(10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent. He/She should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
Dr. SN Medical College and Hospital offers various courses at UG and PG levels. It offers MBBS, MD and MS programs in various disciplines along with Diploma level programs. The college also offers super-specialty courses such as D.M, M.Ch and M.Sc. It was established in the year 1965.
- Admission to the MBBS course is based on the performance of the candidates in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
- Only those candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-Chemistry and English with minimum 50% marks are eligible for NEET.
- Admission to MD and MS is performed strictly on the basis of score of NEET-PG while for DM and M.Ch programs, the candidates have to qualify in NEET-SS.
- Those candidates who have completed their undergraduate medical studies with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and have completed their internship are eligible to apply for PG courses.
- Final admission is granted on the basis of the score of entrance followed by State or National level counselling as per the rules of MCI.
- Initially, the candidates have to apply for the respective entrance examination and after the declaration of result, they can directly apply to the college with respect to their score in NEET-UG, NEET-PG or NEET-SS (whatever applicable).
|Name of the College||Dr. SN Medical College & Hospital, Jodhpur|
|Basic Admission Criteria||MBBS: NEET score|
|MD, MS: NEET-PG score DM, M.Ch: NEET-SS|