D.Y. Patil VidyaPeeth (DYPV), Pune is a deemed university, located in Maharashtra, imparting professional education in different fields such as medical, dental, engineering, paramedical and management. The university has 6 constituent colleges which offers various undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and research programmes to its students.
The university offers admission to the following medical and dentistry programmes at undergraduate (UG) level:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Science (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Science (BDS)
Candidates of Indian as well as foreign origin with the relevant qualifying degree are eligible to apply for the above mentioned UG programmes. Few seats are reserved for people belonging to different categories such as SC/ST/BC etc.
Candidates can register for admission to MBBS/BDS programme by filling-in the online/ offline application form and submitting it along with the required processing fee, on or beforeMay 7, 2018 (tentative). Admission to the graduate programmes is done on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the entrance examination DPU-AICET 2018.
- B.TECH + M.TECH
|TOTAL YEAR WISE||₹16.6 LAKHS||₹15.5 LAKHS||₹15.6 LAKHS||₹15.5 LAKHS|
|GRAND TOTAL||₹63.1 LAKHS|
- In order to be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses for a particular academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50th percentile in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test to MBBS/BDS Courses held for the said academic year. However, in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile. In respect of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs terms of Clause 4(a) iv above, the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile. The percentile shall be determined on the basis of highest marks secured in the All India common merit list in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
|TOTAL YEAR WISE||₹21 LAKHS||₹19.7 LAKHS||₹19.7 LAKHS|
|GRAND TOTAL||₹60.4 LAKHS|
Receive latest news and updates about DR DY PATIL VIDYAPEETH – [DPU], PUNE through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
- The candidate, who possesses Indian Nationality, with a proof in the form of Nationality Certificate /valid passport, is eligible to appear for AIPGMET-II – 2016.
- The candidate who has passed final MBBS examination from a recognized Medical College, included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, is eligible.
- The candidate who has obtained registration either from the MCI or from authorized State Medical Council after completing a one-year compulsory rotating internship.
Selection of the candidates will be based on their merit in the AIPGMET-II entrance test, conducted by the university. Candidate must secure minimum 50% marks in the test in order to be considered for admission to the programme.