AIIMS Bhatinda is the primary hub for the candidates who are looking for the top government medical colleges in Punjab. Located in Bhatinda and officially known as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhatinda is the medical college in-state.
The college was started in 2019 after the approval from National Medical Commission. Statutory Autonomous, AIIMS(Bhatinda) is the affiliated body of the medical college.
When it comes to knowing MBBS seats in AIIMS Bhatinda, then we can say that the MBBS intake capacity of the medical college is 50 seats right now.
Candidates can know the details of AIIMS Bhatinda courses, fee, cutoff, admission, counselling, eligibility, ranking, and facilities from this article.
Key Highlights of AIIMS Bhatinda
|Name of College||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhatinda|
|Popular Name||AIIMS Bhatinda|
|Category||Government Medical College in Punjab|
|Entrance Required||NEET UG|
|Approval||National Medical Commission|
|MBBS Intake Capacity||50|
|Affiliated University||Statutory Autonomous, AIIMS(Bhatinda)|
|MBBS Counselling Conducting Authority||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
Affiliation, Approval & Ranking
- Affiliated With Statutory Autonomous, AIIMS (Bhatinda)
- Approved By: National Medical Commission
MCI Status & Recognition
Permitted by MOH&FW, GOI.
AIIMS Bhatinda’s fee structure for the MBBS course (because it is the one and only course in the college right now) is given in this section. MBBS’s total seats in the college are 50 according to the national medical commission’s official website.
Seats are fewer in the college in comparison to other medical colleges but when it comes to knowing the AIIMS Bhatinda MBBS fee then we can say that fee is affordable for the college.
MBBS’s total fee of the college is INR 5000. It is very low because many private colleges are charging fee in lakhs and crore for the same course.
UG Course & Intake Capacity
Complete the registration for the course entrance test for which you want to apply in AIIMS Bhatinda.
Pay the registration fee and print the registration form for future reference. Next thing that you need to know is the qualified course-associated entrance test. For example, if you want to apply for an MBBS course, then you have to register and qualify NEET-UG examination.
Eligibility, Entrance & Academic Qualification
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhatinda admission eligibility for MBBS course is the main concern of the candidates.
- If you wish to apply for the MBBS course of the college then you have to appear and qualify for the NEET UG examination.
- Only NEET qualified students can participate in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhatinda MBBS counselling for admission purpose.
- However, your marks and rank in NEET are also according to the NEET UG merit list.
|Courses||Entrance Name||Academic Qualification|
Class 10+2 With Science Stream
50% Marks for General Category in 10+2
45% Marks for OBC Category in 10+2
40% Marks for SC Category in 10+2
- The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) is an official body that conducts Punjab MBBS Counselling every year on the basis of NEET Marks.
- Candidates who want to participate in Punjab NEET UG Counselling, are required to qualify NEET Exam according to the percentile, rank, and marks scored in the NEET Exam.
- Punjab NEET UG Exam Counselling conducts through the online mode. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) is responsible for counselling Punjab MBBS 85% seats under state quota and 100% seats in self-financing colleges in Punjab.
- Candidates who have names on Punjab NEET Merit List will be called by the authority.
Punjab MBBS Counselling Criteria
|Seat distribution||Counselling authority||Name of counselling|
|Seats under 15% All India Quota||MCC||NEET counselling|
|Seats in central/deemed universities||MCC||NEET counselling by MCC|
|Seats under 85% state quota||Medical Education Department Punjab||MBBS counselling|
|All seats in private colleges||Medical Education Department Punjab||NEET counselling|
Punjab MBBS Counselling Procedure
Firstly, visit the Punjab NEET Counselling Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) official website such as https://bfuhs.ac.in/. Candidates are required to browse the tab of Punjab NEET UG Counselling. Click on the registration link and add the details asked in the application form. Add your name and NEET exam details. Candidates are required to pay the Punjab Counselling Fee.
2). Punjab NEET Merit List
Wait for the Punjab Merit List. If your name came on the list, then download the call letter from the official site. Punjab NEET Merit List is prepared on the basis of NEET exam marks and rank.
3). Choice Filling & Submission
On the other hand, the next step is choice filling and submission. You have to fill in the name of colleges in the preference list. Fill in your choice and lock your choice.
4). Seat Allotment
Check the round 1 and round 2 counselling results and proceed for the step of seat allotment. If your name came in the first round of Punjab Counselling or the second round then submit your documents and fee at the college.
5). Reporting to College
If you are satisfied with the allotted college name from the first round and second round counselling result of Punjab then report to the college with a fee.
Documents Required For All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhatinda MBBS Admission
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Eight passport size photographs
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- NEET Application Form
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhatinda
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhatinda cutoff marks for MBBS course is given here. Therefore, if you are thinking to check the round one cutoff of the college then you can check the category-wise result marks from the above tab of cutoff.
- Cutoff marks are highest for the general category and lowest for SC and ST Categories.
UG AIIMS Bhatinda Cut off 2019
MBBS UG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
Reputation and Ranking of Bhatinda AIIMS
- Bhatinda AIIMS ranking and reputation is listed in the above tab. First of all, the medical education quality in the college is excellent because it is the renowned and topmost medical college in Punjab.
- Bhatinda AIIMS has not come under the state government because all AIIMS in India came under the central government. Hence, the responsibility for funding and infrastructure of the medical college is also of the government of India.
Facilities of Bhatinda AIIMS
- Bhatinda AIIMS facilities are comprehensive and due to the best medical college in Punjab, this college is offering the best study environment of study to candidates.
- Most of the annual programs of Bhatinda AIIMS done in the auditorium of the college because the campus area is wide.
- Hostels for boys and girls are available in the college.
MBBS Syllabus in AIIMS Bhatinda & Hospital
- AIIMS Bhatinda & Hospital MBBS Syllabus is the major part of this college review because it is the one and only course in the college.
- The college is not offering any NEET PG courses right now.
- We mention the major subjects covered during the MBBS course by the college in this section.
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
The Bottom Line
Therefore, these are the things that you need to know about AIIMS Bhatinda & Hospital. Admission to AIIMS Bhatinda & Hospital for the MBBS course is based on the NEET-UG marks and entrance test performance. MBBS or Medicine UG Degree is the first preference of the candidates after class 12th in the Science stream. We hope this review of the medical college is helpful for the candidates.
2 thoughts on “AIIMS Bhatinda Courses, Fee, Cut Off, Eligibility, Admission, Ranking, Counselling & All”