Founded in 2016, with a total MBBS intake capacity of 125, DR Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College Delhi is a state government university. This medical college is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIU), Delhi. All India’s ranking of the college is 10 and that’s why this college also counts in the list of top 10 medical colleges of Delhi NCR.
Here is the complete review of DR Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College Delhi Courses, Admission, History, Vision, Fee, Cutoff, Eligibility, Ranking, and much more information. Stay connected with us till the end of this article to know more details about the college.
|Name of College||DR Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College Delhi|
MBBS Intake Capacity
All India Ranking
National Medical Commission
World Health Organization
BSAMC, Near Metro Station, Sector 6, Rohini, Delhi, 110085, India.
Type of College
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIU), Delhi
DR Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College Gallery
Type of College
Dr Baba Sahib Ambedkar Medical College, Delhi is a state government university. The college is located in Delhi and that’s why also funded and run by the state government. Students who want to get admission in the MBBS course of the college are required to participate in NEET UG counselling.
About: Dr Baba Sahib Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital (BSAMCH), Delhi
Dr Baba Sahib Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital (BSAMCH), Delhi is a health science center which was established in 2016 ad working towards the excellent education and leadership quality. Name of the college has been taken on the name of first law minister of Free India, chief architects of the Indian Constitution, leading activist and social reformer Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College by the Government of NCT of Delhi.
Mission and Vision
Main aim of the college of providing quality care and people of Delhi are getting best health care services from the hospital of the college. Dr Baba Sahib Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital (BSAMCH), Delhi is committed for the excellent teaching and research.
Do you know the name of the affiliating university of Delhi? Affiliating University of the college is Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIU), Delhi. That means all courses degrees, certificates, and diplomas are awarded by this medical college through Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIU), Delhi.
The established Year of Dr Baba Sahib Ambedkar Medical College, Delhi is 2016. Now, the university ranks among the top medical colleges in Delhi NCR. Hence, if you are thinking to consider this medical university for the MBBS course admission, then you must know about the basic details of the college.
Status of MCI Recognition & Date of LOP
Recognized for 100 seats for renewal of permission u/s 10(A) for 2020-21. Permitted for increase of seats from 100 to 125 under EWS quota (103rd constitution amendment) for 2019-20. The date of the LOP of the college was 07 July 2016.
MBBS Intake Capacity
Total MBBS Seats in Dr Baba Sahib Ambedkar Medical College, Delhi are also a point of concern for the candidates. They want to know about the total seats because they want to fill the name of the college in the choice filling and locking process. MBBS Intake Capacity of Dr Baba Sahib Ambedkar Medical College, Delhi is 125 seats.
MBBS Admission Eligibility in Dr Baba Sahib Ambedkar Medical College (BSAMC), Delhi
- The first thing that you need to know is that you must complete or appear in Class 10+2 with Science Stream to apply to this college for MBBS in India.
- On the other hand, compulsory subjects to get admission to college are physics, chemistry, biology, and English.
- Third this is registering for the NEET UG exam because it is a single-window exam to get admission to both private and government colleges.
- If you qualify for the national eligibility cum entrance test then register for the NEET UG Counselling and pay the security fee.
- Once your name came into the Dr Baba Sahib Ambedkar Medical College (BSAMC), Delhi Merit List, then submit your documents and fees.
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in DR Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College Delhi
Documents Required For BSA Medical College MBBS Admission
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Eight passport size photographs
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- NEET Application Form
Dr Baba Sahib Ambedkar Medical College (BSAMC), Delhi Admit Card
Do you want to view or download the admit card of the college? If yes, then you can also get in touch with the campus of the college because most medical colleges are issuing offline admit cards to candidates for MBBS course admission.
Dr Baba Sahib Ambedkar Medical College (BSAMC), Delhi Results
Results of the MBBS Course are also released by Dr Baba Sahib Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital (BSAMCH), Delhi through the online portal or official website. You can also check the results online through the official website of the university or you can also view the results online through the dashboard.
MBBS UG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
|Category||ROUND 1||ROUND 2||MOPUP|
MBBS Syllabus in BSA Medical College
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
Reputation and Ranking of BSAMCH Delhi
Facilities of BSAMCH Delhi
Academic Facilities in Ambedkar Medical College, Delhi
- There are 4 lecture theater in Ambedkar Medical College, Delhi;. These theatres are centrally air-conditioned with audio-visual aids and e-class with video conferencing facilities.
- All 4 lecture theatres are located in unified LT complex.
- Demonstration Rooms are also the part of the college and the size of Demonstration Room is 45 square meter with the seating capacity of 60 seats.
- Anatomy: 2 nos. with a seating capacity of 60 students each.
- Physiology: 1 nos. with a seating capacity of 60 students each.
- Biochemistry: 1 nos. with a seating capacity of 60 students each.
- Pharmacology: 1 nos. with a seating capacity of 60 students each.
- Pathology: 1 nos. with a seating capacity of 60 students each.
- Microbiology: 1 nos. with a seating capacity of 60 students each.
- Forensic Medicine: 1 nos. with a seating capacity of 60 students each.
- Community Medicine: 1 nos. with a seating capacity of 60 students each
- Common Rooms are also in the medical college and even separate common rooms for boys and girls are located in the block of college with indoor games facilities.
- There is total 6277 books in the library of Ambedkar Medical College, Delhi;