BIU is upgraded by Rohilkhand charitable educational trust and is inaugurated in agreement with UGC Act 1956 by the Uttar Pradesh. It started functioning in sessions 2016-2017 with several curriculums to convey knowledge and progress skills.
The campus sprawls around 1.7 lack square meters of constructed carpet area for carrying out numerous activities like academics, co-curriculum, welfare, hospital as well hostels and apartments for faculty and staff, sports and games, and other amenities to serve a day to day needs of all residents.
Within the campus, many blocks and facilities centers are well associated using the metallic roads. Entry and exit to and from campus are observed and controlled for security and safety
- 1 Why Should You Choose Bareilly International University?
- 2 Highlights of Bareily International University
- 3 Institutions Under Bareilly International University
- 4 Courses Offered
- 5 Courses, Eligibility and Fee Structure
- 6 Facilities Offered
- 7 Admission Process
- 8 BIU Placements
- 9 BIU Bareilly Faculty
- 10 Conclusion
- 11 Contact Information
Why Should You Choose Bareilly International University?
- They motivate the students to engage in different development features and areas of life and community through conducting workshops, seminars, training, conferences, tours, field trips, and many more as well.
- The BIU intends to encourage academic autonomy and empowerment and draft multidisciplinary curriculums and investigational research across disciplines among its students as well as faculty.
- BIU has a faith in forward-thinking and transformation that inspires them to presume leadership in the countless curriculum.
Highlights of Bareily International University
Institution Type Private Approved by University Grant Commission Courses Available Over 65+ Graduation, Post-graduation, Diploma, PG Diploma Courses Application mode Online and Offline Entrance Exam MS/MD: NEET-PG MBBS/BDS: NEET UG Admission Criteria Entrance test and Merit-based
Institutions Under Bareilly International University
- Institute of Dental Sciences
- Rohilkhand College of Paramedical Sciences
- BIU College of Nursing
- Rohilkhand School of Nursing
- Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital
- Keshlata College of Pharmacy
- BIU College of Humanities & Journalism
- BIU College of Management
- BIU College of Pharmacy
- Rohilkhand Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
The University has an attractive campus area which includes a library, hospital blocks, garden area, separate Faculty members for different courses who are always keen to serve their student’s needs and requirements.
- At the UG level, it offers programs like MBBS, B.Sc., BBA, BDS, B.phys, B.Com, and B.Com (Hons.).
- For the PG courses, the university presents programs like M.Sc, MD, MS, and M.Com.
- For research purposes, it offers M.Phil and Ph.D. programs.
- Not only this but the University offers a Diploma as well as PG Diploma programs.
The university offers different degree curriculums and professional curriculums through various streams such as
- Animation and Design
- Dental Science
- Computer Applications and IT
- Management and Business Administration
- Medicine and Allied Sciences
Courses, Eligibility and Fee Structure
|B.Sc. in Nursing|
|B.Sc. in Forensic Science|
|B.Sc. in Computer Science|
|B.Sc. in Optometry|
|B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology|
|BA in Mass Communication|
|BA in Journalism|
|BBA Finance & Taxation|
|BCA Multimedia & Animation|
|Masters||MA in English|
|MA in Mass Communication|
|MA in Hindi|
|MA in Sociology|
|MA in Psychology|
|MA in Journalism|
|M.Sc. in Medical Biochemistry|
|M.Sc. in Microbiology|
|M.Sc. in Anatomy|
|M.Sc. in Physiology|
|M.Sc. in Pharmacology|
|MD General Medicine|
|MD Community Medicine|
|MD Pulmonary Medicine|
|MS General Surgery|
|MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MS MDS Endodontics|
|MS Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|MS Oral Medicine & Radiology|
|MS Oral Pathology|
|MS Community Dentistry|
|Medical Lab Technician|
|Emergency & Trauma Care|
|B.Sc Nursing||10+2 (PCB)||72,000 per year|
|B.Sc MLT||10+2 (PCB)||70,000 per year|
|B.Sc RIT||10+2 (PCB)||60,000 per year|
|B.Sc Forensic Science||10+2 (PCB/PCM)||25,000 per year|
|BPT||10+2 (PCB)||60,000 per year|
|B.Pharma||10+2 (PCB/PCM)||95,000 per year|
|B.Optometry||10+2 (PCB)||55,000 per year|
|BCA||10+2 with maths as one of the sub||30,000 per year|
|BA (Journalism)||10+2 in any stream||30,000 per year|
|BA (Mass Communication)||10+2 in any stream||35,000 per year|
|BBA||10+2 in any stream||35,000 per year|
|BDS||10+2||2.35 lakhs per year|
|MA (Mass Communication)||Graduation in any stream||50,000 per year|
|MA (English)||Graduation with English||25,000 per year|
|MA (Psychology)||Graduation with Psychology||40,000 per year|
|MA (Journalism)||Graduation in any stream||40,000 per year|
|M.Sc Medical||MBBS/BHMS/BAMS/BDS etc.||85,000 per year|
|MHA||Graduation in any stream||60,000 per year|
|Master in Public Health||Graduation in any stream||60,000 per year|
|M.Com||B.Com||30,000 per year|
|NPCC||B.Sc Nursing/Post Bsc Nursing with 1 year experience||1,00,000 per year|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||10+2 (PCB/PCM)||95,000 per year|
|Diploma in X-Ray Technician||10+2 (PCB/PCM)||60,000 per year|
|Diploma in Emergency & Trauma Care||10+2 (PCB/PCM)||60,000 per year|
|Diploma in MRI Technician||10+2 (PCB/PCM)||54,000 per year|
|Diploma in Dialysis Tech||10+2 (PCB/PCM)||54,000 per year|
|Diploma in Sanitation||10+2 (PCB/PCM)||54,000 per year|
|Diploma in Lab Technician||10+2 (PCB/PCM)||1,75,000 per year|
|Diploma in Dental Hygienist||10+2 (PCB/PCM)||1,14,500 per year|
|Diploma in Dental Mechanics||10+2 (PCB/PCM)||25,000 per year|
|GNM||10+2 in any stream with English||54,000 per year|
|ANM||10+2 in any stream with English||26,000 per year|
Bareilly International University trust in offering the best college experience to the students. With upgraded infrastructure and state-of-the-art facilities, BIU University is one of the best universities in the state similar to the international standards.
