Chintpurni Medical College is a premier private medical college in Punjab and located in Pathankot, Gurdaspur. CMC Pathankot is the popular name of the college.
Chintpurni Medical College, Pathankot was established in 2012 and now offers MBBS courses to candidates through the college.
According to the approval of the National Medical Commission, Delhi MBBS intake capacity is 150 seats and affiliated with Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
This article by SarvJanakari helps you to understand Chintpurni Medical College Courses, Fee, Cutoff, Admission, Counselling, Eligibility, Ranking, and Facilities.
|Name of College||Chintpurni Medical College, Pathankot, Gurdaspur|
|Popular Name||CMC Pathankot|
|Category||Private Medical College in Punjab|
|Established the Year||2011|
|Entrance Required||NEET UG|
|Approval||National Medical Commission|
|MBBS Intake Capacity||150|
|Affiliated University||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot|
|MBBS Counselling Conducting Authority||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
Affiliation, Approval & Ranking
- Affiliated With Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
- Approved By: National Medical Commission
MCI Status & Recognition
Recognized Recognition is conditional. College Debarred from admission for two academic years i.e. 2017-18 and 2018-19. Shifted students of 2014-15 and 2016-17 batches in different medical colleges in the state of Punjab.
Permission granted for 150 M.B.B.S seats during the academic year 2021-22. The next batch of students in the M.B.B.S course will be admitted only after permission of MARB of NMC for Renewal/Recognition
Chintpurni Medical College, Pathankot fee structure for the UG and PG Courses are mentions in the above tab. We want to tell you one thing right now the college has been offering only a single UG course which is MBBS. Candidates who wish to study MBBS in India can apply in the counselling and admission procedure of the college. It is a private medical college in Punjab and that’s why the fee structure is also pretty much more expensive than the government medical colleges of the state.
UG Course & Intake Capacity
|Course||Govt. Quota||Management Quota||Open/Minority Quota|
Complete the registration for the course entrance test for which you want to apply to Chintpurni Medical College, Pathankot.
Pay the registration fee and print the registration form for future reference. The next thing that you need to know is the qualified course-associated entrance test. For example, if you want to apply for an MBBS course, then you have to register and qualify NEET-UG examination.
Eligibility, Entrance & Academic Qualification
- Here are the details of Chintpurni Medical College, Pathankot eligibility, and entrance test requirements for the MBBS course. No doubt that the MBBS course is the most popular in the college but getting admission in the course is a quite tough and challenging task for the candidates.
- Candidates who pass out the NEET Examination and score according to the Chintpurni Medical College, Pathankot merit list, or NEET-UG merit list can participate in the admission counselling process by the state counselling authority.
- The marks requirement is also mandatory for the candidates in 10+2 according to their category to get admission to the college.
|Courses||Entrance Name||Academic Qualification|
Class 10+2 With Science Stream
50% Marks for General Category in 10+2
45% Marks for OBC Category in 10+2
40% Marks for SC Category in 10+2
- The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) is an official body that conducts Punjab MBBS Counselling every year on the basis of NEET Marks.
- Candidates who want to participate in Punjab NEET UG Counselling, are required to qualify NEET Exam according to the percentile, rank, and marks scored in the NEET Exam.
- Punjab NEET UG Exam Counselling conducts through the online mode. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) is responsible for counselling Punjab MBBS 85% seats under state quota and 100% seats in self-financing colleges in Punjab.
- Candidates who have names on Punjab NEET Merit List will be called by the authority.
Punjab MBBS Counselling Criteria
|Seat distribution||Counselling authority||Name of counselling|
|Seats under 15% All India Quota||MCC||NEET counselling|
|Seats in central/deemed universities||MCC||NEET counselling by MCC|
|Seats under 85% state quota||Medical Education Department Punjab||MBBS counselling|
|All seats in private colleges||Medical Education Department Punjab||NEET counselling|
Punjab MBBS Counselling Procedure
Firstly, visit the Punjab NEET Counselling Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) official website such as https://bfuhs.ac.in/. Candidates are required to browse the tab of Punjab NEET UG Counselling. Click on the registration link and add the details asked in the application form. Add your name and NEET exam details. Candidates are required to pay the Punjab Counselling Fee.
2). Punjab NEET Merit List
Wait for the Punjab Merit List. If your name came on the list, then download the call letter from the official site. Punjab NEET Merit List is prepared on the basis of NEET exam marks and rank.
3). Choice Filling & Submission
On the other hand, the next step is choice filling and submission. You have to fill in the name of colleges in the preference list. Fill in your choice and lock your choice.
4). Seat Allotment
Check the round 1 and round 2 counselling results and proceed for the step of seat allotment. If your name came in the first round of Punjab Counselling or the second round then submit your documents and fee at the college.
5). Reporting to College
If you are satisfied with the allotted college name from the first round and second round counselling result of Punjab then report to the college with a fee.
Documents Required For Chintpurni Medical College, Pathankot MBBS Admission
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Eight passport size photographs
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- NEET Application Form
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in Chintpurni Medical College, Pathankot
1). Chintpurni Medical College Punjab Cutoff marks are mentioned in the above section. First of all, marks for the UR, OBC, SC, and ST categories are different.
2). You can check the Cutoff of Chintpurni Medical College Punjab for your category from the above table. It is qualifying marks and not the merit list exam for admission purposes.
Reputation and Ranking of Chintpurni Medical College Punjab
- Chintpurni Medical College Punjab’s ranking and reputation are excellent in terms of medical education and training. Therefore, the infrastructure of the medical college is also very good.
- Chintpurni Medical College Punjab facilities are cutting-edge because this medical college has been offering dynamic facilities to candidates.
- MBBS graduates from Chintpurni Medical College Punjab can explore the extensive placement opportunities from the leading firms and hospitals.
Facilities of Chintpurni Medical College Punjab
- Chintpurni Medical College Punjab facilities are given here and if you are thinking to check the facilities of the college then review this table.
- The hospital of Chintpurni Medical College Punjab has been popular for the best health care services in the city. OPD and Blood Bank are the major services of the college.
- Hostel facilities in Chintpurni Medical College Punjab for both male and females are available in the medical college.
MBBS Syllabus in Chintpurni Medical College Punjab
- Chintpurni Medical College Punjab MBBS Syllabus and Subjects covered in the above section. Candidates who wish to study medicine in the college are required to check the MBBS syllabus details from the above review.
- There are three phases of the MBBS Syllabus that you need to know. We mention all three phases in the course and the subjects are comprehensive in the syllabus.
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
The Bottom Line
Therefore, we can say that these things that you need to know about the Chintpurni Medical College Punjab course, admission, counselling, eligibility, ranking and facilities. Finally, we can say that these are the things that you need to know about course admission and eligibility. It is one of the leading colleges in the state and this college has been popular for medical courses admission.