Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Dental Sciences Patna
Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Patna was established in 1990 to impart training of bachelor of Dental Surgery, Master of Dental Surgery, Dental Mechanic and Dental Hygienist Course. The college is well equipped with the latest and modern equipment and instruments for practical training. The Institute is being managed by Gautam Educational & Welfare Society, a Buddhist Minority Society registered under Society Registration act 21,1860 as well as by Governing Council, represented by a galaxy of educationists and dedicated persons of social and religious fields.
Affiliated to: Magadh University
Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (with English as the main subject) must have passed by the candidates from any recognized state/national Board.
Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their marks in the BCECE entrance test.
Entrance Test: BCECE Exam
- Extra-curricular activities
- Seminar room
- Conference hall
- Medical facility
- Dental clinics
- Department of Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Periodontology
- Department of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Department of Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry
- Department of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Department of Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge
- Department of Public Health Dentistry (Community Dentistry)
- Department of Oral Pathology & Microbiology
Hari Om Nagar , New Bailey Road West Of Canal, Patna – 801 503, Bihar