The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is the most difficult exam in India. If you are thinking to pursue medical courses in India and want to appear in the single window examination then NEET UG is the single exam for you. We are going to talk about some advanced tips to score more in NEET Exam.
This Exam is conducted by National Testing Agency every year. Before NTA, CBSE was the examination conducting body of this examination. If you want to get admission to MBBS or BDS course, then this exam is mandatory for you in overall India.
Students must know about the basic requirements of entrance tests to reach the path to successful examination results. Information on NEET Syllabus 2022 and preparation structure is playing a vital role for the candidates to score more. Many candidates who don’t know about the syllabus and preparation tips are not able to score more just because of less information.
Preparation strategy is the most important thing for the candidates and that’s why they are looking for the information on examination course, syllabus, and preparation structure. We know the fact that cracking this exam is not an easy thing for you.
- Getting admission to MBBS is like a cutthroat path for aspirants. They are always looking for opportunities to ensure the medical seat through this exam.
- Even, sometimes brilliant aspirants also miss this exam by a few marks. A candidate must require design and develop a meticulous NEET preparation strategy.
- Should you focus on the different strategies at the same time? It will big mistake for you because using many different strategies at the same time is not good for your exam preparation.
- NCERT of Class 11 and Class 12 must be completed by the candidates to score more in the NEET exam.
- You must delve into NCERT books deeply to score well in the examination.
How to Become Master of NEET UG Syllabus?
- The timetable is playing crucial role for the candidates to understand and become the master of the NEET-UG Syllabus. Following a proper timetable is important for the candidates.
- On the other hand, candidates can also go through the complete NEET UG Syllabus by visiting the official website of NTA NEET.
- Comparison of NEET syllabus with board exam is not important and it may also create confusion in your mind.
- You need to cover all overlooked topics.
- As a matter of fact, you must focus on the chapters that have good weightage in your exam.
Important Topics That You Must Keep in Your Mind for NEET
1. Optics 2. Mechanics 3. Thermodynamics 4. Nuclear Physics
1. Periodic Table 2. General organic chemistry 3. Mole concept 4. Coordination chemistry 5. Chemical bonding
1. Cell biology 2. Morphology 3. Genetics 4. Reproduction 5. Ecology & Environment 6. Basics of Biotechnology 7. Physiology of Animals & Plants
Credible Study Material for NEET is Important
There are different and plenty of study materials for NEET Preparation but choosing credible study material is important for the candidates. They must go through the complete syllabus and study material to understand the various factors of this exam.
It may also become the reason for so many errors and mistakes when you are choosing different uncredible study material for the NEET UG exam study.
Check Suggestions Made by NEET Toppers
Make a Proper and Easy to Follow Timetable
Don’t make an impractical timetable because this kind of timetable only creates confusion in your mind and you can’t take care of your NEET exam preparation. A timetable can become the reason NEET can become a reason for success and if you are thinking to pass this exam then try to make an easily followable timetable for NEET.
MAKE AN EASY FOLLOWABLE TIMETABLE
One of the most common and precarious mistakes students make while studying for their NEET is devising an impractical timetable. Such timetables end up sucking every ounce of energy a student possesses, leaving no room for mental peace, physical exercise, and rest.
Documents Required for NEET
|Post card size photograph||10 – 200kb||Size should be (4”x6”)||JPG|
|Passport Size Photograph||10 – 200kb||Latest photograph with White background & 80% face coverage||JPG|
|Signature||4 – 30kb||Sign must be done with a blue or black pen on white background||JPG|
|Left-hand thumb impression||10 – 200kb||JPG|
|Left-hand thumb with Blue ink on white paper|
|Class X Passing Certificate||50 – 300kb||Candidate must upload a scanned copy of X Passing Certificate.|
|Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc)||50 – 300kb||Scanned copy of Category Certificate|
|PwBD certificate||50 – 300kb||Scanned copy of Certificate|
|Citizenship certificate/ Embassy certificate or any Documentary proof of Citizenship certificate||50 – 300kb||Scanned copy of Certificate|
NEET Eligibility Criteria
|Particular Details||Nationality of the Candidate Indian Nationals, NRI, PIO, OCI|
Lower Age Limit – 17 years of age as of December 31, 2022
Upper Age Limit – No Limit
Minimum Qualification Passed or appearing for Class 12
Qualifying Marks in Class 12
Reserved Category: 40%
The Bottom Line
Therefore, it’s all about the things that you can’t ignore when you are looking for the expert’s advanced tips to score more in the NEET exam. We know about the fact that this exam is quite a difficult challenge for the candidates due to the high difficulty level but that’s not true when you prepare for this examination according to the right study material and timetable.