The central library is well equipped with a huge collection of books, journals, and periodicals, and that works as learning resources and are efficient to serve the needs of all the faculty.
Reading room facility
- National & International Database.
- Book lending services.
- Reference & information services.
- Free Internet services with medlars facilities.
- Additionally, departmental libraries are also available. The library provides the following services.
An air-cooled and well-equipped auditorium having 900 seating capacity is available and the other air-conditioned auditorium with a seating capacity of above 400 and 200 for each delegate is also available
A well-built guest house providing delighted services is maintained on the campus.
Spacious well-built cafeterias are in the place where edibles with good nutrients are prepared and served in a very hygienic environment.
Student Health Services
A fully equipped hospital with OPD and IPD services in all specialties take care of all health problems of all student and its habitants.
To keep students healthy and active, the university comprises facilities for Indoor, Outdoor games, a Gymnasium, and a yoga center
A branch of the Central Bank of India is located on the campus. Two ATMs are also available on the campus.
Admissions to a variety of courses will be provided based on merit or entrance examinations grades as per the respective course and the process differ with the different courses.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can fill out the registration forms online, by filling in all the mandatory details related to personal and professional information correlated to the courses required.
- Applicants need to apply by filling up the application form online as well as in an offline mode at the college office.
- Fill in all the information asked in the application form and attach all the mandatory self-attested documents with it.
- Students can either submit or send their application form to the address of the college campus.
- When the applicants are done with filling up the application form and payment process through online or offline mode, they have to appear for the written exam according to the courses that they have applied for.
- For MBBS/MDS, applicants need to qualify for NEET-UG and then they will be allotted their seats on the basis of counseling.
- For MD/MS, applicants need to qualify for NEET-PG and then they will be allotted their seats on the basis of counseling.
- The selection procedure will be incorporated in the merit list of the entrance exam stated by the applicants.
- Class 10th and 12th marks sheet
- Internship Certificate
- NEET-UG/NEET PG admit card and score card
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Transfer certificate/ Provisional Certificate
- Certificate /Documents for Medical recognition
- Migration Certificate
- Certificate of Bachelors or Graduation Degree according to the applied curriculums by the candidates.
The university provides scholarships to the economically weaker sections of students on a merit basis to give financial help and also according to the State and Central policies, the reserved classes like SC/ST/OBC/ Differently abled students are granted scholarships.
The University has an active placement cell that looks into this business and organizes the essential meetings with the companies according to their insistence and needs. The students are adjusted concurring to their choices and abilities of the companies that will give a better opportunity to investigate and gain experience of professional work and principles.
The top recruiting companies of this university are the following:
TCS and many more
BIU Bareilly Faculty
- The university provides individual faculty members for all the departments and teachers are experienced and well-trained corresponding to their courses.
- They give an equal chance to each and every student to perform and work as per their ability and capacity.
- Teachers' pedagogical aptitudes are up to date and all the attainable resources are utilized by them to make teaching more applicable and sensible.
- The university allows students to explore the subjects and identify their doubts and clarify them with the teachers.
- Teachers are in constant touch with the placement cell and its members so that they can help out the candidates in terms of recognizing the appropriate place or company for their developmental and consequent growth.
All the relevant details about Bareilly International University are mentioned above. Students who wish to pursue their higher education in fields like Medical and Allied Sciences, Commerce, Computer application, Management, and Business Administration can opt for this university.
It is a prestigious university and aids students to get success in their professional and personal life by providing a learning, growing, and research environment with the help of world-class faculties, infrastructure, technology, and facilities.