AIIMS 2018 Application Form will be available in the month of January 2018. The application form will be made available through online mode only. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi conducts AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for providing admission to 700 MBBS seats in various AIIMS institutions (New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubnaeswar, Patna and Raipur). Here, aspirants can check the complete details about AIIMS Application Form 2018.
AIIMS Application Form 2018
Candidates can check below the details about AIIMS application form 2018:
- Application form will be invited through online mode only.
- Application process will be started from the last week of January 2018 tentatively.
- Approximately, a period of one month will be provided for form submission.
- The application process will consist of 6 steps that include registration, fee payment, city choice, qualification details, image upload and print application form.
- Candidates must enter all details carefully in the application form.
- Scanned images of signature, photograph, and thumb impression must be uploaded in prescribed format.
- Candidate’s don’t forget to take a printout of the filled-in application form.
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) are a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher education. These institutes have been declared by Act of Parliament as institutions of national importance. AIIMS New Delhi, the fore-runner parent excellence institution, was established in 1956.AIIMS PG Exam Dates 2018
Aspirants can pay the fee through online mode. Application fee is payable through debit card/credit card/net banking. Here, we have mentioned the category-wise application fee of AIIMS 2018:
|General/ OBC (Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 800/-|
Aspirants can apply for AIIMS 2018 after reading the eligibility given below:
- Nationality: Indian Citizens, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: The lower age of the candidate must be 17 years as on the 31st December 2018.
- Qualifying Exam: Must passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are the compulsory subjects that candidates must have in qualifying exam.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OPH).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those who are in final year are also eligible to apply.
AIIMS Application Dates 2018
Here, we are giving the tentative application dates for AIIMS 2018 exam. Aspirants can apply as per the prescribed dates:
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Commencement of online registration||4th week of January 2018|
|Closing date for online registration||4th week of February 2018|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||1st week of March 2018|
|Application Correction||2nd week of March 2018|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2018|
How to Apply
Aspirants can apply online by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official link. (link will be provided above).
- Click on that link and start registration process.
- Fill the all details required to complete the registration process.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- After paying the fee, enter city choice.
- Enter your qualification and address details.
- Take a printout of the payment of application fee.
- Upload the scanned images of signature, photograph and left hand thumb impression.
- After completing all the steps, print the application form and click on final submit.