Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University is a UGC recognized deemed university. Accredited with a NAAC “A” grade JSSU is focussed on medical and health related courses of studies and comprises of JSS Dental College, JSS Medical Colleges and JSS Pharmacy college at main campus in Mysore with a second pharmacy college in Ootacamund (Otty). Known for its rich academic tradition the university is home to students from different parts of the country and abroad. The medical courses offered by this university combine practical classroom expertise with clinical exposure and fosters among students a desire from constant learning as a means of professional development. The training and placement cell of Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University is committed to providing all possible assistance to graduates in their efforts to find employment. Providing services throughout the year the cell facilitates contact between companies and graduates.
Three key features of Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University
* Rich academic tradition
* Practical classroom expertise combined with clinical exposure
* Placement and Training Cell
|YEAR 1||YEAR 2||YEAR 3||YEAR 4||YEAR 5||PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL|
Candidates must have passed 10+2 / PUC II / HSC or ICSE of any recognized board/university from school/college in India/Abroad after 12 years of study and last year study comprise Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject.
|YEAR 1||YEAR 2||YEAR 3||PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL|
Receive latest news and updates about JSS UNIVERSITY, MYSORE through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
MS – (3 years):
- General Surgery – 16 seats
- OBG – 6 seats
- Orthopaedics – 6 seats
- Opthalmology – 4 seats
- ENT – 4 seats
- Candidates must possess MBBS degree from this university or any recognized university.
- Candidates must have passed in medical and dental post grdaute programme with 50% marks for all categories and 40% marks for SC/ST and OBC.
- For Foreign / PIO / NRI candidates admission is based on qualifying examination marks as per MCI/DCI norms
Candidates will be selected for the above mentioned MD, MS and MDS programme on the basis of marks obtained in the university entrance examination i.e. COMED-K UGET