Medical colleges in India are always the talk of the town the candidates because they are thinking to know more about the medical college’s list. This article helps you to understand the information of the top best medical colleges in India for 2022. The list is according to this year’s ratings and reviews. Thus, if you are a medical aspirant and want to know more about the top medical colleges in India for the MBBS study then this is the right place for you.
Checklist of Best Medical Colleges for MBBS in India
1. AIIMS Delhi - All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- The first position holder in the list of best medical colleges in India is AIIMS Delhi.
- The full name of the college is All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- The total MBBS intake capacity of this medical college is 107.
- AIIMS Delhi BSC Nursing Seats are 96.
- AIIMS Delhi is recognized by both UGC and MCI.
2. PGIMER Chandigarh - Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
- Founded in 1962 PGIMER Chandigarh ranks on the #2 position in the checklist of top medical colleges in India.
- The total MBBS intake capacity is 150 seats.
- Infrastructure and facilities in PGIMER Chandigarh are cutting edge.
- BDS seats in the college are 100.
3. CMC Vellore - Christian Medical College
- Christian Medical College is the full name of CMS Vellore Medical College.
- A total of 61 courses are offered by this college.
- The total MBBS Intake Capacity of CMS Vellore Medical College is 100.
- This college is able to secure the #3 position in the list of top medical colleges in India.
4. NIMHANS Bangalore - National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
- Located in Bangalore, NIMHANS Bangalore is a leading medical college and ranks fourth position in this list.
- Due to the cutting-edge infrastructure, this medical college is one of the favorite stops for candidates pursuing an MBBS degree course in India.
- The college was established in 1994.
- The campus area of the medical college is 134 acres.
5. SGPGIMS Lucknow - Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences
- It is another government medical college and the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences ranks on the fourth position.
- MBBS is also a degree course in this college.
- This college is recognized by the national medical commission.
- MD, MCH, and DM are also some major programs of the medical college.
6. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham was established in 2003.
- It is deemed to be a university.
- This medical college ranks sixth position in the list of best medical colleges in India.
7. BHU Varanasi - Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University is a leading government medical college in Uttar Pradesh. When you are looking for the top medical colleges in government range then this is the right choice for you.
8. JIPMER Puducherry - Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
A total of 200 MBBS Seats are in the JIPMER Puducherry. This medical college is one of the best medical colleges in India and ranks the number eight position in this list.
JIPMER Puducherry BSC Nursing is also a popular course in the college.
9. KGMU Lucknow - King George's Medical University
KGMU Lucknow is one of the topmost medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh. This university ranks on the number 10 position in the list of best medical colleges in India. The full Name of KGMU is King George’s Medical University.
10. KMC Manipal - Kasturba Medical College
Last but not least KMC Manipal is a Leading Medical College in Uttar Pradesh. This medical college is popular for the top-most infrastructure and best medical facilities. The full Name of KMC Manipal is Kasturba Medical College.
The Bottom Line
Hence, it’s all about the top 10 best medical colleges in India. These are the things that are crucial for the candidates through which they can know about the topmost medical colleges in India.