Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences is a medical college, located in Andaman & Nicobar. It is a state government university for medical courses admission.
The campus area of the medical college is 107 acres. Total student enrolments are 305 in the college. The total faculty number is 88 in medical colleges… Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences was established in 2015.
The popular name of the college is ANIIMS. It is the abbreviation of the medical college name. Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences is 100% funded by the Andaman and Nicobar governments. The exact location of the college is Atlanta Point, next to the National Memorial Cellular Jail Complex, Port Blair, South Andaman District, Andaman, and the Nicobar Islands.
We will talk about the Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences courses, cutoff, eligibility, ranking, admission procedure, facilities, and more information in this article.
Key Highlights of Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences
About-Andaman and Nicobar Medical College
Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences is affiliated with Pondicherry University. MBBS Intake capacity of the medical college is 100 seats. Approval of this medical college has been done through National Medical Commission. The medical college aim to provide the best health care services with modern infrastructure in the state. This medical college has a unique identity because it is the single medical college in the state.
Affiliation and Recognition
- Affiliated with: Pondicherry University
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Government
- MBBS is the first and only UG degree course in ANIIMS. Course duration is 5.6 years in college. On the other hand, the total MBBS ANIIMS Fee is 6.04 Lakh.
- The intake capacity of MBBS in the Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences is 100 seats.
- MBBS in India is the priority of the students and that’s why they are looking for the most reliable option to consider
- All India Quota Fee in this college is 1,16,650 for MBBS Course.
- The hostel fee is 1300 per month.
Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences Last Year Cutoff, Opening, and Closing Rank
- Round 1 Closing Rank for MBBS admission in Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences is 12133.
- Round 2 Closing Rank for MBBS Admission in Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences is 14460
MBBS Counselling Process of ANIIMS
- Candidates can visit the official portal of Andaman and Nicobar Islands to know more details about the NEET UG Counselling
- MBBS Admission Counselling in ANIIMS is conducted by the state counselling authority Andaman & Nicobar State Counselling.
- Counselling process of ANIIMS is offline.
- If your name is on the merit list of ANIIMS MBBS, then you are eligible to appear in the counselling process.
- Therefore, firstly check the name in the Andaman and Nicobar medical merit list.
- A candidate is required to report to the allotted college during the Andaman & Nicobar NEET 2021 counselling.
- Once you complete the choice filling and locking process then go for the NEET Seat allotment and submit the documents and fee for the admission process.
When you take a look at the information on the entrance test to get admission to this college, then we can say that NEET-UG is an entrance test to get admission. Not only for this medical college but other private and government medical colleges, this entrance test is accepted.
Therefore, you need to check all major points about this entrance test. If you had cleared this examination and want to use NEET Rank Predictor then it is the right choice for you to know about the estimated rank in this examination.
Documents Required For Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Admission
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Eight passport size photographs
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- NEET Application Form
Departments in ANIIMS
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in Andaman & Nicobar Medical College
MBBS Syllabus in Andaman & Nicobar Medical College
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
GB Pant Hospital is the associated hospital of the ANIIMS. This hospital is working as the referral hospital for the entire A and N Islands. This hospital have all general specialities. All students who completed 4.6 years classroom training in the college required to complete the internship of 1 year in this college.
MBBS UG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
|Category||ROUND 1||ROUND 2||MOPUP|
Reputation and Ranking of Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences
Facilities of Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences
The Bottom Line
Students can also check the NEET Rank Predictor to know about the estimate rank in the examination and fill the name of this college in the choice filling and locking process. Hence, in the end we can say that it’s all about the things that you need to know about the Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences Courses, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Ranking, Facilities and more. We hope this information is valuable for you.
1 thought on “ANIIMS, Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences”