In the town of Faridabad lies a beguiling campus of AL-Falah University. The campus is spread across 62 Acres of luxuriant land. It is a minority institution approved by AICTE(Govt. of India) and MD University Rohtak affiliated.
AL-Falah University is the first university that was inaugurated by choice-based credit system under semester examination, as per the order of UGC.
University has highly qualified and expert faculty that helps in providing the knowledgeable ability and moral values, well-established placement apartments, a computer centre with an internet lab, and a fully furnished library.
- Faridabad Industries Association (FIA)
- Faridabad Small Industries Association (FSIA)
- Faridabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FCCI)
- National Small Industries Corporation Neemka, Faridabad
Accreditations of Al-Falah University
Al-Falah University is a privately owned University and has been apprehended by the University Grants Commission of India and accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
Following are the Accreditations provided:
- Association of Indian University (AIU)
- All Indian Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
- Bar Council of India (BCI)
Why choose Al-Falah University?
- The university has 17 years of experience in educational institutions.
- Vast experience in managing 6Btech.,11 Mtech.,2diploam eng., BBA, MBA, D.Ed., and Ph.D. courses.
- 14 batches of B.tech and 7 batches of M.tech. Have successfully passed out from the university.
- More than 500 students have been placed out from the university every year successfully.
- 7700+ students who have passed out from the university are well placed in working industries.
- More than 360 well-educated and qualified faculty.
Highlights of Al-Falah University
|Campus size||62 Acres|
|Recognition||UGC, NCTE, AIU|
|Accepted Exams||UGC NET|
|Number of Courses Offered||16 Courses|
|Scholarship Amount||7.1 Crore|
|Facilities||Library, ATM, Mess, Hostel,Parking|
Al-Falah University Courses & Eligibility
Al-Falah University offers various diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate,doctoral-level degree courses. Following are the courses mentioned:
|Diploma Courses||Graduate Courses||Postgraduate Courses||Doctoral Courses|
|Diploma in operation theatre technology||Mechanical Eng.||M.Tech in Manufacturing technology & Automation||Ph.D. Mechanical Eng.|
|Diploma in Medical Radiology & imaging technology||Mechanical & Automation Engg.||M.Tech in Machine Design||Ph.D. Electrical Eng.|
|Diploma in DMLT||Civil Eng.||M.Tech. in Thermal Engineering||Ph.D. in Electronics Eng.|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||Electronics & Electrical Eng.||M.Tech. in Production & Industrial Engineering||Ph.D. in Computer Science Eng.|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||Computer Science Eng.||M.Tech. in Electronics Communication||Education-Ph.D.|
|Diploma in Electrical engineering||Electronics &Communication Eng.||M.Tech. in Power Systems||Physical & Molecular Sciences|
|Diploma in D.Ed.||Lateral Entry B.Tech.||M.Tech. in VLSI Design||Humanities & Language -Ph.D.|
|Diploma in Medical Electronics||Bachelor of Education||M.Tech. in Structural & Foduation Eng.||Commerce & Management Ph.D.|
|B.Sc (Hons. )Chemistry B.Sc. (Hons.)Physics B.Sc (Hons.)Maths||M.Tech. in Environment Eng.||Social Science Phd.|
Departments in Al-Falah University
- Al-Falah School of Commerce & Management
- Al-Falah School of Computer Science
- Al-Falah School of Educational & Training
- Al-Falah School of Engineering & Technology
- Al-Falah School of Health Sciences
- Al-Falah School of Humanities & Language
- Al-Falah School of Physical & Molecular Science
- Al-Falah School of Social Science
- Al-Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
Eligibility in Al-Falah University (Diploma Courses)
1. Paramedical courses
|Diploma in Medical Radiology Imaging Technology||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subject.||2 Years|
|Diploma in DMLT|
|Diploma in DOTT|
2. Engineering courses
|Civil Engineering||For regular students 10+2 with PCM as the main subject with 40% aggregate and for lateral entry students 45% aggregate||3 Years|
Eligibility in Al-Falah University (Graduate Courses)
1. Engineering Courses
|Mechanical||Must have passed 10+2 with 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as main subjects||4 Years|
|Mechanical & Automation|
|Electronics & Communication|
|Bachelor of Architecture||5 Years 10 Semesters|
|Lateral Entry B.Tech.||Must have passed the diploma degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate||3 Years 6 Semester|
2. B.S.c. Courses
|B.Sc.( Hons.)Chemistry||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects from a recognized university||3 Years|
3. Management Courses
|Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A.)||Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or computer science as main subjects with 45% marks||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Science (IT)|
Eligibility in Al-Falah University (Postgraduate courses)
1. Engineering Courses
|Manufacturing Technology & Automation Engineering||Candidates must have passed B.Tech./B.E. in the stream of production eng., Industrial eng., Mechanical eng.,Production &Industrial eng. With 50% marks from a recognized university||2 Years (Full time) 3Years(Part time)|
|Production & Industrial Eng.|
|ECE Eng.||The candidate must have passed B.Tech./B.E. in the stream of Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation Eng. or M.Sc. (Electronics) with 50% marks from a recognized university||2 Years (Full time) 3 Years (Part-time)|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||Candidates must have completed B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Hons.) with 50% marks from a recognized university||2 Years|
