- 1 Army College of Medical Science, Delhi
- 2 Army College of Medical Science, Delhi Courses Offered
- 3 Army College of Medical Science, Delhi Gallery
- 4 Army College of Medical Science, Delhi Admission Criteria
- 5 Army Medical College Delhi Fees Structure
- 6 Army College of Medical Science Delhi Cut off
- 7 Departments
- 8 Army College of Medical Science, Delhi Facilities
- 9 Placement
- 10 Internship
- 11 Ranking and Reputation
- 12 Army College of Medical Science, Delhi Contact Details
Army College of Medical Science, Delhi
Army College of Medical Science, Delhi (ACMS Delhi) is a medical college and medical research college based in Delhi, India. Army College of Medical Science, Delhi offers MBBS 100 Seats. The college was established in 2006 and managed by the Government under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The medical school is among one of the best Medical Colleges in Delhi. Before we go to finish school audit, let us observe the significant key points of interest of ACMS Delhi.
|Name of Institute||Army College of Medical Science, Delhi|
|Famous Name||ACMS Delhi|
|Location||Brar Square, Near Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliation to||Guru Govind Sing Indraprastha University|
|Category||Medical College in Delhi|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
Admission assistance for MBBS/BDS/MD/MS admission 2018, ug & pg medical courses in TOP Medical colleges of India, please call on +91-9540098653.
100% perfectly confirmed seat, directly into college for MBBS MD MS admission in 2018
Contact for guidance:- Mr. Rohit +91-9540098653
The college was established in 2006. The college is approved by govt. of Delhi and was recognized by the Medical Council of India. In this article, we will give you the point by point data about ACMS, Delhi Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
ACMS, Delhi is well known for giving present-day offices and best support of its patients. It is one of the busiest doctor’s facilities of state and in India with a bed check of around 600. The normal day by day OPD patients is one of the most astounding in India.
Army College of Medical Science, Delhi Courses Offered
Army College of Medical Science, Delhi Gallery
Army College of Medical Science, Delhi Admission Criteria
- One can apply to the school through their NEET Scorecard led by the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE).
- Applying applicants should full fill all the required qualification criteria made under NEET Guidelines.
- Online enlistment of Application
- NEET Entrance Examination
- Proposed Counseling plan
- Counsel school site to download (Admission Brochure)
- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English exclusively with at least half checks (40%stamps if there should be an occurrence of SC/ST and 45% imprints OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Age: 17 years as on 31st December of the time of confirmation and above
Army Medical College Delhi Fees Structure
|Course||Fees Per Year|
|Boys /Girls||In Campus||NA||Available||Available||Available||Available|
Army College of Medical Science Delhi Cut off
(NEET CUT OFF 2016
|S.No.||Category||Opening Rank(NEET Rank)||Closing Rank(NEET Rank)|
|1||Army Cat||2017 (545 Marks)||19086 (451 Marks)|
|2||SC/ST||34562 (409 Marks)||130007 (280 Marks)|
|3||Defense||64245 (355 Marks)||290519 (177 Marks)|
- Forensic Medicine
- Community medicine
- General medicine
- Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases
- General surgery
- Obst. & Gynae.
Army College of Medical Science, Delhi Facilities
- Animal house
- Postmortem block
- Blood bank Textbooks
- Reference books
- 24 Hours Electricity
- Central Library
- Lecture Theatres
- Examination halls
ACMS, Delhi is one of the leading Govt. medical colleges in Delhi. In spite of the fact that the school barely offers any on-grounds Job interviews, students going from the school get set in different Healthcare organizations in India and abroad. Students are given Internships and Job encounters by means of clinical clerkships, willful logical activities.
The internship is basically the training period during which the students get to learn about the actual practice of health care so that in the future they can handle the patients independently and confidently. The duration of the internship will be of 12 months. The students are awarded the bachelor’s degree of MBBS on the successful completion of the course with training.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rating||Reputation||Education||Faculty||Infrastructure||Previous rating||Placement|
|ACMS Delhi||8.4/10||Good College||7.2/10||Good||Good||7.8/10||Good|
Army College of Medical Science, Delhi Contact Details
|Address:||Brar Square, Near Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt|
Receive most recent news and updates of ACMS, Delhi through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
If you have questions regarding Army Medical College-Delhi, you may leave your inquiry below.