AIBE (11) Registration 2018 will be commenced in the month of January 2018. All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is a national level exam which is conducted by the Bar Council of India (BCI). BCI conducts this examination to award “Certificate of Practice” to eligible lawyers. The test is held in across 40 cities of India. In this article, we are providing the details about AIBE 2018 Registration.
AIBE (11) Registration 2018
Here, students can check all necessary details regarding the AIBE 2018 registration:
- Students can apply either online or through offline mode.
- AIBE (11) registration will be started from the third week of January 2018.
- The last date to submit the online & offline application form will be the first week of March 2018.
- At the time of registration, students need to upload documents like advocate ID card (if issued by the State Bar Council), enrollment certificate, scanned photograph and signature, category and disability certificate (if applicable).
- There is no need to send the copy of the filled-in application form or any document to the BCI office.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form for further use.
Payment can be done through SBI Challan. No other mode of payment will be made available for paying the fee. Students can make the payment after 24 hours of registration. Students have to pay Rs.3500 (Rs. 2500 for SC/ST) as an application fee.
Students must possess the below eligibility criteria in order to apply for AIBE (XI) 2018:
- Nationality: Student should be an Indian National.
- Qualifying Exam: Student must passed 3 years or 5 years of LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized law school.
- Minimum Marks: There is no minimum percentage prescribed by the authority to apply.
- Enrollment with Bar Council of India: It is must for the law graduates to have enrollment with the State Bar Council. Students must have the advocate enrollment card issued by State Bar Council.
- Age Criteria: No upper or lower age limit prescribed by BCI to apply for this exam.
- Number of Attempts: Students can appear AIBE any number of times.
AIBE Application Dates 2018
Students can check the tentative application dates of AIBE 2018 from the below table:
|Commencement of online registration/sale of application form||3rd week of January 2018|
|Payment through challan starts from||3rd week of January 2018|
|Closing of online registration and offline application form sales||4th week of February 2018|
|Closing of payment though challan of online and offline application form||4th week of February 2018|
|Last date for completion of online application form||1st week of March 2018|
|AIBE (11) Exam Date||4th week of March 2018|
How to Apply
These are the simple steps for filling the AIBE 2018 application form:
- Visit the official link (link will be given above).
- Enter registration details and note down your system generated registration number and password.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature & other documents.
- Pay the application fee through SBI bank challan.
- At last, take a printout of the completed application form.
For any other queries related to AIBE (11) Registration 2018, you can leave your queries in the below comment box.