Adesh University, Bathinda, the leading academic and research endeavor of Adesh Foundation, an innovator in medical, health care, and technical education came into existence in Punjab in July 2012 by Act no. 6 of 2012 of the Government of Punjab.
The parent figure, the Adesh Foundation was established in 1995 in Sri Muktsar Sahib, an unfledged area of Southern Punjab, with intention and purposes of serving humankind in the area of health care as well as paramedical, medical, and technical education.
|Mode of Education||Distance learing, Full-time|
|Facilities||Air-conditioned library, well ventilated reading rooms, Air-conditioned auditorium|
Departments Under Adesh University
- Adesh Institute of Medical Science & Research
- Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences & Research
- Adesh Institute of Pharmacy & Biomedical Sciences
- College of Pharmacy, AIMSR
- College of Nursing, AIMSR
- College of Physiotherapy, AIMSR
- College of Paramedical Sciences, AIMSR
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Biomedical Research
- Department of Management & Hospital Administration
- Department of Library & Information Sciences
Why Should You Choose Adesh University?
The university aims to:-
- To provide teaching, learning, research, and training in all extents of medical, technical,
- and professional courses, according to the needs of society and industry in
- To encourage academic candidates in rural areas.
- To start industry-oriented education, training, and research, and to offer employable abilities with a view of supporting the development of the society with a particular focus on specific groups of the society like armed forces, women, etc.
- To inspire foremost industrial houses for placing their corporate institutes/consultancies on the campus for the growth of academic-industry incorporation.
- To endorse ethical and moral principles in the candidates in order to aid them in character development.
- To classify the particular educational requirements of the society and accomplish the same.
- To support the overall holistic advancement of the candidates.
The university comprises a variety of courses in several disciplines.
|MD Biochemistry||3 years||MBBS or similar qualification, constant registration with MCI|
|MD Community Medicine|
|MS General Surgery|
|MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|M.Sc. in Medical Biochemistry||2 years||MBBS/BHMS/BAMS/BDS/B.V.Sc/B.Sc Medical (Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology) /BPT/B.Pharm/B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc MLTwith a minimum marks of 50% 45% for Physically abled candidates 40% for SC/BC OR B.Sc in Life Sciences (at least one subject should be Biological sciences ) Biotechnology exams from acknowledged institution/university with a minimum marks of 50% 45% for Physically abled candidates 40% for SC/BC|
|M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology|
|M.Sc. in Medical Anatomy|
|M.Sc. in Medical Physiology|
|M.Sc. in Medical Biotechnology|
|M.Sc. in Medical Pharmacology|
|MPH||2 years||Graduates in Medicine/ Veterinary Sciences/AYUSH/ Dentistry/ Allied Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Statistics/Biostatistics/ Demography/Population Studies/Nutrition/Sociology/Psychology/Social Work/Anthropology. Medium of instruction for examination and study should be English|
|MBBS||5 year 5 months|
|B.Sc Medical (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry)||3 years||10+2 Medical|
College of Nursing
|M.Sc. OBG Nursing||2 years||B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with 55%, registered Nurse and Midwife or pertinent with any State Nursing Registration Council 1 year internship after Basic B.Sc. Nursing/ earlier or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.|
|M.Sc. Paediatric Nursing|
|M.Sc. Psychiatric Nursing|
|M.Sc. Medical Surgical Nursing|
|Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (NPCC)||2 years||B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with 55%, registered Nurse and Midwife or pertinent with any State Nursing Registration Council 1 year internship after Basic B.Sc. Nursing/ earlier or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.|
|B.Sc Nursing||4 years|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||2 years|
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Reasearch
|MDS Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||3 years||NEET PG, BDS, QUALIFIED|
|MDS Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|BDS||5 years||10+2 Medical, NEET qualified, age as per NEET requirements|
College of Paramedical Sciences
|M.Sc Medical Lab Technology||2 years||B.Sc. MLT with 50% 35% for SC Candidates|
|B.Sc. Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics||3 years||10+2 medical/ non medical or diploma in relevant discipline for lateral entry|
|B.Sc. Dialysis Technology|
|B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology|
|B.Sc. Radiology & Imaging Technology|
|B.Sc. Optometry||4 years|
|B.Sc. Advance Imaging Technology||3 years|
|B.Sc. Anesthesia Technology|
|B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology|
|B.Sc. Blood Bank Technology|
|B.Sc. Cardiac Care Technology||4 years|
|B.ASLP||4 years||Candidate who have passed 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% from a acknowledged Board/University will be permitted for admission. Relaxation in the qualifying scores will be according to the rules and regulations of particular State/universityUTs of Central Government. (b) The candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry and any one of the subject Biology/Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Electronics/Psychology. (c) Applicant should not exceed 25 years on the 1st July of the year of admission. (d) Medium of instruction for examination and study should be English.|
|Advance Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology||2 years||10+2 with any discipline/ diploma in corresponding srtream for lateral entry|
|Advance Diploma in Dialysis Technology|
|Advance Diploma in Medical Lab Technology|
|Advance Diploma in Radiology & Imaging Technology|
|Advance Diploma in Anesthesia Technology|
College of Paramedical Sciences
|Ph.D. Medical Microbiology||Full time: 3 years Part time:4 years||MDS/MD/MS/M.Sc. in life sciences with corresponding specialization with a minimum marks of 55%|
|Ph.D. Medical Physiology|
|Ph.D. Medical Genetics|
|Ph.D. in Hospital Administration||Bachelor degree in Medicine and Surgery/ Physiotherapy/ Nursing/Dental Sciences/ Ayurvedic Medicine/ Paramedical Sciences/ Management accompanied by a post graduate degree in the management/specialization/ with 55% marks both at graduate as well as post graduate level|
|Ph.D. Community Rehabilitation||Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy (BPT)/ / Bachelor degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)/Nursing (B.Sc.) accompanied by a post graduate degree in Nursing (M.Sc.) Physiotherapy (MPT) or Community Medicine (MD) or similar with 55% marks both at graduate as well as post graduate level.|
|Ph.D. Pharmaceutical Sciences||M.Sc Pharmacology/MD/M.Pharm/Pharmaceutical Science with a minimum marks of 55%|
|Ph.D. Medical Biochemistry||MDS/MD/MS/M.Sc. in life sciences with corresponding specialization with a minimum marks of 55%|
|Ph.D. Medical Anatomy|
|Ph.D. Allied Health Sciences (Health Professions Education, Dental Sciences, Nursing Sciences)|
|PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance||1 year||MD/MS/BDS/M.Sc./M.Pharm/B.Pharm/MBBS/M.Sc Pharmacology with a minimum marks of 40% 35% for SC|
|PG Diploma in Clinical Research|
Adesh Institute of Pharmacy & Biomedical Sciences
|Pharm.D||6 years||10+2 Science (Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology), Diploma in Pharmacy, 17 year age on 31 December of admission year|
|Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate)||3 years||B.Pharmacy|
|B-Pharmacy||4 years||10+2 Science (Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology/Biotechnology), Diploma in Pharmacy,17 year age on 31 December of admission year|
College of Pharmacy
|D-Pharmacy||2 years||10+2 Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology or Math )|
College of Physiotherapy
|Bachelor in Physiotherapy||4 years 5 months||10+2 (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English), with PCB 50% for General and 40% for SC/BC, 17 year age on 31 December of admission year|
|MPT (Neurological and Psychosomatic disorders, Sports, Musculoskeletal & Othopedics)||2 years||BPT with a minimum of 50% Medium of instruction for examination and study should be English Certification of physical health from athorized medical specialist|
Department of Management & Hospital Administration
|MBA in Hospital Administration (Full Time)||2 years||Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum pass marks of 40 % 35% for SC candidates|
|MBA in Hospital Administration (Partl Time)||3 years|
|PG Programme in Hospital Administration||1 years||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 40 % for General, 35% for SC and 3 year work experience as an executive in any Govt/ Public/ Private sector undertaking.|
|PG Diploma in Hospital Administration||Bachelors degree with 40% in any stream 35% for SC candidates|
Department of Library & Information Sciences
|M.Lib.I.Sc||1 year||Bachelor degree in Library Science|
|B.Lib.I.Sc||Graduation in any stream|
|D.Lib.I.Sc||10+2 any stream|
|B.Sc. Medical (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry)||25,000 per semester|
|M.Sc||52,500 per semester|
|MPH||60,000 per semester|
|Pharm D.||1,12,500 per year|
|Pharm D. (PB)||1,12,500 per year|
|B.Pharm.||31250 per semester|
|M.Sc.||1,75,000 per year|
|NPCC||1,75,000 per year|
|B.Sc. Nursing||50,000 per year|
|Post basic nursing||62,750 per year|
|GNM||47,000 per year|
|M.Sc MLT||40,000 per year|
|B.ASLP||27,500 per year|
|Allied Health Sciences||36,500 per year|
|Diploma||27,500 per year|
|MPT||60,000 per year|
|BPT||27,650 per year|
|D.Pharm||40,000 per year|
Scholarships and Reservations for Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing and Paramedical courses as givebn below:-
- Veer naris/Martyr’s children: upto 50% reductance in the fee
- Ex-Servicemen : upto 30% reductance in the fee
- Special scholarships in other cases
- Veer naris/Martyr’s children: 2% reservation applicable for them
- Ex-Servicemen : 3% reservation applicable for them
Adesh University Admission Information
Here are a few highlights admission-related information for the candidates:
- Applicants can apply online by visiting the authorized website of Adesh University.
- Candidate must have qualified Class 12 in pertinent stream from a recognised institution/board for admission to UG programmes.
- Candidate must have qualified a Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate stream from a documented University for admission to PG curriculums.
- Candidates seeking admission to MBBS or MDS course need to succeed NEET exam while for MD/ MS, admission is completed through NEET PG.
- The university organizes an entrance exam and personal interview session for admission to Ph.D. programs.
- Candidates who have authorized CSIR-NET / UGC NET/ JRF examination or SLET / GATE /Teacher Fellowship, and M.Phil. examination are done through entrance test led by the university for Ph.D. admission.
Adesh University has been authenticated with the idea of creating Malwa, the under-developed and retrograde belt of Punjab, a center of academic activity and a chief force in the arena of Medical and Technical Education accompanied by research activities.
University has the precise purpose of making necessities for instruction, education, research, teaching, training & related activities at all points in fields of higher education counting professional, dental /medical/technical teaching, general education, etc, mainly to the candidates of the rural area.
The university comprises technically proficient professionals and a high-tech infrastructure to provide quality education to its students and the university admits students from all across the country.