Bihar Institute Of Nursing & Paramedical, Patna
Bihar Institute of Nursing and Paramedical is a premier Institute, situated at Jaitipur, Neora, Bihta, Patna, an easily accessible location by Railways and Roadways both, 10 KM. from Danapur Railway Junction towards Bihta.
The Institute is duly recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and approved by Health Deptt., Govt. of Bihar, Patna.
The Campus of the Institute is in stretch of Acre area. Well furnished classrooms with modern teaching/learning facilities that provide conducive environment for focused learning/training are there. Library at our campus is having good collection of books.
The hi-tech labs are there. The Institution is well equipped with latest educational technological system. The building is well built in 26000 sq. ft. area and the rest 10000 sq. ft. covers garden area. Hostel accommodation with basic facilities and amenities is available in premises of the Institute.
Hospital training is provided/imparted at well known hospitals of Patna like Sadar Hospital, Danapur, Referral Hospital, Bihta and Jagdish Memorial Hospital, Kankarbagh, Patna.
Auxiliary Nurse & Midwifery (A.N.M)
Diploma in Physiotherapy (D.P.T.)
Diploma in X-Ray Technician (D.M.R)
Diploma in Medical Lab Technicial (D.M.L.T)
QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION IN ANM COURSE :-
1. Intermediate pass or its equivalent is the minimum educational qualification for seeking admission in ANM course. Candidate should be female of good health and bear good moral and character.
2. minimum age for the entrance is having completed 17 years and not more than 35 years on the admission date.
3. eligious sisters who apply should have completed 2 years of their religious profession.
DEADLINE FOR ADMISSION:-
The Admission will be taken subject to availability of seat.
Instructions for filling-up Application Form:-
1. The Application Form must be filled up by the candidate only.
2. The Application form must be filled in CAPITAL/BLOCK letters only.
3. Write clearly & legibly with No OVERWRITING/SCRUBBING/USE OF WHITE FLUID.
4. Use black/blue pen only.
5. Copy of self attested Educational qualification Certificates and other related Documents must be submitted along with application form
6. Paste one recent passport size color photograph on the space provided on the application form. Attach two additional recent photographs. Use clip to attach Passport size color photographs with Application form (Do not staple pin).Write your name, father’s name/Husband’s name & Form. No. behind both additional photographs.
7. Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name/Husband’s Name and other details should be as per matriculation certificate.
Receive latest news and updates about Bihar Institute Of Nursing & Paramedical , Patna through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
At Jaitipur Post:- Neora Dist:- Patna (Bihar) Pin Code :- 811113
9471910833 / 9798163570 / 8802157294 / 9835029194