Are you thinking to consider a government medical college in Uttar Pradesh for your MBBS degree? We are going to take a glance at the review of Autonomous State Medical College Pratapgarh. It is one of the leading medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh and is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Lucknow. 2021 was the established year of the college and NEET UG is the entrance test to get admission to this college.
Key Highlights of Autonomous State Medical College Pratapgarh
|Name||Autonomous State Medical College Pratapgarh|
Autonomous State Medical College, Pratapgarh Medical College
Pure Keshav Rai Pratapgarh
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow
Counselling Conducted Authority
Yes (Male and Female)
Exploring the details of affiliating universities is an important thing for the candidates. With this, they can know about the name of the college through which they will get the degree award from a medical college. Pratapgarh Medical College is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Lucknow.
When the college was formed? It is one of the major questions that came to the mind of students when they are exploring the detailed review of Pratapgarh Medical College. 2021 was the established year of the medical college in Uttar Pradesh.
The management type of the medical college is government. It is a central government medical college. Sometimes candidates are thinking that this college came under the state government medical college in Uttar Pradesh.
Status of MCI Recognition
Permitted for 100 seats u/s 26(1)(a)(b) & 28(1)(2) of the NMC Act, 2019 for 2021-22.
Reputation and Ranking of Autonomous State Medical College Pratapgarh
Facilities of Autonomous State Medical College Pratapgarh
On the other hand, Pratapgarh Medical College Courses are one of the major things the candidates need to know. When you are thinking to get admission to this college, then don’t ignore the information on Pratapgarh Medical College Courses. MBBS in India is the first and foremost preference of the science students who are thinking to create a career in the medical line. MBBS is the one and only UG medical course available in this medical college for the candidates.
MBBS Intake Capacity
How many seats are available in Pratapgarh Medical College? The MBBS intake capacity is the major question that came to the mind of students. 100 seats are permitted in this college according to the data of the National Medical Commission.
MBBS Syllabus in Autonomous State Medical College Pratapgarh
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
How to Get Admission in Autonomous State Medical College Pratapgarh for MBBS Course?
First of all, MBBS is a prominent degree course for medical students. They are always trying to get admission to the MBBS course in the topmost government medical college of Uttar Pradesh because the fee is affordable for the candidates. You need to crack the NEET UG entrance test if you want to become eligible for admission to this college.
NEET is a national-level entrance test in India for medical courses. The full form of NEET is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and this test is mandatory for the MBBS and BDS Courses in India.
Documents Required For Autonomous State Medical College Pratapgarh MBBS Admission
- NEET Admit Card
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- NEET Application Form
MBBS Admission Counselling in Autonomous State Medical College Pratapgarh
- Once a candidate clears the NEET UG exam, then the next stage for the candidate is to participate in the NEET UG Counselling.
- Firstly, you need to register on the UPNEET Portal. For the registration, candidates are required to add the NEET Exam information, class 10+2 data, and domicile data.
- Pay the UPNEET Online Registration Fee
- Print Your Registration Slip
- The next step for the candidate is Security Deposit. It is a state government medical college and that’s why the security deposit for the candidates is INR 30,000
- Print the slip of Security Deposit Amount
- Proceed to the step of Choice Filling and Locking and Select the name of colleges for which you want to get admission to MBBS and lock your choice
- Check the UPNEET Merit List for MBBS and Seat Allotment Information.
- Submit your documents and college fee to the allotted college.
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in Autonomous State Medical College Pratapgarh
MBBS UG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
|Category||ROUND 1||ROUND 2||MOPUP|
Final Words to Know
Hence, it’s all about the things that you need to know about the Autonomous State Medical College Pratapgarh Courses, Fee, Eligibility, Admission, Cutoff, Result, Ranking, Facility and Admit Card. We hope this article is valuable for you to know more details about the college.
1 thought on “Autonomous State Medical College Pratapgarh Courses, Fee, Ranking, Eligibility & Admission”