MSRMC was founded by Dr. M.S. Ramaiah and it offers various medical professional programs viz. MBBS, BPT, MD, MS, PG Diploma, MPT, PhD in various disciplines. M.S. Ramaiah Medical College (MSRMC) was established in 1979 located in Bangalore, Karnataka
M.S. Ramaiah Medical College (MSRMC) offers MBBS course of 4 and ½ years, BPT course with total intake of 40 seats, MD, MS, and PG Diploma course with 19, 3, and 8 specializations respectively, MPT course offered by MSRMC has 5 specializations, MSRMC also caters DM and M.Ch. courses in 6 and 5 specializations respectively.
- Separate application form is uploaded on the official website online for the candidates to download it and send it through post. application form is provided for each course.
- Applicants who have passed MD and MS courses are eligible to apply for admission to any Super Specialty courses.
- Admission to the candidates in MBBS is given on the basis of NEET UG merit, MD, MS, PG Diploma is given based on their score in NEET PG, and in the Super specialty course is given on the basis of their rank in NEET SS.
- Candidates who are seeking admission to BPT and MPT courses are admitted on the basis of their merit in the qualifying examination.
M.S. Ramaiah Medical College Admissions
|Name of the College||M.S. Ramaiah Medical College|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based/Merit Based for BPT and MPT|
|Name of the entrance||NEET UG: MBBS NEET PG: MD/ MS/ PG Diploma NEET SS: Super Specialty|
Courses AND Fees
- PG DIPLOMA
MBBS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Candidate should have Passed (10+2) or Higher Senior Secondary Certificate Examination with the Science stream including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics (optional) and pass in the English literature from the CBSE or from the equivalent examination of any state / ISC recognized to it.
- He/She should have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in PCB.
- All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the academic year.
Admission Criteria is Karnataka CET (KEA), NEET UG
|YEAR 1||YEAR 2||YEAR 3||PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL|
- Candidate should have passed Graduation- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) with the One year of rotatary Internship obtained through the (10+2)+5 system from any of the recognised Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India.
- He/She should have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- All SC/ST candidates are eligible for the relaxation of 5%.