Christian Medical College Ludhiana is one of the best private medical colleges in Punjab and it is one of the best professional institutes in India. CMC Ludhiana is affiliated with the Baba Farid University of Health Science.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana was established in the year 1953. This college was established as a private educational institution to provide higher education to make a career in the field of medicine.
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana is approved by the prestigious NMC and the management of this college is done under the supervision of Dr. Abraham G. Thomas.
CMC, Ludhiana offers a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course of the duration of five and a half years with one year of the internship.
Christian Medical College Ludhiana
|Institute Name||Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Punjab|
|Popular Name||CMC, Ludhiana|
|Affiliated to||Baba Farid University of Health Science|
Admission Contact Form:
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take utmost care of the health of every individual while being committed to achieving and maintaining excellence.
The college offers undergraduate(UG) and postgraduate(PG) courses in medicine, which are conducted by qualified teachers.
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana is developing towards a global knowledge center for Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Paramedical Sciences, etc.
We will give you detailed information about Christian Medical College, Ludhiana fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review
After the completion of the course, many students are hired as permanent residential doctors, while many start their own clinics.
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is imparted under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. The college is well-known for its UG(MBBS) medical programs (MBBS) in the state.
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana provides the best education and offers the following courses
|Course Name||Annual Intake (Seats)|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis||6|
|MD – Paediatrics||9|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||1|
|MD – General Medicine||8|
|MD – Pathology||4|
|MD – Radiotherapy||3|
|MD – Pharmacology||3|
|MD – Physiology||1|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||10|
|MD – Dermatology||1|
|MD – Community Medicine||5|
|MD – Microbiology||3|
|MD/MS – Gynaecology||6|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||3|
|MS – Orthopaedics||4|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2|
|MS – General Surgery||8|
|MS – ENT||2|
Candidates can apply for admission to the college through both online and offline modes. Getting admission to this college is not a difficult task. Hardworking students can easily get admission.
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility conditions as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical aspirants. Rama Medical College, Kanpur offers a good group of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology.
Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and provide utmost guidance to medical students and will continue to do so. All Professors, Associate Professors, Lecturers are available on our campus.
The fee structure of the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Course Name||Tuition Fee
|A. AC Single Occupancy:||Rs. N/A|
|B. Non AC Single Occupancy:||Rs. N/A|
|(Mess Charges Included)|
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
|Category||Cut off NEET score (all India rank)|
|First round||Second round||Mop up round||Stray round|
|2A||153 (659529)||No seats avail.||No seats avail.||No seats avail.|
|2B||558 (43750)||505 (82528)||No seats avail.||No seats avail.|
|2C||520 (70688)||452 (129726)||No seats avail.||No seats avail.|
|2D||462 (119783)||No seats avail.||No seats avail.||No seats avail.|
|2E||357 (239131)||No seats avail.||No seats avail.||No seats avail.|
|2F||487 (97563)||485 (99168)||No seats avail.||No seats avail.|
|2G||554 (46342)||536 (58748)||No seats avail.||No seats avail.|
|OPEN||590 (25076)||571 (35365)||No seats avail.||No seats avail.|
|BC||525 (66591)||492 (93196)||No seats avail.||No seats avail.|
|SC||422 (160417)||400 (186168)||No seats avail.||No seats avail.|
|NRI||280 (358339)||499 (87212)||435 (147228)||No seats avail.|
|AIQ-OPEN||622 (11129)||608 (16384)||No seats avail.||No seats avail.|
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
NEET Cutoff 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS- PH||50th Percentile||146-129||99|
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
Hospitals are always trying to make themselves better. The group provides complete treatment to both national and international patients, our main focus is to take care of the patient’s health. Their focus is the holistic well-being of a patient, for which we have a 750 bedded hospital with 24×7 services and busy outpatient service. The hospital always encourages you to come here and see the professionalism at work for yourself!
- Hospital is committed and present for your welfare.
- Patients in the hospital are very important to the group.
- He is our guest of honor.
- Hospitals is committed to providing the best treatment and services;
- The group is here to heal the body, mind, and soul.
- This is our ultimate duty and the purpose of being our health care professionals.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
- Hostels for Girls and Boys
After the completion of the course, many students are hired as permanent residential doctors, while many start their own clinics. The college helps the students to get jobs in this hospital or other hospitals. All the students get jobs and the college also writes experience letters for the students. The internship is mandatory for the students to get a job in the hospital to gain experience.
Ranking and Reputation
Documents Required for NEET Counselling
- MBBS admission application form in the prescribed format
- NEET Hall Ticket or Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card or Score Card
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.) Certificate
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter/ Call Letter
- Cast Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marksheet(Class X +XII Passing Certificate/ DOB Certificate)
- AADHAR Card as address proof
- At least 8 recent passport size photos of candidates
- Medical Fitness Certificate
|Address:||Brown Road, Ludhiana,|
If you have any queries regarding admission to the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Punjab, comment below.