American International Institute of Medical Sciences, Bedwas is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Rajasthan. The college was established in the year 2016 and is known as AIIMS, Udaipur.
The college is affiliated with the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and is approved by the NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION (NMC) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
American International Institute of Medical Sciences is located in Udaipur Rajasthan. This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 450 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
American Institute of Medical Sciences, Udaipur
Name of Institute
American International Institute of Medical Sciences, Bedwas
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Read Also : After NEET What to do?
American Medical College Udaipur has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
American Institute of Medical Sciences, Udaipur is evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, etc.
We will give you detailed information about AIIMS, Udaipur fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Courses Offered @ American Institute of Medical Sciences Udaipur
AIIMS, Udaipur has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs (MBBS). AIIMS, Udaipur offers the following undergraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
American Institute of Medical Sciences Udaipur provides the best education and offers the following
4.6 years+1 Year Internship
PG Courses & Intake Capacity
MD – General Medicine
MD – Pathology
MS – Orthopaedics
MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MD – Anaesthesiology
MD – Community Medicine
MD – Paediatrics
MS – General Surgery
MD – Psychiatry
MS – Otorhinolaryngology
MS – Ophthalmology
American Medical College Udaipur Admission 2022-23
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility conditions as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. AIIMS, Udaipur offers a good proportion of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
American Medical College Udaipur Fees Structure
The fee structure of the American Medical College Udaipur for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
Government Fees (Per Year)
15,00,000/- Per Year
22,50,000/- Per Year
Hostel Fee With AC/ Non AC Room:
2 Lacs Per year
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
No. of Candidates
NEET Cutoff 2020
No. of Candidates
UR/ EWS- PH
Scholarship @ American Institute of Medical Sciences Udaipur
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
Facility Available @ American Institute of Medical Sciences Udaipur
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
- Hostels for Girls and Boys
Ranking and Reputation
If you have any queries regarding admission to the American International Institute of Medical Sciences, Bedwas, Leave your comment below