (NMC) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Dr. Chandramma Dayananda Sagar Instt. of Medical Education & Research is located in Hubli, Bangalore. This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 450 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
Dr. Chandramma Dayananda Sagar Instt. of Medical Education & Research, Hubli
Name of Institute
Dr. Chandramma Dayananda Sagar Instt. of Medical Education & Research, Harohalli, Hubli
DSIMER Hubli or Dayananda Sagar Medical College, Hubli
Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore
See Also : Medical Colleges in India for MBBS: without NEET, low fees 2022-23
Also Read : View the NEET Result 2022 PDF, Roll Number Wise Result
Dr. Chandramma Dayananda Sagar Instt. of Medical Education & Research, Hubli has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
Dayananda Sagar Medical College, Hubli are evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, etc.
We will give you detailed information about Dayananda Sagar Medical College, Hubli fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Fill the form for Admission Assistance:
Courses Offered @ Dayananda Sagar Medical College, Hubli
Dayananda Sagar Medical College, Hubli have highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs (MBBS). Dayananda Sagar Medical College, Hubli offer the following undergraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
Dayananda Sagar Medical College, Hubli provides the best education and offers the following
4.6 years+1 Year Internship
Category of Seats & Seats Distribution:
Govt Quota 75% and Management 25% including NRI seats
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility condition as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
See Also : Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences[KIMS], Hubli, Fees & Admission
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. Dayananda Sagar Medical College, Hubli offer a good proportion of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
The fee structure of the Dayananda Sagar Medical College, Hubli for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
|Hostel Fee Without AC/ AC Room:||N/A|
Cut Off and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
No. of Candidates
NEET Cutoff 2020
No. of Candidates
UR/ EWS- PH
See Also : NEET Qualifying Marks 2022, Cutoff Marks, Merit List
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
|Academic Facility||Clinical Facility|
|Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus||Wi-Fi|
Ranking and Reputation
|Address:||Devarakaggalahalli, Harohalli , Kanakapura Road
Ramanagara, Karnataka – 562 112
See Also : Gian Sagar Medical College Patiala Punjab- Fees, Cutoff, Admission 2022-23
Read Also : MBBS Admission at Qualifying Marks(150 to 200) | States to Consider | Budget | College options
If you have any queries regarding admission to the Dayananda Sagar Medical College, Hubli Leave your comment below
2 thoughts on “Dr. Chandramma Dayananda Sagar Instt. of Medical Education & Research, Hubli”
I m expecting 417 in 2021 may I know ur fees structure
I got 412 in neet 2021. I want to know ur fees