Maharashtra University of Health Sciences provides MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. nursing and BASLP courses for which admission is conducted through MHT-CET. Admission to these courses is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research. Candidates are required to fill application form online on http://www.dmer.org or http://www.mhtcet2017.co.in from 01 to 22 March. Once candidates will fill the application form they will be provided with a unique username and password which will be helpful for future use. Application fee can be submitted through a bank challan in any branch of State bank of India. After filling the fee for application form candidates will find a confirmation page which is to be saved for later uses. Admit card for the test is to be obtained from official website of MHT.CET in between 25th to 30th April. An entrance test will be conducted on May 5, 2018 (tentative) for admission to different health science courses.
MODE OF APPLICATION
START DATE – END DATE
01st Mar, 2018 – 22nd Mar, 2018
MBBS , BDS & B.Sc (Nursing)
|Registration||01st – 22nd Mar, 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||05th May, 2018|
Receive latest news and updates about Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Latur through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
MBBSDuration: 5 years
Eligibility: Candidates are required to have scored at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together to be eligible for MBBS programme.
- Candidates with disability falling in reserved category are required to score a minimum of 40% marks in PCB to be eligible for MBBS course.
- Candidates with disability falling in open category are required to score a minimum of 45% marks in PCB to be eligible for MBBS course.
BDSDuration: 4 years
Eligibility: Candidates are required to have scored at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together to be eligible for BDS programme.
- Candidates with disability falling in reserved category are required to score a minimum of 40% marks in PCB to be eligible for BDS course.
- Candidates with disability falling in open category are required to score a minimum of 45% marks in PCB to be eligible for BDS course.
B.Sc (Nursing)Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: Candidates are required to have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology to be eligible for the course.
Bachelor in Audiology and Speech – Language Pathology [BASLP]Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: For BASLP programme candidates are required to have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
MBBS , BDS & B.Sc (Nursing)
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of MHTCET and select MHT CET 2017 Registration. There candidates are required to fill the required details and upload a recent colour photograph and signature. Candidates are required to enter a valid email id, mobile number and password. These three things are to be kept in record by the candidate for future use.
- Candidates are required to take the print out of the bank challan and make payment to any of the SBI branch. Application fee is INR 800 for open category candidates and INR 600 for reserved category candidates.
NOTE: Candidates are required to pay INR 60 as bank commission.
- After filling the application fee, candidates are required to take the print out of confirmation page. This confirmation page can be taken out after 24 hours of payment of fee through bank challan.
- Once the notification for issue of admit card is released, candidates can download their admit card from the same website with their unique username and password.
- The photograph and signature of candidates are to be of 50kb size, more than that is not acceptable.
- Photograph is to be uploaded as photo.jpeg and signature as sign.jpeg
- Photograph should be taken in white background.
- Signature should be done on white paper with black pen.
- Scan the signature in 200dpi (dots per inch)
- For applying to health sciences course candidates are required to be born on or before 1st October 1999.
- Incomplete application form is subjected to rejection and no information regarding this will be forwarded to candidates by the authority.
MBBS , BDS & B.Sc (Nursing)
- To secure admission in MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. Nursing and BASLP programmes candidates are required to appear for an entrance test. Entrance test consists of 3 question papers each of 100 marks. The duration for each paper is to be one and half hour each. Paper basically contains multiple choice questions and has no choice i.e. all questions are to be answered.
- The result for entrance test will be made available on official website. A merit list will be released for those candidates who have qualified the examination.
- Provisional answer key will be made available on dmer website.
- The OMR sheet will be available to candidates on the website which can be accessed through their unique username and password.
- In OMR sheet answers are to be made by darkening the bubbles with black ball pen only.
- If candidates feel any issue in the question paper then they can submit their objection on http://www.mhtcet2017.co.in from 25 to 27 May 2018 (tentative).If candidates want to verify their marks scored in the exams then, they are required to send an application in a self addressed envelope along with a Demand Draft of INR 1000 drawn in favour Commissionerate, State CET CELL, Mumbai, payable at Mumbai within 4 days of declaration of results.
- PG DIPLOMA
|YEAR 1||YEAR 2||YEAR 3||YEAR 4||YEAR 5||PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL|
|YEAR 1||YEAR 2||PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL|
|YEAR 1||YEAR 2||YEAR 3||PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL|