ASU is one of the highly regarded universities in the northern part of India and is situated in Gurgaon. It was inaugurated by Apeejay Stya Education Foundation.
The university is acknowledged by the University Grants Commission (UGC). It is India’s first industry centric technology and Liberal arts university under Haryana Act No. 10 of 2010 of the Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act, 2010.
It focusses on innovative learning and research and intends to bring transformation into society with the help of man-making, nation-building, and value-based education.
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
- University Grants Commission
- International Association of Universities (IAU)
- Member, Association of Indian Universities
- Member, Association of Commonwealth Universities
- Pharmacy Council of India
- Bar Council of India
- All India Association of Educational Research
- National Council for Teacher Education
The application procedure is both online as well as offline. Students can go for any of the two as per their convenience. The online and offline method of application process is provided below:-
- Go to the official website of the university and select the option “Apply Now Admission”.
- Go through the given instructuions carefully and select the option “Apply Now”.
- Candidates need to fill up all the mandatory information related to them.
- When the candidates are done with filling up the complete details, they are required to pay the application fee of INR 1100 through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- Students can get the application form from the official website under the tab “Offline Application Form”.
- They have to properly fill the application form and submit the form accompanied with obligatory documents and a demand draft of INR 1100.
- Then, they have to submit the application form at any one of Apeejay Institution/ Admission Office.
Departments of Apeejay Stya University
- School of Engineering & Technology
- School of Design and Visual Arts
- School of Journalism & Mass Communication
- School of Management Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Biosciences
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Legal Studies
ASU provides an extensive range of courses which consists of graduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs across various disciplines also, higher studies in different disciplines are also accessible. Highly qualified faculty endeavor to provide best education to the students.
|Faculty of Engineering & Technology||B.Tech in Cloud Computing and Artificial Intelligence in partnership with Oracle||
|Diploma in Office Automation||Passed 10+2 and must have knowledge of English|
|Ph.D in CSE & ECE||M Tech with 1st division Passed entrance exam|
|Faculty of Journalism & Mass Communication||BA in Journalism & Mass Communication-Hindi||Passed 10+2 from CBSE or parallel with a minimum marks of 50%|
|BA (Hons.) in Journalism & Mass Communication-English||_|
|MA in Journalism & Mass Communication||Passed graduation from a recognised university|
|Ph.D. in Journalism & Mass Communication||A minimum marks of 55% in master’s degree|
|Certificate Course in Radio Enabled Learning Course on Community Radio||_|
|Faculty of Design and Visual Arts||
||Passed 10+2 from CBSE or parallel with a minimum marks of 50%|
||Minim,um marks of 50% in 10+2+3 from a recognised board/university|
|Faculty of Biosciences||B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology||Passed 10+2 from a recognised board with a minimum of 50% with PCB/ PCM stream|
|B.Tech Biotechnology||Passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% with Science stream|
|Integrated (B.Tech+M.Tech) Biotechnology||Passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% with Science stream|
|M.Sc in Biotechnology||A minimum of 55% in B.Tech. Biotech/ B.Tech. IT/ B.Pharma./ MBBS/ BHMS/ BDS/ BAMS/ B.Sc. PCM & Bio Stream|
|M.Sc in Clinical Research||A minimum of 55% in B.Tech. Biotech/ B.Tech. IT/ B.Pharma./ MBBS/ BHMS/ BDS/ BAMS/ B.Sc. PCM & Bio Stream|
|PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Data Management||A minimum of 55% in B.Tech. Biotech/ B.Tech. IT/ B.Pharma./ MBBS/ BHMS/ BDS/ BAMS/ B.Sc. PCM & Bio Stream|
|Ph.D. Biomedical sciences/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics||Masters degree with a minimum of 60%|
|Faculty of Management Sciences||B.Com (Hons.) in Professional Accounting||Passed 10+2 from CBSE or parallel with a minimum marks of 50%|
|B.Com (Hons.) in Accounting & Finance||Passed 10+2 from CBSE or parallel with a minimum marks of 50%|
|BBA in Human Resources||Passed 10+2 from CBSE or parallel with a minimum marks of 50%|
|BBA (Hons.) in Financial Markets||Passed 10+2 from CBSE or parallel with a minimum marks of 50%|
|BBA (Hons.) in Marketing||Passed 10+2 from CBSE or parallel with a minimum marks of 50%|
||Minimum 50% marks in Bachelors degree Valid marks of MAT/CMAT/CAT/XAT/SNAP/NMAT Qualify personal interview and group discussion|
|Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences||Certificate Course in Pharma Sales & Management||
|Diploma in Pharmacy programme||Candidate should have passed 10+2|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||
|M.Pharma||B.Pharm. or equivalent with a minimum marks of 55%|
|Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences||M.Pharma or equivalent with 1st division|
|Faculty of Education||Bachelor of Education||
|B.Sc. B.Ed/B.A. B.Ed. Integrated Program||Minimum 50% marks in 10+2/senior secondary examination in Arts, Commerce or equivalent.|
|Ph.D. in Education||Post graduation in Education or equivalent stream with a minimum marks of 55%|
|Faculty of Legal Studies||BA LLB (Hons.)||
|BBA LLB (Hons.)||
- Conference halls
- Airy and spacious classrooms
- Computer and Science labs
- Computer and Science labs
- State-of-the-art lT-enabled lecture rooms
- Green areas
ASU provides financial help and scholarships on merit-cum-means basis to candidates. These are provided to worthy students and students who attain a certain minimum percentage in qualifying exams or competitive exams.
Candidates who want to opt for the benefit of scholarship can fill requisite application together with their admission form. For other options there are educations loans provided on lower interests as the university collaborates with banking institutions
Dena Bank provide educationall loans gto the student of ApeejayStya university. The bank offers loans on Merit basis.
Documents required for bank loan are as under:
- Admission Proof
- Income Proof
- Certificate for University
- Asset/Liabilities Details
Dena Bank, Connaught Place Branch, New Delhi -110001
The placement cell of the university is very active. It provides brilliant placement prospects to its scholars. The graduates of the university are placed with annual packages of up to INR 16 lakhs in India last year.
The heritage of Apeejay allots students’ placement in national and multinational companies. ASU has a team of experienced and devoted faculty in the Career Resource Centre which helps students find careers matching their passions and strengths.
Some of the top recruiters of Apeejay Stya University are as follows:-
- The Indian Express
- The Times of India
- Vanta Bioscience
- Max Healthcare
- The Royal Bank of Scotland
- Big Bazaar
- ICICI Bank
- Capital Foods Private Limited
- Quest Diagnostics
- Piramal Healthcare
- Citibank and many more
Apeejay Stya University International Collaborations
- ACCA Global
- Georgia College and State University, USA
- Normandie Business School, France
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- Chengdu Textile College, China
- Delaware Valley College, Doylestown, Pennsylvania, USA
- Philadelphia University
- Willem de Kooning Academy, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Tianjin Foreign Studies University
- EcoleSupérieureD’arts Appliqués de Troyes, France (Label France)
- The University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, USA
- Oxford Brook University, UK
- Malaspina College, VIU