- 1 Chettinad Medical College, Kanchipuram Tamilnadu
- 2 Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram
- 3 Courses Offered @ Chettinad Medical College
- 4 Chettinad Medical College Photo Gallery
- 5 Admission Criteria
- 6 Chettinad Medical College Fees Structure
- 7 Chettinad Medical College Cutoff
- 8 Departments
- 9 Facilities
- 10 Chettinad medical college Placement
- 11 Chettinad medical college Kanchipuram internship
- 12 Chettinad medical college Ranking
- 13 Chettinad medical college contact details
Chettinad Medical College, Kanchipuram Tamilnadu
Chettinad Medical College, Kanchipuram is a popular and preferred location for medical education in South India. Chettinad Medical College offers 150 MBBS Seats 63 PG & 9 M.Ch Seats.
Chettinad medical college was established in 2006 and managed by the Government under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The college is one of the leading research medical colleges in South India. The College is Affiliated with the Chettinad Academy of Research Education(Deemed to be University). CMC Kanchipuram offers 60 academic programs in the field of Medicine, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences.
Chettinad’s vision is to enable Healthcare for All in Tamilnadu. Before we go to finish school audit, let us observe the key points of interest of Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram
|Famous Name||Chettinad Medical College|
|Affiliation||Chettinad Academy of Research and Education (Deemed University), Chettinad|
|Courses||MBBS/ MD/ MS/ M.ch/ DM|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
|Telephone no||044-47411000, 47411022|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
Admission Contact Form
Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram
Chettinad Medical College, Kanchipuram was established in 2006. The college is approved by govt. of Tamilnadu and was recognized by the Medical Council of India.
In this article, we will give you the point by point data about the college Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities, and Contact details.
Courses Offered @ Chettinad Medical College
|MS (ENT)||1||3 years|
|MD – Paediatrics||2|
|MD – Dermatology, Ven. & Leprosy||2|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||2|
|MD – Psychiatry||2|
|MD – Microbiology||3|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory||3|
|MD – Pathology||3|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||4|
|MD – Pharmacology||4|
|MD – Physiology||4|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis||4|
|MD – General Medicine||5|
|MD – Community Medicine||6|
|MD/MS – Obs. & Gynae.||1|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||1|
|MS – ENT||1|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2|
|MS – General Surgery||2|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3|
|DM – Neonatology||1|
|DM – Gastroenterology||1|
|DM – Neurology||1|
|DM – Cardiology||2|
|M.Ch – Neuro Surgery||1|
|M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary||1|
|M.Ch – Cardio-Thoracic Surgery||2|
Chettinad Medical College Photo Gallery
- CHRI Kanchipuram comes under DEEMED to BE UNIVERSITY, So the Admission is through NEET examination from national level counseling authority “Medical Counseling Committee, New Delhi” (www.mcc.nic.in) for All India Quota seats
- Education Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English separately with at least half stamps (40% checks if there should be an occurrence of SC/ST and 45% imprints OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the time of confirmation.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
- A Relaxation of 5% total is there for SC/ST applicants.
Chettinad Medical College Fees Structure
Fees of MBBS, MD, MS
|Course||Fees Per Year|
|Bachelor of Science||Rs.13,000/-|
Fees Per yr.
