- 1 Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bhatinda
- 2 Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Courses
- 3 Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences Bhatinda Gallery
- 4 Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences Bhatinda Admission Procedure
- 5 Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences Bhatinda Fee structure
- 6 Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhatinda NEET Cut-off
- 7 Departments
- 8 Facilities
- 9 Placement
- 10 Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences Bhatinda Internship
- 11 Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences Bhatinda Ranking and Reputation
- 12 Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences Bhatinda Contact Details
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bhatinda
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (AIMSR Bhatinda) is a medical college and medical research college based in Bhatinda, India. AIMSR Bhatinda offers MBBS 150 Seats PG 3 seats. AIMSR Bhatinda was established in 2006 and managed by the Government under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
AIMSR Bhatinda considered among one of the leading schools in North India. The AIMSR Bhatinda offers MBBS, MD, MS & Nursing. The AIMSR College is located in Bhatinda, India to give top-notch Education and great climate
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research is well known for giving present-day offices and the best support of its patients. It is one of the busiest doctor’s facilities of state and in India with the bed check of around 800. The normal day by day OPD patients is one of the most astounding in India.
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bhatinda: The medical school is among one of the Medical Colleges in Punjab. Before we go to finish school survey, let us observe the key points of interest of the Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
|Name of Institute||Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bhatinda|
|Famous Name||AIMSR Bhatinda|
|Location||Bhatinda Barnala Road, N H – 64, Bhatinda, Panjab|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliation to||Adesh University|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Punjab|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences was established in 2006. The college is approved by Govt. of Gujarat and was recognized by the Medical Council of India. In this article, we will give you the point by point data about Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Courses
|MS (GENERAL-SURGERY)||3||3 YEARS|
|M.SC (MICROBIOLOGY)||N/A||2 YEARS|
|DOCTORATE OF MEDICINE (M.D)||N/A||3 YEARS|
|MD/MS – OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY||3||3 Years|
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences Bhatinda Gallery
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences Bhatinda Admission Procedure
- One can apply to the school through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the confirmation Guidelines.
- Instructive Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English separately with at least half checks (40% stamps if there should be an occurrence of SC/ST and 45% imprints OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the time of affirmation.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences Bhatinda Fee structure
|COURSES||FEE( FULL COURSE)|
|Four-year education in science [B.SC]||₹96,000|
|Four-year education in science [B.SC] (MEDICAL)||₹99,999|
|Bachelor male OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE [B.LIB.I.SC]||₹766,000|
|Boys /Girls||In Campus||85,000/- Per Yr.||Available||Available||Available||Available|
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhatinda NEET Cut-off
NEET Cut-off 2014 (ROUND 1)
|Category||AIPMT 2014 marks||AIPMT 2014 rank||General Merit|
- Forensic Medicine
- Community medicine
- General medicine
- Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases
- General surgery
- Obst. & Gynae.
- Animal house
- Postmortem block
- Blood bank Textbooks
- Reference books
- 24 Hours Electricity
- Central Library
- Lecture Theatres
- Examination halls
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research is one of the leading private medical colleges in Punjab. In spite of the fact that the school barely offers any on-grounds Job interviews, students going from the school get set in different Healthcare organizations in India and abroad. Students are given Internships and Job encounter by means of clinical clerkships, willful logical activities
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences Bhatinda Internship
The internship is basically the training period during which the students get to learn about the actual practice of health care so that in the future they can handle the patients independently and confidently. The duration of the internship will be of 12 months. The students are awarded the bachelor’s degree of MBBS on the successful completion of the course with training.
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences Bhatinda Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rating||Reputation||Education||Faculty||Infrastructure||Previous rating||Placement|
|AIMSR, Bhatinda||8.4/10||Good College||7.2/10||Good||Good||7.8/10||7/10|
Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences Bhatinda Contact Details
|Address:||Bhatinda Barnala Road, N H – 64, Bhatinda, Panjab, Bhatinda, Punjab|
Receive most recent news and updates of Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bhatinda through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
If you have questions regarding the Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhatinda, you may leave your enquiry below.