Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) was established in the year 1986 at BG Nagar, near Sri Adichunchanagiri Kshetra with a vision of providing medical education to aspiring students from rural areas.
AIMS was inaugurated by the then Honorable Chief Minister of Karnataka, Sri Ramakrishna Hegde on 17th Jan 1986 in the holy presence of Padmabhushana Dr. Sri Sri Sri Balagangadharanatha Maha Swamiji. AIMS has evolved into a prestigious institution in the region since its inception.
The AIMS Vision
The Institution will seek to be a center of excellence with emphasis on socially meaningful medical education, research and healthcare.
The AIMS Mission
- To provide outstanding educational experiences to the students through competent facilitators and supportive infrastructure that transforms today’s students to tomorrow’s confident, socially responsible health care providers.
- Strives to provide comprehensive, culturally sensitive, cost effective, community oriented quality health care services to the society.
- To facilitate community relevant quality research studies and research training programmes to the students and faculty by providing stimulating environment that nurtures original thinking.
- To inculcate value system and ethical principles of righteousness, honesty, integrity and dignity among students, staff and other stakeholders enabling them to serve with social justice and equity.
- To ensure innovative approaches and entrepreneurial skill developments, promoting creative thinking among the learners, to foster regional, national and global competencies.
- Promoting cutting-edge technology enabled learning by effective use of ICT in all teaching learning methods.
- PG DIPLOMA
|YEAR 1||YEAR 2||YEAR 3||YEAR 4||YEAR 5||PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL|
Usually, the minimum eligibility for the course is 10+2 with subjects with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. English is also a mandatory subject for eligibility in many of the universities and colleges. However, AIIMS requires an aggregate of 60% for the general category candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates.
Also, along with these prerequisites, certain universities like Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi limits the age of the candidates ranging between 17 and 25. While, on the other hand, AIIMS has set the lower limit to be 17 years of age for any candidate to apply for the course.
|YEAR 1||YEAR 2||PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL|
|YEAR 1||YEAR 2||YEAR 3||PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL|
Receive latest news and updates about AIMS MANDYA through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below: