BPS Government Medical College for Women, Sonepat
|Name of College||BPS Government Medical College for Women, Sonepat|
|Popular Name||BPSGMCW, Sonepat|
|MBBS Intake Capacity||N/A|
|Affiliated To||Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences|
|Recognition and Listing||Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization(WHO)|
|Address:||Khanpur Kalan, Sonipat – 131305|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Library, Sports, Auditoriums, Food, Transport, Medical, etc.|
|MBBS||4 year 5 Month|
PG Courses Offered
|MD Community Medicine||3 Year|
|MD Forensic Medicine||3 Year|
|MD Pharmacology||3 Year|
|MD Biochemistry||3 Year|
|MD Pathology||3 Year|
|MD Physiology||3 Year|
|Admission Procedure||• Aspirants can apply to the school through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
• Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|For UG Course-
• 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English independently with at least 50% (40% checks if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST and 45% imprints OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
• 17 years or above as on 31st December of the time of admission.
|For PG Course
For Diploma Course
• Gone in 10+2 or proportionate with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
• The understudy ought to have qualified D.C.E.C.E(Diploma in Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination) directed by West Bengal Government.
|Boys /Girls||Rs 17000/-|
PG Cutoff 2021
|MD Community Medicine||–||–||47285-47285||–||50542-50542|
|MD Forensic Medicine||29073-29073||47444-47444||–||–||–|
|Address||Khanpur Kalan, Sonipat – 131305|