A leading medical school in Kochi, India is Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences. It is affiliated deemed to be a university. Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences also known as the Amrit Hospital. This college was the inspiration of Mata Amritanandamayi and was founded on 17 May 1998 by the Prime Minister, Atal Bihari Vajpayee. The parent organization of Amrita Medical College is Mata Amritanandamayi Math.
Amrita School of Medicine was established in September 2022. There is so much great academic recognition achieved by the Amrita School of Medicine. World-class medical courses training is the primary aim of the university. Currently, in the Amrita School of Medicine building, there is a total of 12 stories with a built-up floor area of 120000 square feet. The hospital area is additional than the campus area.
- 1 About-AIMS:
- 2 Key Highlights of Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi:
- 3 Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi:
- 4 Historical Facts About Amrita Medical College:
- 5 Reputation and Ranking of AMRITA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE:
- 6 Facilities of AMRITA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE:
- 7 MBBS From Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Kochi:
- 8 Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi Admission Process:
- 9 Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi Counselling Process:
- 10 Documents Required For AMRITA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE MBBS Admission:
- 11 MBBS Syllabus in AMRITA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE:
- 12 Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham:
- 13 Why Choose AIMS Kochi?
- 14 Courses Offered
- 15 Amrita Institute of Medical Science Fee Structure:
- 16 Amrita Medical College Admit Card:
- 17 Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Kochi Results:
- 18 Cut Off
- 19 The Bottom Line:
- 20 FAQs:
Key Highlights of Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi:
Name of College
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi
Popularly known as
Amrita Medical College
Year of Establishment
NEET UG and NEET PG
Number of Courses
Hostel Fee (Monthly)
See Also : How to View NEET Answer Key 2022 PDF?
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi:
Historical Facts About Amrita Medical College:
- College is located in Kochi, India.
- Along with the campus, a super specialty quaternary care health center and medical school are also working.
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences is known as one of the largest medical facilities in the country.
- The total built-up area of the college and hospital is 3.33 million square feet over 124 acres of land.
- A total of 1450 beds are in the hospital for the daily patients.
- AIMS ranked on the 5th position as the best medical college in India by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in their annual NIRF rankings
Reputation and Ranking of AMRITA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE:
|The infrastructure of Medical College||Excellent|
|Faculty or Staff||Excellent|
Facilities of AMRITA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE:
|Blood Bank||Computer labs|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Centre for Community Medicine|
MBBS From Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Kochi:
See Also : Top Engineering Colleges in India 2022-23
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi Admission Process:
- Are you thinking to study medicine at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Kochi? This college admission process is also the same as other deemed to be universities.
- Students need to fill the NEET UG exam of the current year and appear in the examination.
- At next, qualify NEET UG exam as per the qualifying marks based on your category.
- Merit list of deemed to be universities admission prepared by MCC, hence visit on the MCC portal to view the merit list and cut off for the Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Kochi admission.
- Register on the MCC portal for Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Kochi Counselling and pay the counseling fees online.
- Students must know about the fact that deemed university MBBS admission process is quite different from the private and state medical colleges.
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi Counselling Process:
Documents Required For AMRITA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE MBBS Admission:
|NEET Admit Card||Scorecard or Rank Letter|
|ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)||Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)|
|Class 12 certificate and mark sheet||Eight passport size photographs|
|PwD Certificate (if applicable)||Provisional Allotment Letter|
|Caste Certificate (if applicable)||NEET Application Form|
See Also : Engineering Colleges Ranking 2022-23
MBBS Syllabus in AMRITA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE:
|Pre-clinical||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);|
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham:
Amrita University or Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a private deemed to be a university in Coimbatore, India. Currently, there is a total of 7 campuses in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham and 15 constituent schools across the south Indian states. The headquarters of Amrita University is in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. This university also became one of the youngest deemed to be universities in India.
Amrita Hospital Kochi:
The structure of Amrita Hospital Kochi is highly innovative and smart. Due to the modern technologies of patient care tools and resources, Amrita Hospital Kochi is known as one of the best hospitals in India.
Why Choose AIMS Kochi?
- The ranking and reputation of AIMS Kochi are very prestigious.
- As per the Bricks Ranking, the university rank in the 142 positions.
- India’s 5th best medical school
- Overall ranking in the world of AIMS Kochi is 12th.
- Facilities for the students to study medicine are cutting-edge.
PG Courses & Intake Capacity
MD GENERAL MEDICINE
MD COMMUNITY MEDICINE
MD FORENSIC MEDICINE
MD RESPIRATORY MEDICINE
MD NUCLEAR MEDICINE
MD PHYSICAL MEDICINE
MD EMERGENCY MEDICINE
MS OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY
MS GENERAL SURGERY
Amrita Institute of Medical Science Fee Structure:
|MBBS||₹18.68 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|M.D||₹18.93 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|M.Ch||₹28.98 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|M.D||₹22.98 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|Diploma||₹20.53 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|M.S||₹25.93 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|M.S||₹21.23 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
Amrita Medical College Admit Card:
Students who successfully get admission to Amrita Medical College and now looking for more internal information about the university for the education goals must check the various facilities and features of the university portal. Amrita Medical College Official Portal also lists the feature to view the exam or semester admit card for the UG and PG courses.
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Kochi Results:
MBBS UG Cut off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
R1 (Opening – Closing)
R2 (Opening – Closing)
MopUp (Opening – Closing)
48689 – 822161
71494 – 94230
NEET PG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
R1 (Opening – Closing)
R2 (Opening – Closing)
MopUp (Opening – Closing)
18740 – 28235
19508 – 29293
61761 – 61761
102679 – 102679
5817 – 20581
8717 – 28382
MD Emergency Medicine
10631 – 14368
14362 – 17001
23284 – 23284
MD Forensic Medicine
49876 – 60708
85892 – 85892
MD General Medicine
6668 – 39724
7171 – 41143
54401 – 55577
17560 – 52392
18915 – 18915
8717 – 53938
12543 – 15682
25646 – 38961
25745 – 46102
39162 – 59087
67123 – 67123
16480 – 33170
26027 – 31224
63104 – 83244
124687 – 124687
MD Community Medicine
33911 – 54246
50905 – 63826
59735 – 59735
2959 – 35878
7683 – 20581
20926 – 33102
29389 – 29389
MD TB n Chest
13587 – 17513
18376 – 18633
27490 – 27490
MD Nuclear Medicine
5350 – 5642
14507 – 14507
22471 – 27574
33040 – 34306
33594 – 33594
MS General Surgery
18902 – 54353
21195 – 67442
14908 – 56989
22538 – 56989
33911 – 33911
10323 – 65887
24731 – 65887
25438 – 25438
57471 – 60275
28850 – 28850
68829 – 68829
The Bottom Line:
At last, we can say that students who are from the southern states and looking to get admission in the best-deemed colleges of south India, must check the reviews and ratings of ASAS Kochi. The name of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Kochi is very popular in India and the world as well. The admission process in Amrita College Kochi is completely based on the marks and scorecard of NEET. Students who want to take admission in Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Course must fill the choice of AIMS Kochi in the choice filling and locking process of MCC.
Q1). What is the intake capacity of Amrita University Kochi?
Q2). What is the hostel fee at Amrita University Kochi of Medical School?
5666 is the monthly due in Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences.
Q3). How much does MBBS Cost in Amrita Medical College?
1934800 is the AIQ Fee for MBBS Admission in this college.
Q4). What is the ownership of Amrita Medical College?
It is a private deemed to be a college for study medicine in India.
Q5). What is the highest salary package in Amrita Medical College of MBBS Placement?