Pharmacy is the science of developing and allocating medical Drugs. Pharmacy is the health career that connects the health sciences with the chemical sciences, and it is charged with assuring the safe use of medication. Its scope comprises the cultivation of plants that are used as drugs, the synthesis of chemical compounds of medicinal value, and the exploration of medicinal agents.
The opportunities in pharmacy practice includes more traditional roles like compounding and dispensing medications on the orders of physicians. Also, it includes more modern services associated to patient care, comprising clinical services, reviewing medications for safety and efficacy, and giving drug information.
A pharmacist is a qualified healthcare professional who specializes in offering information about contrasting medication and methods of treatment to patients.
Pharmacists are responsible for-
- The quality of medicines supplied to patients
- Guaranteeing that the supply of medicines is within the law
- Assuring that the medicines prescribed to patients are suitable
- Instructing patients about medicines, comprising how to take them, what reactions may occur and answering patients’ questions.
- Directing other healthcare competent about safe and effective medicines use, and safe and secure supply of medicines
- Offer services to patients, such as smoking cessation, blood pressure measurement and cholesterol management
- Manage the medicines supply chain and ensure pharmacy premises and systems are suitable for purpose
About - Brahmanand Groups of Institutions, Uttar Pradesh
|Name of College||Brahmanand Groups of Institutions, Uttar Pradesh|
Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
More About - Brahmanand Groups of Institutions, Uttar Pradesh
Brahmanand Groups of Institutions was well – established in 2006 and is a private college. The institute is located in Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh. This institute is also a leader in experimentation and innovation. Undoubtedly, here main emphasis is given to activities beyond academics and this pretty evident from its campus, infrastructure, extracurricular activities and much more.
Let’s know about the courses…
The institute provides 1 Pharmacy related course:
Course Offered @ Brahmanand Groups of Institutions, Uttar Pradesh
It’s mandatory for all the students to pass their class 12 from science stream from any recognized board. Students must have secured a minimum of 50% of marks in the science subjects.
Some of the essential documents that are needed in the admission process includes:
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Class 12 Marksheet or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Resident Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Passport Size Photograph
Faculty at Brahmanand Groups of Institutions, Uttar Pradesh
Brahmanand Groups of Institutions, Uttar Pradesh is well assisted by skillful as well as experienced faculty members. The educators deliver lectures through the use of LCD projectors at regular intervals in addition to blackboard teaching to create enthusiasm for learning in classrooms.
Moreover, it is committed towards qualitative progress through several activities including faculty development, organizing guest lecturers from well- known people from academics, hospital and industry. The faculty comprises recognized scholars with degrees from the most reputed Universities in India.
About the Placement
The institute provides placement assistance for its students. The placement cell of this institute is very active and constantly growing each year. Most of the students get placed in several pharmaceutical companies with good packages every academic year.
A committed cell every year takes care of all the placement drives. Placement cell schedules for the company visit to the college and manages the campus selection of the students.
About the Hostel
University has a separate girl’s hostel which obviously provides great hostel accommodation for the students.
University has a separate boy’s hostel which obviously provides great hostel accommodation for the students.
- Rooms are fully-furnished.
- Cable TV and telephone are available as well.
- Internet connectivity is provided.
- All the classrooms are well-maintained and furnished.
- They are fully air-conditioned. Have ceiling-mounted LCD Projectors.
College has a very well-maintained and capacious library. It consists of latest reference books and textbooks on Pharmacy for all the Pharmacy students. It has a large number of books and various different titles pertinent to all the subjects in pharmacy and allied fields.
All the libraries, seminar rooms, faculty rooms, classrooms are provided with Wi-Fi. Also, all the seminar rooms, classrooms as well as auditorium is facilitated with TV, Video conference, Projector, etc.
Institute has well – equipped laboratories with high technology machines and instruments required by the pharmacy students.
Some other facilities include
About the Curriculum at Brahmanand Groups of Institutions, Uttar Pradesh
- To aggravate an advance stimulation environment the administration designed an interesting, ethical and moral learning curriculum.
- Group discussions, case studies, debates, presentations, field activities are all held at the institute itself.
- Institute manages several sports events, cultural activities, plan trips etc.