According to the latest news, NEET PG 2022 aspirants wrote a letter to the President of India about the time gap between the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for postgraduate (NEET PG 2022) and NEET PG 2021 Counselling. Due to this time gap around 5000 interns are not eligible for NEET PG 2022 exam.
Candidates are defining this situation as an “unfortunate and unpleasing” situation. News of,000 interns ineligible for the NEET PG 2022 Exam is the worst situation for many medical aspirants who want to study higher in this field. Covid-19 was the situation when these interns serve the country.
- Covid-19 changed the fate of the world but the role of frontline health workers young interns and doctors are so much vital.
- Deferment of NEET PG 2021 exam for 4 months also done by the government of India due to the second wave of Corona Virus
- During this tough time, many young interns and doctors served the country.
- Candidates who were declared ineligible for NEET PG 2022 exam were serving during the pandemic.
- This NEET PG exam and NEET PG Counselling 2021 have been also delayed.
What NMC Rules Said?
According to the policy of National Medical Commission, there must be a sufficient gap between counselling sessions and the next pre examination. On the other hand, NEET PG Counselling 2021 will be held on 3rd May 2022.
Let’s see “what will happen next on the request of NEET PG aspirant on this concern”. Till that time, we will update you soon with further information.