Ananta Institute of Medical Science Rajsamand is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Rajasthan.
The college was established in the year 2015 and is known as Ananta Medical College Rajsamand Udaipur.
The college is affiliated with the Rajasthan University of Health Science, Udaipur, and is Approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Ananta Institute of Medical Science is located at Udaipur, Rajasthan. This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department.
The hospital is of 800 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
Ananta Medical College Rajsamand
Name of Institute
Ananta Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, Rajsamand
AIMSRC Rajsamand Udaipur
Rajasthan University of Health Science, Udaipur
Year of Establishment
MBBS, MD & MS
See Also : Geetanjali Medical College Udaipur- Fees, Cutoff, Admission 2022-23
Read Also : What is the Procedure of Deemed University MBBS Admission?
Ananta Medical College has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
Ananta Medical College Udaipur is evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, etc.
This college supports the existing field of excellence and strongly contributes to identifying and promoting new fields and new ideas.
These colleges provide students with educational opportunities for their medical, occupational, and health development, as well as preparing them to be responsible citizens for humanity in today’s competitive and dynamic global society.
We will give you detailed information about Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences Udaipur’s fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Admission Contact Form
Courses Offered @ Ananta Medical College Rajsamand
AIMSRC Rajsamand Udaipur has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs and postgraduate medical programs (MBBS, MD / MS). AIMSRC Rajsamand Udaipur offers the following undergraduate programs and postgraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
AIMSRC Rajsamand Udaipur provides the best education and offers the following
4.6 years+1 Year Internship
MD – Anaesthesiology
MD – Community Medicine
MD – Pathology
MD – Forensic Medicine
MD – Paediatrics
MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
MS – Orthopaedics
MS – Otorhinolaryngology
MD – General Medicine
MD – Respiratory Medicine
MD – Psychiatry
MS – General Surgery
MS – Ophthalmology
MD – Radio Diagnosis
Also, See: Pacific Medical College & Hospital, Udaipur Fees & Admission
See Also: Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences Umarada Fees, Cutoff & Admission
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the MCI requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an MCI recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility conditions as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e Medical Council of India ( MCI)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. Ananta Medical College Rajsamand Udaipur offers a good proportion of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
The fee structure of the Ananta Medical College Rajsamand Udaipur for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
Fees (Per Year)
|Hostel Fee:||Rs 100,000/-|
Rajasthan PG Cut Off 2021 (Round 1)
MD General Medicine
Management – Permit
MD General Medicine
See Also : How to Prepare for NEET at Home without Coaching?
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
|Academic Facility||Clinical Facility|
|Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus||Wi-Fi|
Ranking and Reputation
Village Kaliwas, Tehsil Nathdwara, Distt. Rajsamand Udaipur
Also Read : What is the NTA NEET Exam and what Features of This Exam?
See This : Medical Colleges in India for MBBS: without NEET, low fees 2022-23
If you have any queries regarding admission to the Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences Rajsamand Udaipur Leave your comment below.
6 thoughts on “Ananta Medical College Rajsamand Udaipur: Fees, Cutoff, Contact & Admission”
Can i get admission in mbbs with neet score 360 in general
Yes you ll get the mbbs seat on your marks. There is pretty good chance of getting seat according to your marks.
Mere neet 2022-23 me 424 number aay h kya parvesh mil jayga
Regarding mbbs fee package
May I get admission ,if I have got 432 marks