DME-MP: NEET Counselling is one of the important aspects for the candidates. Candidates who are from Madhya Pradesh state, are in the right place. We are going to describe the complete information of DME MP. It is the official body that conducts Madhya Pradesh NEET UG Counselling for 85% of State Quota Seats.
The full Name of DME MP is the Department of Medical Education (DME), Government of Madhya Pradesh. This department is responsible for the MP NEET 2022 Counselling. From round 1 to mop up round counselling everything is done through this counselling body. Choice Filling for MP NEET 2022 Counselling also began soon. Hence, stay updated with the news and updates of MP NEET UG Counselling 2022.
- 1 85% State Quota Seats for MBBS and BDS Course Admission
- 2 Madhya Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- 3 DME MP Counselling Stages to Know
- 4 Government Medical College in Madhya Pradesh
- 5 Private Medical College in Madhya Pradesh
- 6 List of Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
- 7 The Bottom Line
85% State Quota Seats for MBBS and BDS Course Admission
Students who want to get admission through the state quota seats for MBBS and BDS courses are required to participate in the MP NEET UG Counselling 2022. There is a total of 37 government and private colleges in the counselling. You must qualify for the NEET UG exam to participate in the MP NEET UG Counselling process.
MP NEET Counselling conducts in different rounds such as four rounds including the first round, second round, mop-up round, and college-level rounds. The Mop-Up Round for MP NEET-UG 2022 Counselling is the responsibility of DMEMP.
Madhya Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- You must fulfill the eligibility criteria for MP NEET UG Counselling set by DME MP.
- Age of the applicant must be 17 years at the time of admission
- There is no upper age limit for applicants at the time of admission
- In terms of qualification, a candidate must be passed class 12th with Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English as subjects.
- To participate in DME MP NEET UG Counselling, a candidate must have a certificate of domicile status of Madhya Pradesh.
DME MP Counselling Stages to Know
Once you clear the NEET UG exam, then proceed to the Madhya Pradesh NEET UG Counselling process. Candidates who wish to participate in the counselling process are required to qualifying the NEET exam.
You must register on the portal of DME MP and register online to fill out the MP NEET Application form for the Counselling of MP NEET 2022.
Seat Matrix and Merit List
The next thing that candidates are required to know is that DME will also release the list of participating colleges with the availability of the seats category-wise. MP NEET State Merit List 2022 will also release by MPDME. If your name came in the list of MP NEET MBBS merit list then fill out the application form for counselling.
Choice Filling and Locking
Candidates who secure a name in the MP NEET State Merit List 2022 are required to proceed with the process of choice filling. This process is crucial for the candidates because during this process they need to complete the option of choice filling. You need to select the preferences of college name during the MP NEET UG Counselling Registration 2022 process.
Seat Allotment List
On the other hand, once the choice filling and locking process has been completed then the process of seat allotment will be started. This process includes the admission process with the MP NEET Counselling result 2022. During this process, students are required to report to the college which is allotted through the MPNEET UG Counselling.
The next thing that you need to know in the process of document verification and confirmation of admission is seat has been allocated to the candidate by submitting an original copy of the documents.
- DME MP Required Documents For NEET UG Counselling:
- NEET 2021 scorecard
- NEET 2021 admit card
- Marksheet of Class 10 or equivalent
- Marksheet of Class 12 or equivalent
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste/community certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
Government Medical College in Madhya Pradesh
Private Medical College in Madhya Pradesh
List of Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
The Bottom Line
Therefore, it’s all about the things that you need to know about the DME MP Counselling. With this, we can say that this process is enough to tell you about the information of DME Madhya Pradesh MBBS and BDS Counselling.