3. Commerce & Management courses
|Master of business administration||Graduation degree in any stream from recognized institution||2 Years|
|M.Com.||Bachelor’s degree in B.Com.|
|MFC||Bachelor’s degree or BA (economics)with a minimum of 50% marks|
|Master of social work||Graduation in social work with a minimum of 50%|
|Masters in computer application||Graduation from BCA, BSC (computer) with 50% aggregate from recognized board|
Eligibility in Al- Falah University (Doctorate courses)
|Mechanical Eng.||Must have passed post graduation degree with 55% or equivalent grade B in UGC -7 (where ever grade system is applicable)||3 Years|
|Doctor of Philosophy||Post Graduation degree in any stream with not less than 55% marks and grade B in the UGC-7point scale where needed||2.5 Year|
|Diploma||50,000-80,000 INR (Annually)|
|B.Tech.||55,000-85,000 INR (Annually)|
|B.Ed.||1,14000 INR (Annually)|
|BCA||40,000 INR (Annually)|
|B.Com.||40,000 INR (Annually)|
|BBA||40,000 INR (Annually)|
|M.Tech.||75,000 INR (Annually)|
|M.Ed.||1,00,000 INR (Annually)|
|MCA||50,000 INR (Annually)|
|M.Com.||50,000 INR (Annually)|
|MBA||70,000 INR (Annually)|
|P.h.D.||2.22 Lakh INR ( Annually)|
UG Admission Process
This University put forward undergraduate-level degree courses in the field of Computer & IT, Management, Accounting, etc. Admission to all these courses is done on the basis of a merit scorecard of 10 and +2.
PG Admission Process
Al-Falah University layout admission to the students of MSCM.Ed., MBA, MCA, MA. Admission to these PG level courses is done on the basis of entrance tests, document verification, and fee payments conducted by the University.
Ph.D. Admission Process
Eligible candidates who want to take admission to Ph.D. level degree courses in this university have to appear for the entrance test conducted by the university.
Candidates who have cleared the UGC-NET exam and all those who have done with M.Phil will be spared from the entrance exam.
Diploma Admission Process
Candidates who want to take admission to diploma courses at Al-Falah University need to fill out the online application form. Along with this students who have completed document verification, fee payment, and seat allotment procedure are given admission.
How do I fill out the Registration Form?
Following are the step to be followed for getting registered:
- Firstly visit the official site of the Al-Falah University.
- Click on the registration form afterwards.
- Candidates need to fill in all the necessary information asked in the form.
- Later on click on the submit button.
- It will take a few more minutes to download the application form
- Candidates have to make the required payment in the online mode through net banking or credit/debit card.
- After the entire process is completed the applicant can successfully download the application form.
Interested candidates are requested to lock in the following documents along with the application form for the admission:
- Marksheet of 10+2 and graduation (where required )
- Migration certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Date of birth
- Pan Card
- Bank passbook
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card properly self-attested by the candidate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Migration certificate
- Affidavit by parents as per AICTE rules
- Gap affidavit (If applicable)
Understanding the financial need of the deserving students, the charitable trust donated financial aid to the students.
Along with this relaxation university also offers a few scholarships such as
- The Merit cum means scholarship
- Special scholarship scheme for Jammu and Kashmir FY candidates.
- Merit cum means scholarship for Haryana, Bihar, Assam, and west Bengal students.
- Social website department scholarship
Scholarships from various organisations are also proved:
- Guru Harkrishan Educational Society
- UP Wakf Board, Haryana
- Arya Bhatt Scholarship by Directorate of technical education, Chandigarh for M.Tech.
- Central Wakf Board Council, New Delhi
- Directorate of Technical education Chandigarh for B.Tech.
Award and Ranking
- University has won the Intellectual Property Award in 2016-2017. The award ceremony was conducted for a better life.
- Country rank- 796
- World rank- 11305
Previous Year NEET Cut Off Marks
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff score||No of candidates|
Placements at Al-Falah University
University conduct placements drive to provide job Opportunities to the skilful and communicative students. That helps in shaping their career and exposure to the real corporate world.
Following are top recruiters companies:
- Daksh Electronics
- VeeGee Industries
AFU provides its students and faculty members with numerous facilities that are available inside as well as outside the campus of universities namely:
- Internet utility centre
- Cafeteria to serve food
- Transportation facilities today scholar
- Medical facilities to the students
- Separate hostels for boys/girls
- Library with a huge good collection of books
- Ambulance when necessary
- Indore complex
- Ragging & tobacco-free campus
Al-Falah University is one of the best universities to provide academic progress in students life. The university provides high-tech professional behaviour and attitude with academic degrees in multiple departments with good placement records.
Therefore choosing Al-Falah University as per its facilities and placement provided is a good option one can choose for their studies.