Definition of Nursing:
The health sector consists of different professional pillars and Nursing is also the primary professional pillar of the health sector and without the presence of this profession, we can’t imagine the health care services. Nursing is a health care professional that encourages the care of patients, families, individuals, and communities to overcome any kind of illness. Types of nurses based on their work and health care providers and training as well. Nursing is one of the prominent health care professions in the world now.
Health is Wealth and Nursing Program & Professional Proves This Statement Organically True for the World.
More About Nursing Course:
Every year, the world is growing with new ideas and innovations in the medical science industry. The role of the medicine and health care sector is important for the development of the world. Nurses are the main pillar of the health foundation and industry. If you want to become a Nurse and want to pursue Nurse Course then you must read this Nursing Course Review (because it is a full-fledged review to understand course outlines).
The nursing course has both diploma and postgraduate programs both. Students can choose as per their options. Once you complete the diploma program, then you can also continue your study for the Nursing Course PG. As we know, competition is too high in the other medical courses such as MBBS and BDS but when we talk about Nursing courses, then we can say that it is pretty much easy to compete in terms of admission and job placement too.
Nursing Role in Health Care Sector:
Nowadays, the Nursing profession is almost in every health care industry. Patient care is never possible without the Nurses and that’s why this profession is growing every year in the industry. Doctors can only treat patients but care is the task of Nurses and this task can’t do by the doctors.
What Are the Types of Nursing Courses?
If you finally decide to pursue Nursing Courses then you must check the types of courses overview to understand the difference in various nursing courses. When we talk about India, then we can say that total of three types of Nursing Courses are available for the students that they can pursue to become a nurse.
It is the type of undergraduate program and once you complete this Nursing Course, then you will get the certificate of the program. The duration of the Nursing Certificate Program is 6 months to 1 year.
The second major types of Nursing Course are the Diploma Course. This type, of course, is also available in both graduate and undergraduate programs for the students. Duration of Nursing Diploma Course is in between 1 year to three years.
BSC Nursing Program:
Last but not least and most demanded Nursing Course is B.SC Nursing. It is a degree course in Nursing and available on both levels such as undergraduate and graduate level. 2 to 4 years is the course Duration of BSC Nursing.
Eligibility for Nursing Courses:
When you are thinking to fill the B.SC Nursing Application Form 2021 then you must know about the Nursing Courses Eligibility too before applying to the course. Eligibility criteria are not very difficult for this program.
- A student is required to complete class 10 and class 12th from the recognized board or institution.
- Students must secure 50% marks in 10+2
- To apply to BSC Nursing Course, the student must have a science subject background in 10+2.
ANM Nursing Eligibility:
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 17 years at the time of admission
- The maximum age limit for ANM Nursing Course is 35 years.
- Applicant must be passed 10+2 in any stream with the English Language from the recognized board
- Students must be fit medically
GNM Nursing Eligibility:
- 10+2 is required with at least 40% marks and English Subject is Compulsory in the 10+2
- State Open School Board candidates are also eligible to pursue GNM Nursing courses and NIOS Students as well.
- 10+2 with English and must secure 40% Marks in Vocational ANM Course from the INC Recognized School.
B SC Nursing Eligibility:
- The age of the student must be 17 years at the time of admission
- 10+2 with science subject background
- Students who are from NIOS must have 45% marks in 10+2
- Students must be medically fit
Nursing Courses Fees Overview:
- BSC Nursing Course Duration is 4 Years and B SC Nursing Fees for Years Range is in between 20,000 to 2,50,000.
- B SC Nursing Course (Hons) duration is 2 years and BSC Nursing Fees for this program are between Rs 40,000 to 1,75,000.
- Post-Basic BSC Nursing Course is also the major course with the duration of 2 Years. Nursing Fees for this program range between Rs 40,000 to 175,000.
Doctorate in Nursing
Indian Nursing Council
Top BSC Nursing Colleges in the World:
- University of Pennsylvania
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Toronto
- University of Alberta-Canada
- Karolinska Institute-Sweden
- King,s College London (KCL)- United Kingdom
- University of Michigan-United States
- United Kingdom- University of Manchester
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill-United States
- The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)- United States
Top 10 BSC Nursing Colleges in India:
|Acharya Institute of Health Science||Bangalore||Karnataka|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences||Delhi||Delhi|
|Christian Medical College||Vellore||Tamil Nadu|
|Chandigarh University||Chandigarh||Punjab & Haryana|
|Armed Forces Medical College||Pune||Maharashtra|
|Kasturba Medical College||Mangalore||Karnataka|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical
Research & Education
|King George’s Medical University||Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh|
|Madras Medical College||Chennai||Tamil Nadu|
Nursing Exam Entrance Test:
Nursing Entrance Tests are different based on graduate and post-graduate courses. There are so many different conducting bodies for Nursing Courses Entrance Test.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi is one of the top universities to pursue Nursing courses.
- AIIMS Nursing Course Eligibility based on the entrance exam marks of the students.
PGIMER nursing 2021
- PGIMER or Post Graduate Institute of Medical, Education, and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh is also the major test for Nursing Courses in India.
- Nursing Admission can also do easily for the students when they clear the reputed entrance test exams.
CMC Ludhiana BSc nursing 2021:
- Punjab is the primary hub to pursue medical science courses and when you think about the BSC Nursing Course or Program, then you must check the Nursing Course Admission Details in CMC Ludhiana.
- Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society is the wide form of CMC Ludhiana.
Indian Army Nursing 2021
- Under the guidance and direction of the Directorate General of Medical Services (Indian Army), Nursing Courses and Entrance Tests were conducted by this bod.
JIPMER Nursing 2021
- Clearing the test of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry is also the toughest task s for the students because it is one of the difficult entrance tests for Nursing Students.
Q1). What is the BSC Nursing Full Form?
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Q2). How Much BSC Nursing Course Fees?
B.SC Nursing Fees depends on the college and state but the fees start from 20,000.
Q3). When Will GNM Nursing 2021 Admission Started?
First Week of August
Q4). What is an average BSC Nursing Salary?
4 Lacs to 6 Lacs
Q5). When does BSC Nursing Admission 2021 Start?
BSC Nursing Admission 2020-21 Started in January and December End. Students can also view the information about BSC Nursing Form Date 2021 from the Indian Nursing Councils Official Site.
BSC Nursing Syllabus:
- Human Anatomy
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Environmental Science
- Nursing foundation
- Child health nursing
- Basic of computer science
- Community health nursing
- Mental health nursing
- Management of nurse Service
- Communication Technology
- Advanced nursing
- Nursing Statistics
- Gynecological nursing
- Psychiatric nursing