Chettinad Medical College Cutoff
NEET UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Cutoff Score(Out of 720)||Min. Qualifying Percentile|
|OBC/ST/SC PH||107||40th Percentile|
NEET-UG Cutoff 2018
|Category||Cutoff Score(Out of 720)||Min. Qualifying Percentile|
|OBC/ST/SC PH||97||40th Percentile|
NEET UG 2017 Cutoff
|Category||Cutoff Score||Cutoff Percentile|
NEET UG 2016 Cut off
|Category||Marks (Out of 720)||Cutoff Percentile|
|OBC – PH||128-106|
|SC – PH||125-103|
|ST – PH||120-99|
MBBS UG Cutoff 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUP
|Category||R1(Opening – Closing)
||R2(Opening – Closing)||MopUp(Opening – Closing)|
|General||188906 – 753605||86241 – 921383||124913 – 910848|
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUP
|Courses||R1(Opening – Closing)||R2(Opening – Closing)||MopUp(Opening – Closing)|
|MD Anaesthesia||52553 – 64427||50822 – 75484||NA|
|MD Dermatology||19099 – 74851||9231 – 53102||47301 – 47301
||NA||NA||88011 – 113046|
|MD General Medicine||23595 – 79960||25801 – 29030||NA|
|MD OBG||27904 – 95202||36806 – 95202||14044 – 14044
|MD Paediatrics||20345 – 34032||30450 – 30450||NA|
|MD Pharmacology||NA||NA|| 112254 – 116704
|MD Community Medicine
||NA||NA||94491 – 94491|
|MD Pathology||53671 – 70468||50075 – 50075||NA|
|MD Community Medicine||62585 – 93563||92870 – 92870||NA|
|MD Psychiatry||38406 – 56584||66273 – 74096||NA|
|MD Radiology||9652 – 25674||13645 – 25631||NA|
|MD TB n Chest||35694 – 78943||35032 – 39349||NA|
|MS Sport Medicine||31523 – 39576||43200 – 47526||23931 – 29736
|MS ENT||48714 – 55085||54250 – 66399||NA|
|MS General Surgery||38368 – 92722||37815 – 51172||49771 – 61385
|MS Ophthalmology||37567 – 48842||50586 – 54795||NA|
|MS Orthopaedics||44236 – 56305||49998 – 58897||NA|
||NA||NA||94925 – 94925|
- Forensic Medicine
- Community medicine
- General medicine
- Tuberculosis and Chest
- General surgery
- Obst. & Gynae.
- Animal house
- Blood bank
- Reference books
- Central Library
- Lecture Theatres
- Examination hall
Chettinad medical college Placement
Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute are one of the top leading govt. medical colleges in Delhi. In spite of the fact that the school barely offers any on-grounds Job interviews, students going from the school get set in different Healthcare organizations in India and abroad. Students are given Internships and Job encounters by means of clinical clerkships, willful logical activities.
Chettinad medical college Kanchipuram internship
The internship is basically the training period during which the students get to learn about the actual practice of health care so that in the future they can handle the patients independently and confidently. The duration of the internship will be of 12 months. The students are awarded the bachelor’s degree of MBBS on the successful completion of the course with training.
Chettinad medical college Ranking
Examples of biomedical research projects
- Relationship of Leptin Receptor Gene Variation in Obesity and Diabetes Induced Cardiovascular Diseases – A pilot Study.
- A study on the effect of chitosan loaded minocycline nanoparticles against selected microbial strains.
- Selection of priming solution for adult bypass surgery(cardiopulmonary).
- The usefulness of metal artifact reduction technique in CT.
- Paper fluidics for the location of salivary biomarkers: improvement of a point-of-care analytic apparatus to anticipate periodontitis utilizing thiocyanate and no as markers.
- Optimal perfusion during cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Connection of weight record with customary hazard factors in patients with myocardial localized necrosis.
- Role of Wnt-signaling in the determination of differentiation potential and fate of mesenchymal stem cells.
- Evaluation of Chitosan-amniotic membrane Based Scaffolds for the treatment of diabetic wounds.
- The job of adapted medium got from human umbilical string mesenchymal immature microorganisms (UC-MSC) in tweaking the destiny of human keratinocyte cell line (HaCaT): an in vitro examination.
- Potential of ZnO nanoflower for insulin amyloid degradation.
- Macrophage coated Liposomal luminescent silver for theragnosis.
- The hereditary inclination of single nucleotide polymorphisms in estrogen flagging ward qualities related to endometriosis-related barrenness.
- Assessment of Propagation Velocity in Pre and Post Mitral Valve Replacement and balloon Mitral Valvotomy.
- Role of Magnetization Transfer-Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Brain Infection.
Chettinad medical college contact details
|Address||Chettinad Health City, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kancheepuram, Tamilnadu|
|Telephone No.||044-47411000, 47411022|
If you have questions regarding Chettinad Medical College, Kanchipuram, you may leave your inquiry below.