In today’s blog, we are going to know about Bombay College of Pharmacy Mumbai.
About the courses it provides, admission process and much more. To know about it in detail, read the full
About- Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai
|Institute type||State Government|
|Admission criteria||Entrance based|
This college was set up in 1957.
It was established by Indian Pharmaceutical Association- Maharashtra State Branch.
Bombay College of Pharmacy is allied to the University of Mumbai.
The college began providing with only a Diploma in Pharmacy as a course but now it offers several other
courses as well. It provides Graduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programs. [field of pharmaceutical sciences]
Now, let’s know about the courses, their eligibility, and the selection process…
Courses, Eligibility, and Selection Process-
- Students must pass their 10+2 with mandatory subjects including Chemistry and Physics along with anyone among Biology/Maths/Biotechnology.
- Also, they should score at least 50% of their marks.
- Selection process- Students have to appear for Maharashtra CET followed by counseling.
- Students should have a degree in B.Pharm with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- Selection process- GPAT/ Maharashtra CET, followed by counseling.
B.Pharm [Lateral Entry]-
- Students must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy, should score at least 45% of marks.
- Selection process- Merit-based
Ph.D.[specialization in Pharmacy]-
- Students must have pursued a Master’s in the concerned discipline and should score at least 55% aggregate marks.
- Selection process- GPAT/ University of Mumbai Ph.D. Entrance exam [PET], followed by counseling.
- Students have to visit the official website of this college.
- Click on the ‘To log in to BCP Portal: Click Here’ link [at the end of the redirected page]
- Register yourself with valid details.
- Then, log in and finish the application process.
- Pay the application fee. Fee can be paid online through credit/debit cards or Paytm Wallet or Net Banking.
There are various documents that are required at the time of Admission :
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- GPAT/CET scorecard
- Graduation mark sheet [ PG and Ph.D. program ]
- Character certificate [ from the previous institute]
- Diploma mark sheet [ Lateral Entry]
- Passing certificate
- Eligibility approval letter
- Birth certificate
- Migration certificate
- A certificate in case a student claims reservation [caste/defense/handicapped]
Let’s know about the facilities of BCP …
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Medical Facilities
- Computer lab
- Math lab
Objectives of BCP:
- To train and educate students in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Educate them to commit to the improvement of the health of the society, community through educational and research programs.
About the Fee:
|B.Pharma||Rs. 41,320||1 st year|
|B.Pharm [Lateral]||Rs. 41,633||1 st year|
|M.Pharma||Rs. 2.17 Lakhs||1 st year|
|Ph.D.||Rs. 1.51 Lakhs||1 st year|
Leave your comment below, if you have any queries regarding admission to Bombay College of Pharmacy Mumbai:-
1 thought on “Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai”
For lateral admission in b pharmacy in Bombay college of pharmacy what is it eligibility?