B.Pharma as a career: Syllabus, Placements, Fees, Top Colleges: B. Pharma is the best course for you after 12th. If you are interested to do a Pharmacy Course? Here we have tried to give you answers to these questions arising in your mind.
B.Pharma as a career
B.pharma Course Description: Among all the academic streams in India right now B.Pharma is being considered as one of the most trending ones among the youngsters. This stream is a bit unconventional and that is why more and more students are taking it up seriously so that they can get a good career scope afterward.
B. pharmacy course in any college should be permitted by PCI (Pharmacy Council of India).
- What is B. Pharmacy course?
- What are the courses after B. Pharmacy?
- Is B Pharma a good course?
- What is salary packages after B. Pharm and D. pharmacy?
B. Pharma admission in India is something that you should have knowledge of if you are residing in this country and are looking forward to going for a pharmaceutical degree in the same.
Today, we are going to talk about the various segments of B.Pharma degree so that you can have an in-depth approach and also can choose the best institutions in order to get your degree.
What is the Job & Salary Packages after B.Pharma?
In India, there are many job opportunities available for candidates who completed their Pharmacy degree. The salary in this profession varies from organization to organization in which an individual is working.
The beginning salary for a fresher in this field can be 10,000 thousand to 18,000 thousand every month in India. After a few experiences in this field, anyone can earn approximately 9Lacs to 12 Lakhs per year. In overseas, the starting package could be between $200000 to $225000 per year.
B.Pharma Course Top Recruiters
B.Pharma: Job Profiles
Food and Drug Inspector
Hospital Drug Coordinator
Salary in the Pharmaceuticals sector varies from companies to companies. Below Details will help you to get the idea of career growth in pharmacy.
What are the five best colleges for “B.Pharma admission in India”?
Here are the Details of Top 5 Ranking B.pharma Colleges in India.
1. Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences– this is one of the top pharmacy colleges in entire India and is one of the premier Institutions belonging to the Manipal University. It has world-class facilities and state of art faculty who do not only teach B Pharma in the most spectacular manner but also have induced post-graduation degree in pharmacy.
2. University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Chandigarh– this has been rendered as the second top-most college which provides B Pharma degree as it has been a Pioneer as far as Pharmaceutical Research and Analysis is concerned. It is also being able to receive presidential honors for two of its prestigious faculty members and also has been able to bring the ICMR Advanced Centre for standardization of drugs of Indian system of medicine into existence.
3. Jamia Hamdard New Delhi– Jamia Hamdard is one of the prominent Pharmaceutical degree producing universities I am has been able to game eminence because of its advanced learning in Unani medicine biosciences Islamic studies for MSc nursing and other similar dimensions. It has the best of skilled and professional faculty members and has been able to come up with an innovative approach to learning.
4. Poona College of Pharmacy Pune– This college has been able to be termed as the most reputed college in the heart of Pune. The establishment of this college can be traced back to the year 1981 by the founder Dr. Patangrao Kadam who is also the founder of the Bharati Vidyapeeth. Which university is specifically known for its academic excellence in the arena of Pharmacy and other Medical Sciences.
It excels in graduate postgraduate as well as doctoral programs in Pharmaceutical Sciences and students all across the country from here to get admission in this college.
5. Bombay College of Pharmacy Mumbai– The mission and vision of this college are to be a leader as far as Pharmaceutical education is concerned and it has also worked innovatively in the training and Research segment of Pharmaceutical Sciences. It is a very old college which was founded in the year 1957 by the Indian Pharmaceutical Association. It provides a diploma as well as the degree in the field of Pharmacy.
See This : Things to Know About MBBS in Abroad
Top Ranking B.pharma Colleges Fees
Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune
Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai
Jamia Hamdard University
JSS College of Pharmacy, The Nilgiris, TN
Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji
KLE College of Pharmacy, Hubli
Amrita School of Pharmacy, Kochi
Govt. College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
Amity University, Noida
Other Courses Related with B. Pharma.
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharma)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma)
- Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharma)
- Doctorate in Pharmacy (Pharm. D.)
What are the prominent career scopes after having a B.Pharma degree in India?
Of course, when you are doing a degree, your male criteria will be helpful to get hold of a good job. Here are some of the dimensions in which you can have a future perfect career scope after you are done with your BPharma degree.
Research and development
Pharmacy is one such industry that needs to have a number of researchers and developers as it deals with numerous Chemicals and drugs. If you are strong. Was toxicology then you can definitely go for the research and development segment and can be recruited by the best of pharmaceutical companies.
Analysis and training
In this industry analysis and testing is an integral part so that perfect quality control can be maintained and assurance can be given to the buyers about a specific drug. So you can be a drug analyst in any of the major companies like Ranbaxy.
Production and Manufacturing
Out of all the different segments, this is a vast one as it has a number of segments to look forward to. Right now most of the drug manufacturing companies are hiring Production and Manufacturing managers so you definitely have a bright scope ahead.
The entire industry of pharmaceuticals is based on the area of marketing and even freshers are hired as marketing executive so you have a huge scope of increasing your work experience in this field by joining in this post. One needs to have ample knowledge practical and theoretical approach as well as amazing communication skills to do good in this forum.
Now, that you know about the various scopes of getting admission in B.Pharma in India you are main Instinct should be to choose the best college according to your suitability and get enlisted over there.