About Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Fees Details of BPT- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
The course is offered in the country at an average annual course fee ranging between INR 1 – INR 5 Lakhs.
However, the fee could vary from college to college.
|BPT||Rs 1 – 5 Lakhs/-|
Eligibility of BPT- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
➡ Students must have completed their class 12 from a recognized educational board, in the Science stream, with subjects including – Chemistry, Biology, and Physics [main subjects].
➡ Minimum aggregate score of 50% or identical CGPA at the 10+2 level [45% for SC/ST/OBC students]
➡ Students must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
BPT Course- Top Colleges
- SBI Ramachandra University
- Christian Medical College
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research [IPGMER]
- Madras Medical College [MMC]
- Topiwala National Medical College
- Pt Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
- Santosh University
- Bundelkhand University
- Maharaja Agrasen Medical College
- NIMS University
- Hamdard Institute of Medical Science and Research
- Manipal University
- Baba Farid University of Health Science
- M.S. Ramaiah Medical College
- Government Medical College [GMC]
TOP BPT Exams –
- IPU CET
- NEET Exam
BPT Syllabus –
Students pursuing BPT Courses must check their syllabus so that they could have an idea about the topics.
- Electrotherapy 1
- Exercise Therapy-1
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Electrotherapy 2
- Exercise therapy – 2
- Yoga and Naturopathy
- Environmental Science
- General Medicine
- PT in ortho condition
- Research Methodology
- PT in medical condition-1
- PT in medical condition-2
- General Surgery
- Pediatrics and Geriatrics
- Computer Applications
- PT in surgical conditions
- Principles of Rehabilitation
During pursuing the Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy, students will be required to choose a specialization
according to their wish in order to gain more knowledge. Some of the BPT specializations are –
➡ Neurological Physiotherapy
➡ Pediatrics Physiotherapy
➡ Orthopedic Physiotherapy
➡ Geriatrics Physiotherapy
Some of the common health problems treated by physiotherapists include –
- Work-related injuries
- Brain injuries
- Neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Back pain
- Spinal disorders
More About BPT –
Career Opportunities –
- There are several career options for students to choose from, some of them include -Special school
- Multinational Companies to maintain the health of the employees
- Health and fitness clinics
- Self Employed Private Physiotherapist
- Industries for Industrial health
- Physiotherapy is altogether considered a rewarding and good enough career in the field of medical science.
- Students who don’t wish to pursue M.B.B.S. can opt for BPT. The time period of a BPT course is lesser as compared to M.B.B.S.
Why should one choose BPT?
➡ Firstly, it allows the candidates to work and learn about human anatomy. This particular course provides a lot of options to learn new skills in the area of neurology and the body.
➡ After completing graduation, students get to perform several jobs related to the treatment of patients, under the direction of a trained physiotherapist.
1 thought on “BPT- Bachelor of Physiotherapy- Fees, top colleges, admission, exams”