Responsibility for running BLDEA University was taken by Dr M.B. Patil in 1990. BLDE University was founded in 2008 to set up quality education in the medical and health care line. BLDE University, Bijapur is the leading medical college for UG and PG medical courses in India.
Dr M. B. Patil assumed the responsibility of running BLDEA in 1990. Realizing the need for a separate university to provide quality education, he played a pivotal role in the establishment of BLDE University in 2008. This university has been founded as the deemed to be university under UGC Act 1956 under article 3. In the starting time, Shri B. M. Patil Medical Sciences College and Research Centre was the single entity of educational institute.
- 1 Key Highlights of BLDE Medical College, Bijapur:
- 2 BLDE Medical College, Bijapur Gallery
- 3 About: BLDE Medical College
- 4 Features of BLDE
- 5 Admission in BLDE Deemed to be University:
- 6 BLDE Medical College Admit Card:
- 7 BLDE Medical College Results:
- 8 Cut Off in BLDE MEDICAL COLLEGE:
- 9 Fee Structure
- 10 BLDE University MBBS Fees
- 11 Hostel Fee in BLDE Medical Deemed to be University:
- 12 MBBS Syllabus in BLDE MEDICAL COLLEGE:
- 13 BLDE MEDICAL COLLEGE Admission:
- 14 Reputation and Ranking of BLDE MEDICAL COLLEGE:
- 15 Facilities of BLDE MEDICAL COLLEGE:
- 16 Documents Required For BLDE MEDICAL COLLEGE MBBS Admission:
- 17 BLDE MEDICAL COLLEGE MBBS Counselling Process:
- 18 The Bottom Line:
- 19 FAQs:
- 20 Contact Details of BLDE Medical College:
Key Highlights of BLDE Medical College, Bijapur:
Name of College
BLDE DU SHRI B M PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE
Popularly known as
BLDE Medical College or BLDE
Official Website of BLDE University
MBBS, BDS, MD
NEET UG and NEET PG
Annual Fee for AIQ Students
BLDE Medical College, Bijapur Gallery
About: BLDE Medical College
This university has all facilities at one place for the students to pursue higher medical education. All key medical departments are available in the college. Best medical education is the priority of the university.
Historical Facts About BLDEA:
- BLDE Association is the parent organization of BLDE Medical College. The full Form of BLDE is Bijapur Lingayat District Educational Association.
- This association was established in 1910.
- Initially, it was a non-profit organization.
Features of BLDE
- University is recognized by National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
- MBBS Intake Capacity of BLDE Deemed to be University is 150 students
- There is a total of 28-degree courses and 16 diploma courses are offering by this university.
- All graduate and post-graduate courses are recognized by MCI.
- University also becomes the part of WHO’s List of medical college
- Total campus area of
The graduate and post-graduate courses are recognized by MCI.
Has obtained the place in WHO’s list of medical colleges. Shri B. M. Patil Medical College and Hospital is 16 Acres.
Admission in BLDE Deemed to be University:
- MBBS-NEET is the first and foremost degree course in BLDE University Bijapur. The intake capacity for MBBS is 150.
- PG Medical courses are also part of BLDE University Bijapur because students who clear` the NEET PG exam can participate in the counselling of PG Courses.
BLDE Medical College Admit Card:
All students who are studying in BLDE Medical College for the UG or PG Courses can view the admit card for the upcoming or current semester from the official website of the university. BLDE Medical College’s official website helps to download the admit card for the annual and quarterly exams.
BLDE Medical College Results:
Results of MBBS and other PG programs are declared on the university website and students can visit the BLDE Medical College Official Website. However, most of the medical colleges also list the official declaration and results of the students at the dashboard of the university campus.
Cut Off in BLDE MEDICAL COLLEGE:
MBBS UG Cut off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUP
R1 (Opening – Closing)
R2 (Opening – Closing)
MopUP(Opening – Closing)
11456 – 18929
101300 – 763118
151641 – 259750
NEET PG (Round 2) Cut Off
|Courses||Opening – Closing|
|MD Anaesthesia||38103 – 46626|
|MD Dermatology||14689 – 40667|
|MD Emergency Medicine||27025 – 27025|
|MD General Medicine||20227 – 25125|
|MD OBG||29885 – 74075|
|MD Paediatrics||33266 – 74251|
|MD Pathology||73048 – 97185|
|MD Psychiatry||46949 – 47510|
|MD TB n Chest||19785 – 19785|
|MD Geriatrics||47337 – 47337|
|MS ENT||42132 – 48048|
|MS General Surgery||27745 – 46000|
|MS Ophthalmology||33177 – 36953|
|MS Orthopaedics||31749 – 53852|
|MBBS||₹17.15 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|M.Sc||₹62,000 (1st Year Fees)|
|PhD||₹1.02 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|B.Sc||₹30,500 (1st Year Fees)|
|Fellowship||₹1.01 Lakhs (Total Fees)|
|Certification||₹5,000 (Total Fees)|
|M.D||₹16.25 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
BLDE University MBBS Fees
MBBS is the most popular course at BLDE University. Most of the students want to choose BLDE Deemed to be University because of extra-ordinary benefits and features during the study. MBBS Fee in BLDE University is INR 17 Lakh. Deemed University MBBS Fee Structure is quite different from the private colleges and other state government colleges as well.
Hostel Fee in BLDE Medical Deemed to be University:
Monthly hostel due is also an extra expense for the students who are thinking to get admission to BLDE University Bijapur. Not this college only but all private, government, and deemed colleges charge extra hostel fees from the medical students.
MBBS Syllabus in BLDE MEDICAL COLLEGE:
|Pre-clinical||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);|
BLDE MEDICAL COLLEGE Admission:
1). Admission process in BLDE MEDICAL COLLEGE is also an important aspect to know for the students who want to get admission in this deemed to be college.
2). MBBS is the primary and most popular UG course by the university. Students need to clear the NEET UG exam if they want to apply for these college medical courses.
3). MBBS From BLDE MEDICAL COLLEGE is such a promising opportunity for the students when they can study in a high-quality education environment for the study goals.
4). First students need to fill out the NEET UG Application form and once they fill the application form then they need to wait for the official dates of the exam.
5). Appear in an examination and qualified the NEET Examination with the qualifying cut-off.
Reputation and Ranking of BLDE MEDICAL COLLEGE:
|The infrastructure of Medical College||Excellent|
|Faculty or Staff||Excellent|
Facilities of BLDE MEDICAL COLLEGE:
|Blood Bank||Computer labs|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Centre for Community Medicine|
Documents Required For BLDE MEDICAL COLLEGE MBBS Admission:
|NEET Admit Card||Scorecard or Rank Letter|
|ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)||Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)|
|Class 12 certificate and mark sheet||Eight passport size photographs|
|PwD Certificate (if applicable)||Provisional Allotment Letter|
|Caste Certificate (if applicable)||NEET Application Form|
BLDE MEDICAL COLLEGE MBBS Counselling Process:
- When it comes to knowing about the BLDE Medical University Counselling process, then we can say that it is all done through the MCC interface. It is the official website, where students need to register for the NEET MBBS Counselling.
- MBBS Admission in BLDE Deemed to be University is based on the student’s NEET Score Card and evaluation by the MCC.
- the First visit on the MCC.nic.in and register for the Deemed University Admission counselling.
- Pay the counselling fee online.
- There are around 4 rounds of MCC NEET MBBS Counselling for the deemed to be universities for the students.
- Participate in the counselling round, and if you get the allotment of seats in one round then submit your documents and fee to a particular college.
- Give preference to the BLDE University, Bijapur in the choice filling and locking process.
The Bottom Line:
BLDE University Bijapur or BLDE DU SHRI B M PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE is the most popular deemed medical college in India. The meaning of Deemed University is important to know for the students who can’t differentiate the difference between the deemed university and private college. NEET UG and NEET PG are the entrance test to get admission in BLDE DU SHRI B M PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE.
Q1). Is BLDE DU SHRI B M PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE a deemed college?
Yes, this university is deemed to be a university,
Q2). What is the MBBS Intake capacity of BLED Medical University, Bijapur?
Q3). Is a hostel for both males and females available in BLDE College Bijapur?
Yes, a hostel facility is available for both males and females.
Q4). Which is the entrance test to get admission to this university?
NEET UG and NEET PG
Q5). Which body conducts BLDE University Bijapur MBBS Counselling?
Contact Details of BLDE Medical College:
Address : Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Vijayapura, Karnataka 586103